Veeky Forums approved phone

What is the most effay phone? What are the pros and cons of it? What should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/07/05/rip-blackberry-classic/#pQlbcPos9aqD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just iphone to be honest. I cant go back to a different phone anymore

iPhone 6S Plus with the Apple leather case.

Doesn't get any more effay than that.

note 5
stylus to make jobs roll in grave
not too many people have them
looks super cool jotting down some chick phone number.

I'm most likely gonna get an iPhone 6s, how do people do all that cool stuff with their homescreens?

if you are a girl or a pleb an iphone will suit you perfect

if you actually enjoy technology and not being an idiot who buys overpriced and nice designed shit go for it tho

this is coming from a guy who bought a macbook pro and the first iphone at launch

I like my p8 more than the old 5s I had

now i can have two sims or 32 extra gbs

>with the apple leather case

Do not put any case on your phone.

Most effay phone is whatever the current previous model of iPhone is

So currently it's the 5S or whatever that 6E thing that looks like a 5 is called

Anything android is autism tier. People watching for just five minutes in any relevant city will prove this.

>Veeky Forums
>talking down on people that buy "overpriced and nice designed shit"

Nexus 5x
Coming from someone who had an iPhone, I've gotten so many compliments on my 5x it's gotten a tad annoying

check em, also jailbreak it i guesss

Nexus 5x is probably the best phone for its price

iphone samsung looks like tryhard futuristic Asian shit

>He bought an iPhone

This is the most disgusting consumer sheep opinion ive ever read.

Lotsa weird opinions in this thread.

The iPhone and Samsung Galaxy series are more or less equal in most user experience respects. The former has a great/streamlined ecosystem but a walled garden, the latter affords significantly more freedom but that can result in a little bit less polish. The same(-ish) apps are available on both, both are roughly the same price from a carrier, and both are snappy (at this point, the differences in the processors/ram are de minimis unless you're trying to go hard gaming on them).

Neither are particularly Veeky Forums or not, they're basic square-ass devices with very few real differences.

>Do not put any case on your phone.
This is retarded. The materials used for both phones are good, but not that good. Without a case, you're all but guaranteed to scratch and tear up virtually any phone.

virgin confirmed

Can we make this a homescreen thread?

I have a galaxy s6 in black sapphire. No case. Pretty much looks like the iPhone 6 aesthetically but has better specs. Looks nice but Samsung has quite a few lines of galaxies that all look pretty similar but at waaay lower prices.

The only fashionable phone desu.
Every girl wearing Uggs and yoga pants has an iPhone.

i jizzed

lg g4 t b h

Dead. mashable.com/2016/07/05/rip-blackberry-classic/#pQlbcPos9aqD

What's your point?

It's generally a bad idea to buy a phone no longer offered on the market, ESPECIALLY from a company undergoing its death throes. It's pretty much asking for instability, not to mention the lack of reliable patching/etc. RIM is infamous for shitty software nowadays, god forbid you deal with that on a sunsetting product.

This is particularly the case for a phone that has to literally work around its odd screen size because RIM can't design their way out of an unlocked room.

Huawei P9 Lite.

I don't think you understand what Veeky Forums means.

I found the virgin you guys.

found the redditor

You're right otherwise but wrong about cases, generally speaking.

The scratches are properly referred to as a "patina," and that aside, prioritizing the device looking new when you can't see it and the case is getting scratched up, while (with almost all cases) making it feel worse in the hand is ... weird.

Only reason to use a case is if there's some exceptional threat to it or if it changes something about the phone.

I never used cases except a waterproof when I needed it until I went to a 5se from a 4S, and then I got the Apple leather case, just to make it a little thicker. I hope the leather scratches up nice just like the glass.

OnePlus3, bcs it's not overpriced and has almost all the features that every flagship phone does(s7,6s)

nice looking but low specs.

By not having an iPhone

>iPhone is better because it costs more and because I say so
Lmao where's the freedom on that phone?

Nextbit Robin

Nexus 6.
Pros:
Beautiful screen but not too bulky or uncomfortable proportioned (like the new iPhone IMO, though I bet most people would disagree)

Stock Android -- no useless bloatware for "usability" that makes the phone laggy as fuck like Galaxy S series or LG G series.

Best front facing and back facing camera I've seen on any phone, including iPhone 6 and G5. Not as many fancy effects and focus tricks to fuck around with, but if that's what you want don't use your fucking phone camera.

Cons:
Non-standard charger. Thats a real drawback for me. Can't use the car charger everybody has in their phone. Can't mooch a charger when you forget. It apparently charger faster but I'm still calling it a con.

Have to buy it out of contract (or with Google Fi) but we're /fa so complaining about money makes you a bitchboi.

iPhones are trailer tier trash. So little customizability or usefulness outside of the Apple sphere, which is extensive, but it's still a fuckin trap. The Nexus offers all the same features in the Google Sphere, but it isn't forced down your throat like Apple's consumerist bullshit. ANDROID HYPE TRAIN BOOIIISSS.

wait for the 7 to drop
get a plus

tfw i will never send my work emails from a blackberry
;_;