Explain how these shoes cost $619

memese

it's that extra layer of rubber in the sole. really jacks up the price

if it wasn'tf or the shell i'd pay half the price for em.

people sat down at a table and decided on a price point of 619$

tricky ricky

I hope those faggots who buy ramones will buy these because these much better than those clown shoes

Free market, supply, demand, babby's first economics class, etc.

these are pretty sick honestly

People who have cash to burn will buy them
A cashgrab disguised under Ricky O's hype train

Thats all i can rationalize. Personally don't give two shits, i'd go for drkshdw over these desu

For 469 you can get Ramones.
For 700 you can get Geobaskets. And it's not like at that price range 100€ make any difference to buyer.

So what's the point of this Adidas collab? They cost as much as mainline while being cheap MiCrip-off of it. While would anyone buy them when they can buy DRKSDW for the same price. People will think you wear some shitty Adidas model anyway.

Damn, makes me realize only good collab Adidas made were Ozwegos and White Mountaineering. And perhaps Kanye.

these are better than the one tones

though if I get these I would need baggier bell bottom pants

most of shitty adidas models look better than mainland rick and the majority of people think rick's stuff look like shit anyway

At 200$? Sure. But paying more than ramones or slightly less than geos to buy these seem just idiotic to me
I don't even think they will have some special leather.
This will be the future benchmark for all future cashgrab to come

you can get a pair of chucks that look just as cool for $50 though

Y3 you dumb pig .

R I C K

>Paying retail for these
Nah fuck that, these are dope but I'll wait until they hit 50-70% off during sale season

they aren't even 'dope' at all. I would pay 600 dollars to NOT have to wear these - the argument shouldn't just be that these are over-priced, because they are hideous at ANY price

Or the pro model, the non trickyricky-ed version of these

Those are usd

If these were $200 hypebeasts would be clamoring over them, reselling them at 400 or 500. I feel like the price discourages reselling for profit

I wouldn't wear these at all but name brand means 600. They'll probably go on clearance for 300 though at the end of the season

No, not even brand name can make these things be worth 600. Ok maybe 200 it's too low because that's what I'd pay for them tops but these things are always overpriced, but anything over 350(I think that was the price of ozweegos when new) is just cashgrab

manlets will pay $500 for an extra .5"

can't wait till they go on sale for $250-$350 tho

And for a lot less money you can get shoes that you can also wear outside of your goth-clown nighttime job