drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9ek8W
discord.gg/N4rpq
ebay.com/itm/Rick-Owens-mens-shirt-size-S-pearl-sand-/331913215582?hash=item4d4791be5e:g:HWMAAOSwMsVXjnmQ
grailed.com/listings/762877-Rick-Owens-Black-Drop-Crotch-Wool-Pants
bigfootbackup.com.au/rick-owens-x-adidas-sneakers-mens-shoes-ric21575-sneakers-p-12087.html
ripoffreport.com/r/bigfootbackupcomau/internet/bigfootbackupcomau-Mingji-Shangmao-Fraudulent-site-Rip-Off-ShangHai-Internet-1313629
ebay.com/itm/Rick-Owens-Grey-Suede-Ankle-Boots-40-10-/272305934460
grailed.com/listings/713316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can someone explain why Veeky Forums has such a boner for Rick? I am appreciative of many high-end designers including rick - I have owned 3 pairs of his shoes a few clothing pieces but coming back here every once or so and seeing ROG over and over again it makes me wonder why people don't expand from just RO?

Only saying this because I really only see the same shit in these ROG threads.

You will, soon enough.

I'm guessing it's the same reason why /mu/ has a boner for Neutral Milk Hotel, or why /v/ has a boner for Dark Souls; it began as a genuine collective interest then morphed into a memetic representation of the board. It's not like we only like Rick, a large number of us just like him enough to keep coming back.

Unrelated note; the OP pictures lately have been top-notch. Good job.

lmao @ rick nmh and dark souls u jus described my life

i dont browse those other boards tho

Where to evolve from Rick?

If I was having a midlife crisis, maybe one of the SZ brands.

CCP: I don't think I've ever seen a CCP fit that I've enjoyed. I mean sure, he has some crazy techniques, but most of it is hardly wearable imo.

BBS: Some cool stuff, but way overpriced for the partly derivative designs.

Harnden: Meme 1800's farmer cosplay.

In fact I can say with 100% certainty that Rick is the highest tier. The final form.

I mean seriously. Right now I'm wearing a rick cashmere sweater and it literally feels like I'm wrapped in a cloud. Where do you go from this? Genuinely curious.

I genuinely think it's more of a crowd mentality, and that you'd be hard pressed to find so many people eager to don meme wear if it weren't for Veeky Forums's hive mind.
>inb4: ITT poorfags lol

If I had sufficient money I'd just buy the fuck out of Sruli Recht.

Can someone post the link to the ROG discord?
Not the Veeky Forums one

Sruli's collections are more of an art installation than actual wearable pieces. And it's not even that expensive. He had a tumblr maybe a year ago where he sold most of his stuff at highly discounted prices, maybe it's still up.

Here you go: discord.gg/9ek8W

You all should hop in the Veeky Forums discord too tho, it's good:
discord.gg/N4rpq

>Adidas Tech Runners
>down 0.5

I can't be the only one who thinks that this is bad advice. If I had sized down I wouldn't be able to put them on.

a lot of people can only find what they want out of high end clothing from rick. personally, i find the creativity and luxury you get for your money to be way more worth it with rick than with pretty much any other designer, and there's a certain look and attitude no one else can give you.

that said, Veeky Forums's rog threads are myopic and boring because it's full of people who are more into streetwear and hype than anything else, so you get people who are basically just far too entertained by the fact that they own geobaskets and let the fact that rick is touching their body serve as a replacement for a sense of style.

what i'm saying is a lot of people on Veeky Forums "don't expand from rick" because they're pouring all of their time and money into piecing together meme outfits. people who have been into rick for a few years and have moved past the meme phase generally -do- wear other designers, albeit usually a limited number of designers putting out clothing of similar quality and thoughtfulness. my wardrobe, personally, is a combination of rick, yohji, and cdg at this point, and i buy them all for different reasons but mix them into outfits together pretty often. (one thing i won't do is that pointless shit shui does where he insists on buying all black all drapey everything, even though cdg for example absolutely does not specialize in moody goth shit and you're basically shooting yourself in the stylistic foot by doing that)

Oh I'm definitely not implying Sruli makes the most expensive things, I'm just saying that if I had the cash I wouldn't think twice about buying everything he makes, I absolutely love his garments.

I don't deny his pieces lean toward wearable art but it's also those gimmicky features that make it so alluring. I doubt anyone would give up the chance to own a spider web scarf.

Why no men wedge anymore ?

>let the fact that rick is touching their body serve as a replacement for a sense of style.

