FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=calorie in 1 serving of milk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
google.ca/search?q=calorie in 1 serving of milk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=EDWOV8jkDMT6-AG5homgCw#q=calories in coffee with 2 milk
discord.gg/SeMWYm9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how2git taller
i'm 19 years old

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

How many pounds is an inch on your waist? Ballpark

thank u bee

ur welcum nic digets!!

For me, a female, it's about 10 to 12lbs per inch.

180 lbs ~ 33"
170 ~ 32"
140 now at just under 28"

Just go running you tards

Thanks. If i buy jeans at a 30", how much can they be taken in and still look okay? Like can they go 29" or 28"?

That's what I do everyday

Can't do it like I used to though

Don't go running while on a fast, lads

Just go cycling you tard.

Depends on the design and cut of the jeans, and the quality of your tailor.

Pants can almost always be made smaller fairly easily up to a couple inches, but if they're fancy with some awkward design around where they would have to be split to make smaller, you may end up losing those details or the fit might change slightly. I'm not a professional on tailoring, but I do make some of my own clothes.

I run for 30 minutes on my fasting days. What's wrong with it?

Thanks. As long as buying jeans will last me two sizes I'm happy.

Running on 400kcal a day and I feel great fa.m

>I do make some of my own clothes.
..And that's awesome! Can you post some?

wew I gotta get there. I feel lightheaded under 1300

>What's wrong with it?

I run for 60 minutes when not fasting, that's what's wrong with it.

I wonder what that experience would be like. I imagine at first you could just expand a bit, but what would be the first part to go?

Seems like once the arms dislocated then the whole thing would be done. The joints would dislocate before you could really tear someone apart much more, right?

right? I can't imagine exercising on less than 800kcal, much less on a fasting day. do y'all hydrate like mad or wot

It's all pretty basic everyday wear kind of stuff, not really worth being posted.

Learn to live your life without being insecure instead of considering torture devices in order to get taller

I drink about 4 liters of water a day.
I have 700 to 800 cal daily. Once a week I do a water fast, and once every two weeks is a binge day (1500 cal). I have two no exercise rest days a month, and two easy workout days a month where I just go walk for a few hours.

It's not that hard.

Oh I'm not that user, I'm just a fat neckbeard that's 6' 5" tall don't need to get any taller (I'd prefer to be a bit shorter)

How do you guys deal with negative comments from friends and family and even strangers about how thin you look? I'm not even THAT skinny, but I think I look thinner in my clothes than I do shirtless

This fucking prick who I don't even know told me that I looked like I needed a burger yesterday. How did he know that I didn't suffer from an illness that kept me thin, or what if I wasn't financially able to eat as often or as much as I should? People can be so fucking insensitive, it really bothered me for a while afterwards

But anyways, fuck him. I'm happy with my body for the most part, but the teasing does get to me sometimes. It seems like it's becoming more frequent of late

do you plan your binge days?

who is this?

im 6'1 165 and i fat thighs :( what weight should i diet down to?

Yup. They're every other Saturday, and I always plan what I'm going to eat the week before. Loose idea of my last binge day was:
Breakfast - coffee with milk (~150 cal)
Brunch - a bowl of fruit and an egg white omelette with veggies and cheese (~500 cal)
Dinner - pasta, a salad with goat cheese and more fruit, and a piece of garlic bread. (~700 cal)
Desert - some pineapple froyo (~150 cal)

People are generally jealous that they can't lose weight anymore so they tend to lash out at people that seem to be in a better position. If you look like a walking slender man then yes you've got issues but otherwise, you're fine

>egg white omelette
why egg white? you have high cholesterol or something?

kind of related to last thread T Swift discussion, but what do y'all think of the site skinnygossip? is it like this board or just a pro-ana site in disguise?

I don't like the texture of the yolks, so now it's in my head that even in an omelette, when the texture isn't even an issue, I don't want yolks. I know it's a super weird thing to be bothered by.

Just a reminder that you're never gonna make it.

>Breakfast - coffee with milk (~150 cal)
Coffee and milk will never add up to 150cal

nah, everyones got their own thing with food. not that weird, just curious.

sounds like a bunch of dumb stacys blathering about celebrity """"news""""

google.com/search?q=calorie in 1 serving of milk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

why do you eat so much cheese?
are you eating garlic bread ironically? is it all just a meme?
cmon dudeo what are you doing

A cup of whole milk is nearly 150 cal alone. A cup of coffee is also a couple calories.
If I drink a cup of each, I drink about 150 calories. Math is so simple. Wow.

