Female w/ androgynous face and frame

Pic is me.

I'm born female but I have some androgynous features, mainly my face and the fact I'm nearly flat-chested. Should I try to dress feminine to curb the androgynous look or play up the androgynous factor and run with that?

5'5'' 125lbs if it helps

Grow your hair out
Learn to put on same makeup
Lose weight

>Grow hair out
In process
>Wear makeup
It's gross feeling, gives me acne, and I work a labor job so it gets messed up really easily. Makeup is simply not for me. IMO a waste of money.
>Lose weight
Down from over 130lbs earlier this year, also working out now to get Veeky Forums

F
L
O
R
I
D
A

go the Veeky Forums route tbqh if you have some muscles nobody will give a fuck.

>gives me acne

No, not properly washing it afterwards (most common) or using ingredients that irritate your face (less common) do that. Not all make up.

I work a labor job, sometimes outside or in a shop without AC, then I work out, and then I go home and garden outside. My day consists of being really sweaty all the time. My lifestyle is not make-up friendly. I've been cursed with big facial pores too.

Started lifting a month ago. Feels great and I'm already making progress!

You're asking a board of anonymous people if you should dress as a woman or a man? Why can't you figure out what you want for yourself? I assume you want us to tell you what would be more attractive and give your body higher sex value. Obviously the answer to that is to be more feminine.

I'd say try experimenting to see what you feel comfortable in, OP? But I imagine you wouldn't be asking if you were more comfortable in say, typical "girly" flowy, maybe flowery type stuff. You seem like you'd be more comfortable with a "masculine" look. But then, are you comfortable with the chance of being referred to as "sir" and seen as a boy occasionally?

Though that isn't to say your options are limited to super girly or super masculine. I'm trans, and kinda dress... Not super femininely just yet. But I don't think I dress like a boy. More athletic, I think? Not the greatest pic, but I'm on the left.

bleh. i dunno OP. i just woke up a little while ago, and my mind is kinda swimming. it's too fucking hot and humid.

Leafy?

go back to tumblr you mentally ill faggot

I feel most comfy in simple clothing, example, a nice pair of pants, fitted v-neck or scoop neck solid color shirt, and boots if it's not hot out. I don't have much fashion sense so I tend to wear plain neutral colored tops and darker pants to play it safe.

lol, but I don't see much of a resemblance.

ur a big guy, user

Yah. Why not just rock that? That's roughly how I dress, as well. Just be you, and be comfy? Aim for stuff that's more fitted, though. And getting Veeky Forums will certainly help with the slim look.

I'm very attracted to you OP. A lot of people value a look that is very distinct and you have one. I personally don't like that androgynous of a look, but you may be able to work with it, what does feminine conentate to you?

try r9k
try reddit

WHY YOUR SO CUTE!!

OP you're a qt. Play up the short hair and be different. Dont listen to most people saying Be a real woman, grow your hair out, make up! Do you. You have that tomboy look down pat.

dont listen to this moron
but waterproof mascara cant give u acne, and shouldnt go off with sweating

hoe youre not in L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I wear the same stuff all the time, yet I'm too much of a fashion newb to be courageous to try different things and accessorize.

I associate feminine dress with things like roundness, curves, flowing shear fabric, lighter colors, dresses and skirts, things like that.

I tend to gravitate to darker colors, rigid clothing, sharp angles, pants and boots, a little bit of a military aesthetic

Why thank you.

>pic is something I found at random, I like the comfy/utility look, like she's ready to go on a hike or something (if she changes shoes)

Go comfycore and do something about your 2005 emo hair

Got any good cuts for me? In the process of growing it out a bit, so anything for medium/shoulder length thick as fuck hair with natural waves.

I find you attractive desu. You'd look good wearing grey and black.

D A L L A S
A
L
L
A
S

That's like 75% of my wardrobe

>Pic of me a few years ago with short hair and "feminine" top. The one purple-ish thing I own.

do you stream ocarina of time speed runs?

