Fa headphones?

Considering these based on reviews and I don't think they look terrible. They also come in all black which i don't like as much.

they look cool as fuck, w2c?

Yes, those are one of the effayest headphones there is. Cop for sure.

HD598
$145 on amazon

pic related: most effay headphone

I own these, they're v effay.

AiAiAi's
TMA-2

m100s my man

Sennheiser HD 598. Amazon is probably the best online option if you have prime. Otherwise I'd say just go straight from Sennheiser's website.

I own several pairs and parts for that system. They're garbage and stay in a box, only serve as being part of my extensive collection. Plebian to be honest.

Lurk headphone threads on /g/ or read their wiki like it was a catalog. Most of the high price/performance stuff looks good, regardless of price range.
HD598 are fucking fantastic bang for your buck in every way, appearance included, but you probably shouldn't be taking those outside because of their size and openness, so their value as a fashion article is reduced.

pretty effay but large and heavy, and not portable at all
I own these pieces of ugly myself, looking for a good amp to pair them with right now

>getting $150+ pro quality headphone based on how they look

>Heavy

I don't think anyone actually does this except for the beats worshipping niggers

Some of us don't want to compromise on aesthetics or performance. Both can be equally important. I only want to own things that I love completely.

kek

MDR-V6
Porta Pro
AKG K701

>memed

yeah but they are open back so good luck wearing them outside and not getting punched for leaking sound,

They are dj headphones m8 and one of the best on the market, don't know why you're expecting them to sound like $500 jerk off audiophile headphones

>dj headphones
ok fucking moron.

>dj headphones
>best on the market

holy shit dude, do some research.

1. they don't isolate well enough
2. the dj preset it's too overbearingly bassy
3. the TMA-1 were terrible on the durability department with headbands snapping all the time
4. the price isn't right, with many better dj headphones coming in at cheaper prices.

They aren't DJ headphones, they are lifestyle cans.

>wearing headphones outside
i shouldn't be surprised by your autism but i am

Gaudy as fuck.

Not even remotely effay, but I currently have HD650s, wanting to bite the bullet and buy an audeze lcd3 + schiit stack at some point

>ldc3
>good

so many build quality issues and that recessed grainy treble. Would not buy.

They're okay, solid pair of 1st headphones

>not being a grand master

+ variants and higher end grados

sennheiser momentums look pretty nice too

i dig the aesthetic of these and the sound quality is superb. they don't leave my room though. if im out of the house i use ear buds.

18 seconds apart and on the same page m8. good taste.

>cares about audio
>spends his hard earned dime on meme X2s, Meme50s, and cheap sennheisers.

the 558s were my first headphones from ages ago. Go away /g/

>sound quality on grados is superb

B&W P5's.

Only the first version was good, series two of these sounds like ass.

I have these with the schiit vali 2 amp and schiit modi 2 dac and it sounds amazing

t b h I would buy a multi driver iem of the same price point over any over ear setup under 1.5k$