Sexually Attractive Glasses thread

I'm getting a new pair of glasses this week.

What kind of glasses are the most conducive to getting a woman's panties wet?

Dior Confident I's are all you need.

Those are good glasses for a man to wear?
I'm worried that they are like fedoras in the sense that they are really amazing touches to a very a fashionable appearance, but if they're the only item of fashion on you, then they just make you look like a weird fashionably inconsistent uncultured prick.

Should I be concerned? Especially if they are, as you say, "all that I need"?

Bump. I also need new glasses

you're asking what women find sexually attractive on an anime message board populated mainly by teenage boys. let's face the facts, you'll never be a player. accept that and move on.

let me put it in more familiar terms. you're suffering from a "beta" mindset. try being naturally confident and wearing what you like instead of having anonymous people decide for you.

>you'll never be a player. accept that and move on.
I don't personally care if you suffer from self-defeating thoughts, but please don't project your hopelessness onto other people. Obviously confidence is going to help any wardrobe, and every day I exercise to improve the shape of my body which is also more important then my wardrobe, but if I want to maximize my wardrobe's potential for sexual attraction, then what better place then the fashion board of Veeky Forums, a website almost dedicated to promoting free speech in all its forms.

Certainly far better then getting my answer off reddit, where far more cuckish men and feminist women who wish to promote a culture of weak and ugly looking men with less sexual market value.

Here on Veeky Forums there's probably a higher density of women then men compared to most boards, though that can't be confirmed, even the women on this board are less likely to wish to deliberately damage a man's SMV, due to the culture of this board, so yes, I do think I'm asking exactly the right people the question I want answered.

not op, but why is the response to becoming aware of one's beta nature to "be comfortable, be what you want"?

won't the beta, given free reign, flounder in mediocrity and unattractive squalor? isn't part of the advantage of the alpha is that they have lived so long as alpha that they default to a superior level of comfort and attractiveness?

isn't the beta compensating for that very instinct and comfort with the whole "is this alpha" question???

idk how shit works guys

read that back. you sound weak, paranoid, and insecure. nobody mentioned reddit, nobody mentioned "cucks", "SMV", none of that... seriously, what is wrong with you? do you actually think this way?

the internet has wrecked you

>you sound weak, paranoid, and insecure
Nice projections, there. Why do you think this?

>nobody mentioned reddit,
You're right. I mentioned it, but for most people, reddit is the logical and implied alternative to Veeky Forums. Perhaps what you really meant was that I should I register an account a forum-site dedicated specifically to fashion, but you didn't mention any, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.
>nobody mentioned "cucks", "SMV",
Once again, you're right that no one else mentioned them, but no one else other then you mentioned alpha/beta dynamics. Personally I don't really care to talk about either of these topics because I'm really just interested in getting the most bang for my buck in purchasing the optimum glasses, but you decided to derail the discussion with self-defeating projections and a discussion of alpha/beta dynamics. At that point, terms like "cuck" and "SMV" become very VERY relevant to the discussion.

The transcendent alpha is one who is comfortable and confident, doing his own thing and not giving a fuck. Just b urself really isn't a meme, the most effay people are those who figured this out and are living authentically. OP's mistake wasn't looking for glasses, but thinking that glasses would help him get laid. is right until he somehow manages to fix his mindset.

>Just b urself really isn't a meme
Except it is. If just express my own personal evidence-based beliefs about race, gender and politics in public, then I will likely be derided for them, and may even have my life put at risk.

Ofcourse it would be foolish to think that my glasses alone could get me laid, but it's not foolish that any tool can help at any task.

Once again, I don't go to Veeky Forums for discussions on alpha/beta dynamics or how to improve my personality, so I really would like the derailment that's happening with this subject to end sooner rather than later.

What if I told you that you are not your opinions?

Truth be told, there's no answer to your original proposed question. There are no glasses that will miraculously make you sexually desirable. Sorry, but it's not that easy.

Stupid response for a stupid question I suppose.

ONLY if you are white, tall, thin, blonde.

otherwise you will look extremely ugly and nouveau riche in this kind of thing.

>What if I told you that you are not your opinions?
First of all, I would say what is a man if not the some of his actions, backed by his beliefs, and second of all, I would say you are continuing to broach on more philosophical matters beyond the scope of the original question and this entire board, and I would ask you stop.

>There are no glasses that will miraculously make you sexually desirable
I was not asking for a magic answer. I was simply asking for the best possible answer. Obviously any answer at all will have to be backed by personal self-improvement, but obviously some glasses would be worse then others. If I had hot pink glasses with bronyfag shit embroidered on it, that would be poorly conducive.

You're not saying anything I don't already know. Holy fuck. Please stop posting all your off-topic bullshit.

>ONLY if you are white, tall, thin, blonde.
I'm half-white half-mexican, with dark hair. I meet all the other requirements but is that enough to fuck it up?

If you can't find a way to balance your beliefs with your behavior then you're a lost cause.
If you can't have meaningful human interaction without feeling the need to bring up race gender and politics then you're a lost cause.
If you think a pair of glasses will make a girls panties wet then you're a lost cause.

Your best bet is leaving the internet for a couple of months, fixing your head, then come back on to ask for fashion advice

are you tall thin and handsome?
post pic

>literally your whole post
see

>handsome
I'm not posting my face, but I'll post a body pic. With clothes or without? I'm new to Veeky Forumsshion, so I don't have anything much more sophisticated then a T-shirt and shorts.

>You're not saying anything I don't already know. Holy fuck. Please stop posting all your off-topic bullshit.
>What kind of glasses are the most conducive to getting a woman's panties wet?

your best bet is a pickup forum or whatever, you're welcome to come back here for Veeky Forums related questions when you reach legal age

sorry m8, but facial structure is really important with glasses, you can post your face blurred or the features blocked out

so you're from /r9k/ right? i'm sure they'll give you the answer you want.

you're not welcome here.

>so you're from /r9k/ right?
No, I am not. /r9k/ is a cancerous shitpit filled with degenerates plagued with self-defeating thoughts.
And once again see >Please stop posting all your off-topic bullshit.
You can't complain about me talking about complicated ideology when people like bring it up, when no one was talking about it.

seconding and i say this with the utmost sincerity, try a pick up artist forum, this website is obviously not for you

>you can post your face blurred or the features blocked out

damn its so hard to find transparent glasses that are for men and not too big!

should i cop these? they have prescription for these frame

Why do you think they make them so big?

I want something like this

have you considered getting womens glasses of the same type?

pedo glasses. nice

No why? That one i posted is just the right size. Its not too big and not too small. But its impossible to find here in my country.