LOL who the fuck addds a cup of milk to a cup of coffee for christs sake!

>Egg white

The yolk is the most nutritious part. The fats are good for your hormones. Low cal can fuck you up if you don't get enough fat.

google.ca/search?q=calorie in 1 serving of milk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=EDWOV8jkDMT6-AG5homgCw#q=calories in coffee with 2 milk

50cal tops

Cheat day means I eat all the random shit I normally don't/won't/can't. Those things are: bread, pasta, cheese, anything with a lot of oil, milk, ice cream, froyo, potatoes, etc.

I had a cup of coffee, with some milk. Finished coffee+milk, then drank the rest of the milk. Sorry my quick run down wasn't descriptive enough for you. I buy small carton containers of milk (think elementary school breakfast time) because I don't drink milk often and a large container would spoil before I had more than half of it. I'm not going to throw out the 3/4 cup of milk just because I didn't put it in my coffee.

Thanks for the advice. One day I guess I'll have to just get over it

I went from 300 to 250 in a month
Really regretting the loose skin but I guess it's OK for fashion, gonna keep going until I reach 150
6'3 btw

I think you can get that shit removed once you get to 150. A plastic surgeon does it. Not sure on the cost.

My dad got a gastric bypass and lost a bunch of weight. He has a lot of loose skin and if he wears a tighter shirt he looks like he has grandma tits, so I always tell him to wear thicker ones a bit looser. Not really a big deal for an old guy, but for you it would probably make sense to have the surgery if your skin was really lose.

I went from 216 to 151 and haven't had a loose skin problem, but I went really slow so maybe that was it.

I plan on getting it removed, how long did you take to lose your weight? I'm just impatient so I did my family's weight loss recipe
My goal is 110 but I will stay at 150 to get a good feel for being skinny

Some doctors almost seem to promote being overweight. I went to a doctor recently who said I'm anorexic when I'm 5'3" and 133 pounds (trying to get to 105).

If only.

My weight loss was over a year.

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 join the discord

This happened to me the other day.

I went to a job orientation that lasted around 4 hours and decided not bring something with me to eat even though we were told we could since it wasn't going to be that long.
A couple of older guys who were sitting at the table I was started joking with me about how I must not eat in order to stay thin as I am despite the fact that I weigh the average for my height.

tell them to fuck off is that is you in the picture

i love you frog thk u

how much weight do you lose a week, on average?

honestly, loose skin from fast weight loss is a myth. Your skin just needs time. People have the impression that you get less loose skin from losing weight slowly. Reality is that if you lose weight slowly, your skin has time to retract WHILE you lose weight. If you do it fast, your skin will have to retract AFTER you lost the weight. So just drink a fuckton of water and wait about 2 years.

If it's still bad after that, you can think about surgery.

i'm 5'3 went from 185 to 125 in 2 years
all my doctor asked me was if my weight loss was intentional and then told me i should be proud

105 is also my gw user, you'll make it

I'm 6 foot tall and I went from 275 to 222 pounds in the last three months. So yeah you guys are probably fine

what's your bmi, m8?

this is literally exactly the look I'm going for

lost 70 pounds, went from 203lbs to 136lbs. still got some man titty padding. am I screwed?

everything else is pretty dang skinny, extra skin fucks it up a little bit but other than that I'm skinny, collar bones very visible and arms look kind of sickly, but I'm trying to gain a bit of muscle there. how do I get rid of my tits

Just wondering
But how many of you are girls who are actually looking for inspiration and how many of you are guys who just fap the skinny girls

bicep exercises will help, especially if your thinking of gaining muscle

Actual cyclists have large butts, thighs and calves
Your best bet is running

like another user, you have my goal body. nice shoulders, slim, but not skeltal/emaciated. anyone saying your too slim is either a.) insecure about his own body or b.) a mom/grandma.

Guy here looking for inspiration, no perspiration.

I'd be interested in seeing it
planning on making a set of good cut/fabric basics for myself in the coming months, could use inspo/motivation

Binged last night after ten days of perfection. It seems to be a recurring trend. It's probably why I only lose an average of a pound a week instead of two.

if you feel tempted to binge you need to up your daily calorie allowance. try by just 100kcal and see how you feel

At first it was about 6 lbs a week for a couple weeks, then around 4 lbs a week, and I'm right around 2-3 lbs now.