I've never thought about it but this is true and I don't like the fact it describes me.

why is this the best Rick Owens fit you've ever seen?

Hey boys, waywt?

Would you still wear Rick Owens if Veeky Forums hates it?

anyone copping?

I'm already morphing into more Yohji and Ann D

Russiafriend

I first heard of Rick through Veeky Forums so I suppose in an alternate universe if Veeky Forums had obsessed over some other designer maybe taste would be different.

Cheers!

10/10 fit

Looks good, always enjoy your outfits.

Yohji I can feel, although I would never wear it myself. Ann is dead.

speaking of cdg, i've noticed that late 90s to mid 00s cdgh+ was a lot more colorful than this decades cdgh+. i've speculated that its due to rei going from a direct design position to a more design oversight position and her designers bought too much into the image that the brand is dark

on the shui point i agree and i think its mostly sz's fault by mixing discussion of carpe offshoots with other designers like rick, cdg, and yohji into one board, as a result tring to force all into one creative umbrella, then that culture leaking out

I'm eyeing some Ann D boots on grailed right now. I really just wanted something with the same basic look and silhouette as creepers but less bulky. I personally really like them but I don't know how much further I would go into Ann beyond them.

Look into the newer creeper models? They have a flatter toebox and smaller sole. The old models are quite bulky, I agree.

I haven't thought of that but I'm still fairly committed to getting Ann boots. I want to branch more into the 'avant-garde' fashion world instead of only really owning Rick. By the end of the year I want to also own some Plokhov, Yohji and Julius

what does it mean when a shipment is on "hold" from dhl

Finally got my first pair of Geos (full milk), buying prisoners next and then I'll go from there.

To anyone who wears full Rick in public, any stories about mires from random people? Do you get any stares? If so, what kind of faces do people make?

pls respond im really curious

i normally dislike vegan ramones but they actually look nice in that fit

I just bought a 2012 double layer long sleeve 8/10 condition for $120. Did I play myself?

Rick Owens clothing looks weird man

some of the silhouettes are pretty wearable on the every day right now without looking too crazy

rick is doing god's work in phasing the skinny pants and gay bare ankles out like in . I don't like most of his clothes above the waist but the socked sneakers and looser pants are pretty fresh

What about memphis

Thx bro!
Thx! I was trying to wear almost the same jacket with Rick's stuff like it's a Rick blazer. But i gave up the idea. Anyway, it looks neither bad nor good as for me - acceptable, but not Ricky enough
Yeah they look cool bc it's an all black fit

i live in London, often go to the city in full Rick. lots of stares, lots of glares, some people seem genuinely angered, but that's probably because they're wearing hollister and jack wills.

that silhouette is so bad, makes it look like shoes that are also pants.

Breddy guut

And why are you not hitting up the Tricky London crew?

Also where the fuck do you go in London that people hate on a Rick fit? I get loads of love usually. Odd glances sure, but people who actually come and talk to you are usually overwhelmingly positive

I think it's a matter of perception.

If you're confident and at-ease, you interpret people's glances as interest.

If you're nervous and assuming people actually care, you interpret glances as judging and rude.

Most people don't take it too personally that I wear Rick, I think.

and if you're autistic like me you don't even notice people looking at you

bruh

I get weird glances from normies. Every once in a while I see people in cars staring at me as I walk down the street. One time a construction worker made fun of my shoes to his friends

rick is an easy transition coming from whatever you were into pre rick although im sure most people started out as hypebeasts and only liked geobaskets or rickdidas at first. i think it's also pretty versatile depending on how you style it. you could look like a total normie in full rick if you wanted for some reason. also it's just comfortable as fuck.

streetwear rick

drapey rick

I started off completely preppy/dadcore with a hint of raw denim/workwear before transitioning into Rick. That was a pretty rough transition honestly.

I'm fully here now though, so that's tight.

casual comfy running around town doing errands rick

i always dressed in the rick asethetic except with normie clothes

i found out about rick right after highschool, so it felt as if i was at home

geos without laces are pretty sick

best rick

night out with your normie friends rick

goddamn geos look so good with no laces

Tailored>Drapey>Comfii>>>>>>>>Streetwear

i really hate the jeans in this

dress up rick

when i think of streetwear rick i just think of t shirt+detroits+ramone boots+jacket if its cold

All about that big boi oversized Rick. I guess that falls under drapey?