I stream very infrequently, I love OoT, but never did a live speedrun.

Jesus... OP I don't know what your talking about your cute af and just my type

I suggest embrace it and invest in some earth tones and flannels
you could also rock the cut off jean shorts and hoodie look as well

>pic sorta related

I'll second this.

OHIO
H
I
O

I second this~

Certified qt

PLEASE BE IN [spoiler]MANCHESTER[/spoiler]

Th-thanks. Desu

hope you're saving up for nose and jaw surgery hon :)

>Tfw im in Manchester
I am however a different person

You know any stores that sell vintage clothes m8?

Pls be in Manchester
If you are we should totally do ketamine and run through the streets in masks and bodypaint because I need to learn to enjoy existence despite its absurd nature.

Yes, FFS is the first surgery I'm aiming for. Don't forget about that brow bossing, "hon"

also, sorry OP for shitposters

The ketamine bit was aimed at you btw.
I am not able to discern between posts.

You look like julian casablancas

N E W Y O R K?
E
W

Y
O
R
K
?

pls

But before he got ugly and fat and was v attractive.

Nah. I'm just south of Columbus. K sounds fun, though.

You're really cute and with your height you're never going to run the risk of looking ugly or mannish no matter how you dress. (I'm 5'10" F so androgyny for me is harsh because I'm masculine all around)

You need to figure out your own sense of fashion first. Obviously, if you want to appeal to men, feminine looks will be better. You're gonna put off a lesbian vibe in full masculine clothing. Decide which is more important to you, a personal style, finding a bf, or mixing the two to get some of both.

honestly cute people

You should still totally do it, dive in at the deep end with a .5g line but strap in cuz shit gets weird fast

please overdose together

Honestly, I think the only makeup you should use, if any is lipstick or eyeliner. Maybe not at the same time but it will definitely add more feminine features

Totally the type of girl I'll love to marry

try super androgyny paired with earrings and lipstick to confirm femininity

Your face looks feminine, I don't think I would mistake you for a guy if I saw you.

All women look better dressed in feminine clothes. Those that don't just look bad in general. What things do you normally wear?

I think I have a really boyish face, and I like dressing in boyish clothes from time to time
I'd love to cut my hair short and try to rock the androgynous look, BUT, I'm busty af, even with a sports bra I'm average or bigger

I'm currently saving out to get long hair (medium short length now), but I don't think it'll look good on me...

oh. i just remembered I have this guide.. Maybe this will help, OP.

>for guys
Dont suppose you have anything for girls..?

Girl, you ain't androgynous, you're just ugly.

Yeah, I know, "for guys"... Sorry, no, I don't. I was hoping you could glean some insight from it regardless. I think a lot of it should still be applicable either way. mmm, where a guy might try to compensate for square, sharp masculine features by going for something soft-looking, you might instead want to go for something a bit more aggressive.

Mmm. Again, I realize, not "ideal" but it should give you a good place to start from, and then you can try making your own adjustments based on how people react to you or, more importantly, how comfortable you are.

I'd offer to dump some androgynous pictures for inspo, but... Most of my saved pics are of AMAB people. Not too many female-born.

dress dark and you'll look great

You don't have to try so hard, some people are really into the androgynous look, it's definitely in these days.

Play with your style all you want if it makes you happy, but you look great as-is.

Erika Linder

Also, a lot of the pictures in this thread look more boyish but you don't have to go that far. I think it's hot when a girl doesn't play too into the "girly" look and is a bit androgynous.

But it's less attractive when it goes too far into the little boy direction.

Thanks user!
I have a kinda round face, but I still think it looks more like a guys face
Might get a boy haircut and see if it makes me look more androgynous

look at me! i have daddy issues!

CALI
A
L
I

cute

embrace the androgyny

>ITT: non-passable mtf's

OP just turn into Julian Casablancas.