People want to be average, different is uncomfortable.
Many of them believe they have your best interest at heart but even your closest friend can give you bad advice.
In any kind of personal development you will find people trying to hold you back.
Don't take it too personal just know they men well in their own fogged up way.

I came for the faps and to troll, ended up losing 65-lbs.

I still troll a little.

grill here, i'd honestly post more guy thinspo but i have no clue what you guys would like so i stick to chicks

this is sexist
you're sexist

I'm a guy. I don't fap to the girls posted here, but I like looking at them. I find girls more aesthetic and that inspires me I guess.

>snack on some almonds
>cut my gums
the fuck this shit is like razors.

luv u froggo ty

excuse me what

ha, nice
progress pics?
not really the thing here but I always find it very satisfying to see a loss

I never took before pictures. Missed opportunity there. I almost took an after photo yesterday but I'm too shy.

That user got trips so "nice digits"

>but I'm too shy
ahw bb "nice digits"
ah, I see it now.

If you are a sprinter, just become a domestique these are the legs of the 2012 Tour de France winner.

>the fuck this shit is like razors.
I demolished my gums the other day on Cheerios. Still hurts.

I need to find better snacks.

And these are the legs of the 2013 & 2015 winner of the TdF.

Holy shit brush your teeth you guys.

I brush my teeth all the time. 3-4x daily (AM, after morning coffee, after lunch, before bed). Brushing my teeth won't stop a Cheerio from cutting my gum.

>3-4x daily

wew

The after coffee and after lunch ones are quickies, but yeah. No sense staining my teeth. Got a bathroom in my office.

May do that, thanks.

>have arrhythmia
>mother smoked around me when I was young so my lungs are all fucked up
>didn't know until about 16
>until then I was in the pentathlon team and loved it but found it really difficult
>would be sub average in performance and after every training session I'd be on the brink of passing out, actually did black out a couple of times - the last of which my instructor told me to go to a hospital where I found it all out
>as soon as he heard about it, I was essentially barred from sports at my school
>20 now, skinnyfat male
>haven't weighed or measured myself in a while, but I'd say around 145 pounds at 5'7
>seriously want to lose weight
>limiting myself to ~1200 calories a day
>however, I can't exercise due to it being too much of a strain on my cardiovascular system
>tried doing c25k once and had to give up after I was out of action for 6 hours after day 4
>instead, I'm walking the 2.5 miles to work and back during the week
>both days of the weekend I walk 2 miles into town and have a look around for a few hours, then walk back (pokemon go is really helping with this one)
>drink about 3.5 litres of water a day

How likely is it that I'll get my BMI under 20 if I can't do any cardio?

cycling is god tier for power:weight, staying tan and cafe stops.
my track friends make fun of me for being a roadie but I stay thin as fuck eating all day and they get trunks for legs looking like they did SS+GOMAD lmao. They put serious power down though, at times I am jelly and I even prefer watching track events rather than tours/day races... but yeah, cycling is dope.

heh

I'm 24 yo 5'7" and I'm 135 and still losing pretty quickly. Even though most calcultations say that I should be only losing a pound a week I'm losing two. I also live a completely sedentary lifestyle so I think our metabolism is probably pretty similar. I do 6 days eating 1000 calories each day, then the 7th day 800. Eat only lean meats, don't eat bread etc, and keep on this routine and you should hit your mark in about a month. Keep walking, keep drinking water.

>24

>M

>5'8

>220 lbs

I took a little bump of meth my neighbor gave me yesterday to test how productive I would be at work and how strong the appetite suppressant qualities are, and they are amazing.

Have not thought about food at all, been drinking plenty of water, and my productivity is through the roof.

I took at at 7:30am it is now 2:25 and I feel great. If you can get your hands on it and can handle using in moderation I defines recommend.

I have some information I can copy paste if need me. Really any stimulant works not just meth, but I feel good lads.

nigga, just dark chocolate/caffeine/nicotine gum.

you start meth regularly you're gonna downhill
and no, you cant handle it, if you could handle emotional addiction you wouldn't weigh 220lbs

just take adderall. you might as well pay for the prescription drug, as opposed to something cooked up in a junkie's kitchen

Horrible advice
pls no one here do this

>there are people here literally doing meth
PMSL.
What next? Heroin?