I'm vaping now not because I think it's cool and I'm trying to quit cigarettes...

I'm vaping now not because I think it's cool and I'm trying to quit cigarettes. I'm walking around with this mouth fedora. How can I vape and still look Veeky Forums?

put in in a paper bag a la pic related

Do it in the car or in private instead of all the time while you're out.

I think that you should be comfortable with yourself only then will anyyhing you do be effay.

Get into techwear

Go cold turkey.

Hopefully walking around vaping and looking like a retard will only embarass you and encourage you to give up the habit sooner. It wil basically shame you off of nicotine

if u already quit smoking cigs and your vaping now
the biggest step is to just stop using the vape

Hey OP, do you know this chick?

If you're absolutely going to vape no matter what, choose a slim pen, not a box mod. Besides that, avoid high vegetable glycerin (VG) fluids, much of the vapour production comes from the VG concentration. As a result of using less VG to propylene glycol (PG) you'll be producing less vapour but still get the same nicotine hit.

I worded it wrong I'm vaping to quit cigs

I think if you treat vaping like smoking you will avoid a lot of the stigma. Dont vape on the street, dont get a big ass vaporiser, vape where people smoke if that isnt going to make you want to have a smoke.

kek at mouth fedora

Those Blu e-cigs where pretty stylish

looked like a ciggerrette, the battery back/holder even looked like a ciggerrette pack

and blu sells their carts with 0 tobacco as well
vanilla and cherry are good

the voltage sucks and you don't get much of a hit compared the mouth fedoras, but its stylish

start smoking cigarettes again

Smoke ones that look like actual cigarettes.

these

If you are self-conscious enough to ask how to pull off a vape pen on a mongolian knock-off babushka carving website, then you are not Veeky Forums enough to pull it off anyways.

Ayyyyy

Get a Pax Juul.

Those always look off no matter how you look. Get the white ones that looks like a cigarette. Otherwise it'll look like you're having spazma.

Just get some fucking nicotine patches and keep a tooth pick in your mouth faggot.
Also I quit a daily fentanyl, weed, cig, alcohol, and cocaine habit cold turkey with no kind of help whatsoever (though in hindsight the fentanyl withdraws possibly could've killed me) but the point is; you definitely can quit cigs without sucking on a little robo dick.
Just take up excersizing. Lift in the mornings, and at night go on a nice, long run while listening to your favorite music a few hours before you sleep.

like anyone should take advice from a degenerate

Calling bullshit on cold turkey but how did you do it? Lifting and running will only take up so much more time and when you say "sleep" what do you mean? Sleep is the last thing thats gonna be happening.

Also opiate wd won't kill you unlike benzos (seizures ect) unless im mistaken about fent.

all my keks

Dont blow that shit in public. Its embarrassing enough as it is.