Fem Fashion

Anyone have any female fashion inspo? I've just kind of lost my sense of style lately, so links are cool too.

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/us/product/women-s-smart-style-ankle-pants-173707.html#69~/women/pants-and-leggings/ankle-length/smart-shape/~
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

OP here, A little sad no one had anything. Will be posting some from my tumblr archive

There are like 5 girls on fa
I have loads of pics of nao but they're on my PC I can't post them now

I know. I was just secretly hoping someone would have some pics that they saved because they liked the outfit and not just the girl. I should know better but I don't really care for other sites.

pick a number between 1 and 415

248 mi corazon

ehh Veeky Forums is p bad for female fashion. usually just ogling over pretty girls, tumblrina fashion and just generally bad advice.
there's not much of a female audience. i myself mostly come here to shitpost and talk down to people.
I'll contribute some pics because i'm bored.

hey i am guessing this is the best thread to bring this up: has any of you had any experience with cropped uniqlo trousers? are they worth?

which ones?
the ones that are like joggers fit terrible
go for the ankle pant - those look and fit great. just don't get the satin version because the waistband doesn't match the rest of the pant and it looks stupid

damn I wish my skin was this beautiful

dont really want to post more but fem inspo is iffy b.c if ur cute/good looking enough it really doesnt matter what you wear

why are her arms white but legs black wtf I like mixed chicks but this is too far

dark stockings/tights/hose

okay cool. are they true to size from your experience?

also i should explain that i was looking at the cotton/linen ones at first, now these
uniqlo.com/us/product/women-s-smart-style-ankle-pants-173707.html#69~/women/pants-and-leggings/ankle-length/smart-shape/~

yeah, they fit true to size although run slightly large (or maybe it's just me). fits like the pictures, pretty loose and comfy. haven't tried the linen blend ones though.

wish i could pull this off desu

Kek

i-is there a reason that all the pictures are from asiatic girls?

just a inspo dump, no discussion about fits this is why Veeky Forums is dead

Are capes making a comeback?

wow. i actually love this fit.

This girl has the perfect legs/ankles.

By what name would you call trousers like this? (Sorry for my english)

wide cropped

loose white clothing is nice for summer