Meme stores

Looking for online stores that sell stupid or interesting pieces. Remember those bigcartel/spreadshirt looking stores from a while ago selling vaporwave shit and hentai tshirts? Any stores you like would be much appreciated though.

Other urls found in this thread:

coolshirtz.bigcartel.com/
toastyco.bigcartel.com/product/floral-shoppe-sweatshirt
bershka.com/gb/man/sale/sale-from-60%-off/nice-place-sweatshirt-c1010131773p100293010.html?colorId=627
shop.spreadshirt.com/fuccboi/
kycvintage.bigcartel.com/
aliexpress.com/item/New-fashion-autumn-Jazz-Solo-Paper-Cup-Crewneck-sweatshirt-3d-print-women-men-pullover-hoodie-long/32488108677.html
nothingofficial.tv/products?page=2
thriftgods.com/
thatshirtwascash.com/
vapor95.com/
coolshirtz.bigcartel.com/product/the-wavey-tee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the fuck would you want that

For reasons ok

coolshirtz.bigcartel.com/
here you are user

thanks man this is great

man haha youre so aesthetic :DDDDDDD

This is actually really nice looking. Most of the time, shirts with Floral Shoppe on them look very bland or uninspired.

op where specifically can i find that meme sweater

Not op but toastyco.bigcartel.com/product/floral-shoppe-sweatshirt

thank you, also just found that

i like the psychic energy shirt they carry

Yeah dude. There's some cool stuff, but I'm a poor fuck so it's not practical for me

I got this for really cheap, op, don't know if it counts:

bershka.com/gb/man/sale/sale-from-60%-off/nice-place-sweatshirt-c1010131773p100293010.html?colorId=627

I don't know if that counts, it seems that it was designed around the whole palewave/ vaporwave stuff.

I'm still trying to figure out how to wear it.

Do they not ship to burgerland?

I dont' think so m8.
But Bershka is in Mexico, so if you know anyone by anychance try.

Bump for interest

Meme-magic makes the world a better place

nighthchannels
shirtwascash
probably somewhere on tumblr idk

It looks like complete shit on the model but I'm considering copping
You got any fits of it user?

wow no mention of shop.spreadshirt.com/fuccboi/ and
kycvintage.bigcartel.com/
even though they'll probably fall apart after a day and maybe won't even make it to your house in one piece

how is the kycvintage stuff so cheap? is it made from the worst materials possible or what?

Fucking kekD

nice

The shipping cost is around the price of the item itself + each individual item has a shipping cost so you basically pay double for everything

aliexpress.com/item/New-fashion-autumn-Jazz-Solo-Paper-Cup-Crewneck-sweatshirt-3d-print-women-men-pullover-hoodie-long/32488108677.html

only available in 3xl :(

Not sure if this fits what you're looking for but may be of interest to someone.

nothingofficial.tv/products?page=2

from kyc vintage, anyone else reckon that this actually looks pretty good

nice, gonna cop a couple of these now I reckon

getonfleek

redbubble

Would considering buying this, is KYC vintage a good retailer? how's their product quality etc

for the product price (like $5) it's not bad, but the shipping is a bitch, most of the time shipping is guaranteed to be more than your cart.

what is?

Not yet senpai.
I'll try to get one tonight.

bump

would be pretty good without the quintesentially european fast fashion caption.

It looks good bro

Pretty bad.

put this on a shirt.

or this one

yeah saw the post on reddit. oh well, if my stuff comes back crappy I'll sick PayPal on them.

thriftgods.com/

thatshirtwascash.com/

any discount codes floating around?

I ordered the floral shoppe sweater back when it first came out, when there was only a picture of the front on the website. I was extremely disappointed when it arrived with massive disgusting branding on the back and immediately returned it. That is my story

their "bravery discount" shit still cracks me up

kek

>kyc
more like kys

vapor95.com/

coolshirtz.bigcartel.com/product/the-wavey-tee
This one actually looks pretty nice. Considering it.

I can't find this, link anyone?