Let's be honest, these things are fucking beautiful

Let's be honest, these things are fucking beautiful.
They could be made by sketchers and I would still nut at the sight of them.

Let's be honest, you like attention.

Let's be honest, you are underaged.

They look alright. It's just overrated by hypebeasts who think Yeezy Boosts are the best shoes on Earth.

any familliar shoes that wouldn't be so overrated Veeky Forumsggots?

Then you would of owned plenty, because on the first week everyone hated it and was unloading at $500 a piece.... Ahhhh good times.

they're disgusting

Turtle Dove 350s > Black 750s > Grey/White 750s > Moonrock 350s > Black 350s > Tan 350s > Grey/Gum 750s

I won't lie: this is DEFINITELY me when I'm looking at Yeezys

Let's be honest, it's not a bad shoe but it looks fucking retarded and absolutely distasteful with 99.99% of clothing and you're obviously not in the 0.01%

The 750s look better to me.

utter shite compared to these

>Bought fakes of these meme shoes and never got even close to getting called out, even got my dick sucked by an easily impressionable qt3.14 that thought I wasn't a broke NEET.

Praise Lord Yeezus :^)

greentext the story senpai

tfw davids grey gums look on point

i own a pair, certainly not the BEST sneakers but theyre comfy as fuck and look good IMO. They certainly are hyped up a great deal tho. still love mine desu

wow don't samefag like this again

Are David's 750 Grey/white 1:1?

turtle doves are horrible shit

I'm not gonna lie, this is definitely me when I buy overpriced shoes compensate for my low self esteem

ya

>20 posters
>20 replies
Don't newfag like this again fucco

thought OP's pic was a person hanging themselves

>forgetting about the OP

knit shoes are disgusting

ok

yeah i guess they look good if youre just looking at pics of them but theres no way to wear them in real life without looking like a bitch

no one is retarded enough to call u out for wearing fakes. just know that the 15 year old boys who u are trying to impress by wearing yeezys can tell theyre fake

>Overdesigned crap that's literally a Yeezy with some tube shit
Yeah, way better huh

Haha yeah I love the yeezys lmao, they go really well with my new hairdo. Keep rocking those, screw the haters.

too late lads he's already a meme

your trolling is so shit. kill yourself

>gum 750's below moonrocks
it must be hard having the IQ of a gnat

Fuckin agreed, God tier shoes

I've always wondered, who actually designed them? I really doubt it was Kanye, save for some suggestions or input here and there. Is it some big name designer or did they grab some student phenom?

>turtle doves ranked high
>turtle doves ranked number one
>black 350s ranked that low
>tan 350s ranked that low
how does it feel to have opinions this bad

YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN

I AINT DROPPED AN ALBUM BUT THE SHOES WENT PLATINUM