Recent Cops

Post cops and rate others

Other urls found in this thread:

tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/14/weird-science-patrik-ervells-science-project/
farfetch.com/shopping/men/yohji-yamamoto-straight-leg-trousers-item-11334520.aspx
eastbay.com/product/model:184034/sku:21531020/eastbay-core-fleece-hoodie-mens/all-black/black/?cm=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Copped both these nudie grim tims and suicoke DEPA Vs in recent sales
Howd I go lads

Just copped these in sale for 70 euros

$30 via Eastbay

those shoes are fucking ugly as fuck i hope youre kidding

those shoes looks like something grannies would wear because shitty feets

>dickies
nice

Those shorts that Lt Dangle wears are so fire.

Pretty comfy.

I like the first shirt a lot aside from the rounded collar. Shoes are cool. Second shirt looks like mold/pita bread. Maybe both.

Just copped these pins and a pair of Shoes Like Pottery high tops

Both shirts are made with oxodised metal.
Green one has been made with copper and the yellow one is made with bronze.
They all look different due to this so i'll post a pic of my one when it comes (the pic I used was just a HD one) and you might like it a bit more.
tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/14/weird-science-patrik-ervells-science-project/

CDGH+ drop crotch twill pants and some Yohji stuff. Anyone have a good place to buy moar Yohji rn. Farfetch is out of sizes 1 & 2 on everything

Used to have this in taupe, wore it out, found it in blue at a thrift.

What are you? Some sort of fashion police?

Cool idea but won't that just stain everything you wear it with?

>tfw fashion police aren't real

Not kidding but ty

Dont worry user, they arent my style but they look really nice :)

i am going to die

lol why would it?
>fabric -> stained -> treated -> cut -> stitched
It's not 'raw'

Because it's rust?
so unless it's been sealed in someway or something, if it were to rain or something it would leech everywhere

Got this blazer for a freakin steal. Gonna wear it with loose black trousers and a black button up.

If I were to speculate i'd say that he let the rust soak in to the fabric like bleach then removed all the debris, leaving only the stains and no actual rust behind

awesome cop. where are you getting your yohji? any sizes 1-2 left?
I've cleaned out fwrd and farfetch. they can't be the only places on the web that sell this shit?

whoa. I think I found it. these prices are crazy. how much did you pay for the blazer? under $1k?

It was going for $699 at idolbrooklyn and I had a coupon code. Size 2, couldn't believe it! There's some other SS16 Yohji at the site, check it out.

>$699
that's obscene
>size 2
I hate you. Amazing cop. would go awesome with farfetch.com/shopping/men/yohji-yamamoto-straight-leg-trousers-item-11334520.aspx but they only have fat sizes left :(

Will arrive soon

thats not a good sale unless theyre made in uk/us...

all norse projects

I hate to admit it.

But they ARE super comfy

shipped in 2 days wow!

w2c left?

w2c

i know off white is a meme but i only paid $180 aud for these (about 135 USD) so they're just cheap CPs to me.

Bought the red one for under retail, works with a lot of stuff

I guess this isn't a recent cop but I bought Guidi combats for cheap months ago and they never showed up so I wrote them off as lost in the mail. Today I found out that they've just been sitting in a dark corner at work forever.

Pretty stoked.

w2c

>via Eastbay
eastbay.com/product/model:184034/sku:21531020/eastbay-core-fleece-hoodie-mens/all-black/black/?cm=
stop being a lazy motherfucker and go find it yourself next time

hey fuck off nigger thx though

Driving shoes

Good taste, really like the striped LS shirt. Although the shirt looks nice, pocket shirts generally are shit.

jej

New sneaks.

$32 1461 Euro mades

You mean made in the UK? If so that's a pretty good price.
Good polish and they might clean up nice

Undercover coat from IBK sale. Looks quite versatily but I really can't find shoes that would accompany it well.

got dese

How much you charge an hour to paint my garage?

Lmao nikka, don't buy shit you don't know how to style, especially if it's expensive
Also there are heaps of shoes you could wear with that m8
Seriously, learn to start thinking for yourself if you're going to start dressing in designer clothing

Impossible to cock up

Yeah, made in UK models. I'm hoping the Polish will make them good as new

Breaking these fuckers in. Feet hurt.

Now jus gotta wait a week. Waited so long to find a pair though so one more week is easy

I wear black derbies with it. Just wanted to ask about anythinh else. Mostly in terms of color beside black.

$91 Frye boots.

Noice

Sick

kek only good ones ITT

space slippers?

>copping used shoes

are you out to catch a fungus m8

any idea how these fit? like for example my UB size is 11.5, what size should I go for in dooms?

Cav Empt Warmer Jacket

Noice

Was this a good cop?

Badass

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to find this in my size. Saw some old guy at the beach with it and I just had to have it. I feel I cant do justice to that old man look without the naturally white hair to go with it, but I'm damn gonna try.

fuck off back to /pol/

>damn sure

it's terrific

nice cop. do you currently have it? post some fits

noice

Already have wheat timbs but ive gotten so much use out of them the last three years I really wanted the all blacks as well.

green one is nice

common projects are low quality and shit

i have these two, theyre ok i guess

wtf dude hahaha

Just bought these

As long as it's not the camo one you're good

how are they?

lol

>off white
>ever
u dun goofed boy

also copped this APC scarf via Grailed for $44

hmm.. $44 for a scarf seems kinda harsh... bet you could probably find a cheaper one on ebay..

not that user, but $44 isnt that much for a scarf user, im sure it would be much nicer than some $10 chinese one off ebay
although apc isnt probably one the best examples of getting what you pay for imo

A few of the APC stuff i handled are made in fucking Vietnam, so...

for that price, a full thermal jacket, or like 8 of em at goodwill. no more cold. but hey, to each their own.

it also depends on who is selling the scarf on ebay user, gotta be a professional crochet granny on there slangin yarn sht.

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5