Streetwear Rick can be done super well. I don't think that picture is a super good example, and I think it's much harder to make it look as natural as the other Ricks.

does anyone have inspo of rick himself walking around town casually?

ebay.com/itm/Rick-Owens-mens-shirt-size-S-pearl-sand-/331913215582?hash=item4d4791be5e:g:HWMAAOSwMsVXjnmQ

> a "lightly worn" rick owens shirt

> covered in stains and holes with a giant tear in the back

eBay is worse than grailed with this shit, I swear.

BEST
E
S
T

Would these fill the same role as pods?

grailed.com/listings/762877-Rick-Owens-Black-Drop-Crotch-Wool-Pants

They would fill the "formal pants" role, and not the "casual shorts" role.

Unless you lump into the general "cover my ass and tidbits" category.

They're long and tailored - so they won't be as good for casual fits, maybe better with boots than sneakers. Also not as weather-friendly as light cotton pods.

TL;DR: not at all

Yeah, call him a cunt also. Make it spicy.

ayyyyy

hmm, so would be a no-go with geos?

lmao

I changed "cunt" to "good luck with that $120" cuz I'd rather provoke a response than a block.

I'll pull the cunt back out later.

Not a total no-go, but it would take much more thought than pods to actually make it look good. I'm also assuming you don't have a lot of Rick, since you're asking for a pods stand-in? Which makes things even more difficult.

spend the extra $50-$100 and get pods, since they'll be much easier to work with.

It's not so much that I'm settling for these over pods, I'm just not sold on the extent of the dropped crotch on pods, whereas these seem a bit tamer.

If you're afraid of drop crotch get basket swinger shorts, they're a much tamer silhouette while still being casual.

I don't think they look nearly as good as pods though, that silhouette is kind of essential to Rick looks IMO.

Is it just me, or does the whole aesthetic of Rick's clothes give a gothic egyptian era vibe? Everything from accesories to his own house give me this vibe.

Thanks, that looks like a good middle ground. I might as well ask whether pods get that hanging pocket that spurs people to call drop crotch diaper pants generally.

nah i have a buzzcut, i am 6'4 and buff
i could wear a dress and nobody would say shit

>tfw your drkshdw tag slips under your butt as you poop and you get poop on it

I like how Rick himself wears his bombers oversized. I'm a big fan of the big bulky outwear. I think I'm going to pic up a hooded bomber this season but it seams like they only have dark dust for now.

I get that vibe for sure, especially from the furniture he's designed. He has mentioned in interviews how much he like's the sets and costumes from Cecil B. Demille's Cleopatra.

Still can't decide if I like the Ramones + leggings or not

Photo could have been 10x cooler if this was shot from a better angle...

I wear pretty avant-garde looking outfits topped off with rick footwear either geobaskets or rick runners. Currently live in auckland, new zealand and nobody really says shit maybe because I'm fairly young, also asian. definitely glares though.

im really liking this type of rick and it seems to mesh well with ny current wardrobe. any more pics?

i guess this is why some people poopoo naked

first time posting here, sorry if its a well known question

I'm a 32-33 waist, which size should I get for the drkshdw creatch cargo ?

thx

m

bigfootbackup.com.au/rick-owens-x-adidas-sneakers-mens-shoes-ric21575-sneakers-p-12087.html
Is this site legit? Pretty sure its not but techrunners are hard to come by these days so I cant help but be hopeful

goddam aw16 blistered bomber. also, did ssense drop DRKSHDW??

>mfw you kids think this shit looks good
if you wear this garbage in public people are laughing at you

Small

Medium will be loose from my experience. Even after tying the drawstring, the pants will have trouble staying up.

>discounted designer sneakers everywhere
>ugly as fuck site
no

says the man child who saves Simpsons reaction images to use in his internet arguments

this sweatshirt is great. the splattering is called Vomit.

I finally found one of my ultimate grails / the last basic piece I think I need to have a complete wardrobe for everyday wear (pic related) for a good price.

I'm so happy ROG.

I love the level tee version of this, and will probably cop if it goes to a good sale price in December.

ripoffreport.com/r/bigfootbackupcomau/internet/bigfootbackupcomau-Mingji-Shangmao-Fraudulent-site-Rip-Off-ShangHai-Internet-1313629

not mine, just saw: 45 mins left to get blistered dark dust creepers in size 40 for $135. Technically womens but the shoes are identical and the sizing is the same.

ebay.com/itm/Rick-Owens-Grey-Suede-Ankle-Boots-40-10-/272305934460

vomit eh? I thought it was something different. it looks like what happened after the horse was done with Rick

Oh these were at tokio 7

Selling pic related from S/S16

grailed.com/listings/713316

Black, Cotton, Size M, New, $176, Final Sale

Cheers, R