Is smoking cigarettes Veeky Forums?

Is smoking cigarettes Veeky Forums?

can't be fa if you're dead from lung cancer senpai

I think cigars are more sophisticated.

All the chavs and gopniks of the world smoke cigarettes, you be the judge whether it's effay.

Women in 50's movies make it look sexy with ladylike mannerisms, but otherwise not really.

>falling for the nicotine jew

As long as you're not a fatass/ugly. If you're decent looking and dress nice smoking can be a nice addition imo.

Protip: Don't smell like a cigarette all the time tho, its fucking disgusting.

what do you dolts gain by making these threads fuckin laughable

Is throat cancer Veeky Forums ? I think this tumor will really match my new fit.

Veeky Forums?
No!
Baddass and kakkoii(japanese for baddass)?
Heck Yes!

if you pick up smoking because you think it's Veeky Forums, you're an idiot.

too bad youll never be rad

fuck off OP

theoretically? yes

in practice? not so much

it looks cool but it does not smell cool or do cool stuff to your body

so yes but no

good thread for digits

It objectively looks cool if you are already attractive
There's not really any good reason to pick up a habit that fucks up your lungs like smoking does though

I dont know OP

Is risking cancer Veeky Forums?

You tell me

Is smoking addiction easy to catch on?

I want to start smoking even though I know about it's hazardous effects on the human body but I want to look cool anyway because I have no personality and the only way to cover up my insecurities is by spending money on fashion trends and now cigarettes, which will certainly be another moneysink for me but I have no friends anyway so that money would just go into buying more videogames instead of smoking cigarettes for the sole purpose of achieving a certain aesthetic to be noticed by complete strangers who will only glance at my looks and demeanor for just a split second before erasing myself from their memory forever.

So can I do it in moderation or what?

roll your own, even grow your own, it's cheaper and you get mad chicks

Of course. But every year you smoke adds an extra year+ to your face. Which may not mean a lot to you in your teens or twenties. But will make all the difference in the world post-30.

if youre white trash

It's really easy to get addicted, you won't even notice when it happens.

Lol
Addiction is very very easy, I've tried to quit and still end up having a few Rollies now and then when I'm out

Only if you do it at the club/parties and stuff
Being addicted and all the shit that goes with it (cancer, smelling like shit, yellow teeth etc) is not Veeky Forums

most honest post itt

I smoked 2 packs, 40 cigs and got addicted. But I went cold turkey cause it's not worth it. yellow teeth, bad skin, ugly eye bags, bad skin condition when you're older, yellow fingers, all the cancer etc

If you want to smoke cause it's fun get a vape desu, but don't use it in public probaly

Smoking is cool, starting to smoke so you can look cool is not.

Smoking looks good in tumblr grainy pictures but is actually real shitty irl,you stink and spend money you could spend on clothes

In conclusion

Smoking is Veeky Forums on pictures but not irl

I'd say it's mildly addicting, there have been weeks where I kill packs in two days and months where I go without smoking a single cig or thinking about it. Currently smoking very occasionally, maybe a cigarette or two every few weeks. Usage is heavier during finals or girl troubles, but I've never had a problem stopping. Most things aren't terrible in moderation.

I think the whole "SUPER EASILY ADDICTING" thing is also on your tolerance to certain things. I smoke 4 cigs every other day, sure that's a lot, but I can stop whenever I want. I don't crave it like a crack addict, I moderate myself. If I feel like it's too much, I quit for 2-3 months and ease myself back into it. Also don't get shitty Marlboros or anything like that, they're all trash and whenever you try to drink something after a drag it'll burn. If you really want to get into smoking cause "AESTHETICS AND I WANNA BE COOL" just get a vape. If you truly want to smoke to take off some stress, I say go for it. That's why I started smoking and it's been a relief to smoke.

Depends on the person. But it's not as addictive as a lot of people think. You won't get addicted after smoking one cig.

I've been smoking occasionally for the past 2 years, maybe 2 or 3 cigarettes when i went out on friday nights, but i'd quit for several months at a time and not even notice. Currently i haven't smoked in 3 months and i'm completely fine. Good way to not get addicted is to never buy your own packs. You can smoke one if someone offers, but not having your own prevents you from developing a habit.

Smoking is only effay if you can control yourself and only do it socially. If you have no semblance of social life, it's stupid. If you get addicted, it's stupid. Bonus points of you roll your own.

where i'm from rolling your own means you can't afford packs and is considered trashy. rollies don't look as effay, especially if you just started smoking and aren't good a rolling.

unless you get a rolling machine and pre roll them before you go out or to a party (they only cost around $7 and roll them perfectly)

I feel like if you're stood outside a pub with a shitty polo shirt and are massively over weight, no clearly not. But if you have the occasional one while just chilling or w/e, sure

God, Veeky Forums is so fucking retarded.
Hope you get cancer.

Ya,good rollies are the shit, floppy shitty rolls are very not fa

Is gettting reported for making a "IS DIS EFFAY XDDDD" thread Veeky Forums?