I really want to cop some yeezys but I'm a broke college student and can't...

hairygrape
hairygrape

I really want to cop some yeezys but I'm a broke college student and can't afford legit ones. Is it worth getting cheap $20 chinese knock offs on ebay? Or all they all shit and a total waste of money?

SniperWish
SniperWish

today i saw a group of middle aged overweight guys covered in tribal tattoos and each one of them wearing different color fake yeezys.
just buy a different shoe if u cant afford it

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

let me get this straight

you're thinking of buying an even shittier quality version of a stinky plastic chinese shoe because there's a famous rapper's name attached to it

eGremlin
eGremlin

Nigga I just like how they look. I don't care about Kanye's name being attached

Bidwell
Bidwell

If you buy shitty fake ones, they won't be quality and you'll get mocked because they are so obviously fake

Just buy quality sneakers bro, fake shoes are never a good idea

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

u clearly dont know of the replica yeezy game going on do u

Snarelure
Snarelure

Do it. My friend has a really convincing pair he got for 40 bucks and I'm seriously considering copping a pair too. I want them, I just don't feel like dropping rent money

Firespawn
Firespawn

$20 fakes
not realizing people pay $200 for flawed reps

Flameblow
Flameblow

jesus christ i'm glad i have taste and good judgement and don't have to wrestle with these kind of questions.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

David's 10th batch is a bearly perfect rep
His 9th and 8th batches are pretty good as well, you won't get called out even by enthusiasts, but all of his reps are around $120 i believe. Any rep below $100 is complete udder shit

5mileys
5mileys

There's some decent $75 fakes on ali and taobao. All the $20 ones are shit. The pattern is sideways and they often stink like Chinese chemicals. The $60-$75 ones will look cool to any one not in the game and only an insecure hypebeast faggot would actually call you out.

massdebater
massdebater

You know all the 1:1 reps still fall to pieces?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

yeah if they didnt then people would know they arent the real thing

Soft_member
Soft_member

David's 10th batch
Has that released yet?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

only cucks buy replicas

w8t4u
w8t4u

11th came recently.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

W2c

iluvmen
iluvmen

go on r/repsneakers (inb4 hurr durr reddit) and do a bit of research, your safest best is David's 9th batch for $150 on sneakerahead.co with the discount code sneakerahead-dis, or you can wait for the 10th batch which has softer and stretchier primeknit.
tl;dr buy the latest batch at sneakerahead.co

SniperWish
SniperWish

quality sneakers
synthetic adidas shoes that cost $2 to manufacture in a smelly vietnamese sweatshop

farquit
farquit

just get some all black tubulars. i dont know the exact model but they look pretty similar besides the tubulars not having the pattern

w8t4u
w8t4u

Shitty

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit