Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa rich beyond the poet's fancy...

Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa rich beyond the poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a White man showed him its light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never built a harness, cart or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber, he never carved a block, sawed a foot of lumber or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for 4,000 years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizons calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed of a sail.

Other urls found in this thread:

quotefail.com/quote/charles-darwin-dawn-history-negro-has-owned
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL

Back to /pol/, you fucking shithead

Saved

Did Charles Darwin actually say this?

WE WUZ SPACE KINGS AN SHIET

Finally PigFuck is back to restore order to the board

chimps btfo

>nigs can't face reality

sad, really

haha

but what about the moores? huh? they sailed their way into spain.... not so smart are you?

We iz all da same race my nigga.

no
quotefail.com/quote/charles-darwin-dawn-history-negro-has-owned

exists for a reason you fucking tard
leave

kek

>Triggered

Nope
But it is true though

what chapter of bible is this

Nothing in this thread is fashion related.

You are the reason Veeky Forums has become absolute trash in the past year.

Fuck off from this board and don't come back.

Niggered*

Is this for real?

Here is my factual contribution

Can't argue against that if I wanted to desu

Maybe they all need an ass whopping and a dose of concerta

Jesus fucking Christ.

I've been meme-ing about them for quite some time but now I'm serious, how the fuck can a supposedly human collective fall that low? How is that actually possible?

Meanwhile people here survived in -30 celsius with no fruits growing anywhere and the only resources being cold granite, rock and wood.

Evolution's incompetence makes me mad sometimes.

contributing

Some say, that a group of humans were visited ex by extraterrestrials. They mated with, and jump started a race; therefore, leaving a select group of humans mentally behind on another continent.

Sounds kinda far fetched to me, even though extraterrestrial life is a mathematical inevitability if you go far enough into the universe, at least according to what we currently know.

Even Titan isn't far from habitable, and it's basically in our backyard.

There seems to be a correlation with high IQ and Neanderthal DNA though.

will a kind mod ban op and all the contributors to this?

will it matter, because most of them shitpost from a phone or proxy?

will it solve anything, as their minds have been poisoned so long that they've rotted and are no longer capable of growth?

sadly, the answer to all of these is "no."

Please go back to your home, reddit :)

Emotional babble and non-arguments are the worst trash humanity has to offer and is one of the reasons I sometimes wish a more intelligent species came here and gassed us all.

If you're going to complain, at least prove them wrong.

>If you're going to complain, at least prove them wrong.

I'm just here for fashion. This isn't. If you're going to complain, at least tell me why this post belongs here.

>I'm just here for fashion

Not in this thread you weren't, you were here to tell people how "poisoned their minds were" and I demand you back up your statement with any factual document that makes you think they're wrong.

I have no idea why this was posted on the Veeky Forums board, but if you're going to respond to it, respond properly.

Someone doesn't like facts

>these facts hurt my fee fees