Which boards does average Veeky Forums user frequent?

Pic related is me, everything except for first three is occasional.

/mu/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/diy/
Veeky Forums
you should be ashamed you browse /r9k/, /s/, /hm/ and /v/ though

/mu/
/gif/
/d/
/s/

/soc/

Veeky Forums
/r9k/

Not ashamed to browse r9k at all. If you don't read women hatred and self pitty bullshit threads (so about 80%) it's the comfiest board on chanis desu. Only place where you can read and post childhood stories and similar shit.

on the other hand I am fairly ashamed about browsing s and v. Hm is cool doe.

Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/mu/
/h/

/adv/
/wg/

/an/ and /int/ on the past; probably going back to /an/ one day, leaving Veeky Forums is a big possibility too.

Veeky Forums
/pol/
/b/

All boards are cool in their own way, but these are the best three by far

>Veeky Forums
>any good
xD

Veeky Forums
/sp/
Veeky Forums
/mu/
Veeky Forums
/pol/

/k/
Veeky Forums
/pol/

Veeky Forums
/pol/
/mu/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums

So many poltards.

/g/
/co/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/trash/

In rough order of frequency:

/mu/
Veeky Forums
/d/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/trv/

And poke my head into on occasion

/wg/
Veeky Forums
/diy/
/m/

Why the fuck don't you go and find people out in the real world to do that with, instead of just weeping about the good old days to a bunch of random internet strangers

>frequent
/tv/, /cm/, /v/

>occasionally
/x/, Veeky Forums, /mu/

if i could go out into the real world and be all normal then i wouldn't be posting on this website

in order
/mu/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
irregularly I'll browse /b/ if I'm bored enough

its lit?

Veeky Forums
/g/
/sp/ (not at the moment but I will when the season starts again)

/tv/ maybe a few times a month
occasionally go onto /r9k/ for the comfiness

/mu/
/a/
/co/
Veeky Forums
/int/
/trv/
/n/

/b/
/x/
/pol/
/soc/
It's funny to me how the unifying themes of Veeky Forums are a shared sense of elitism around a selected subject (fashion, politics) coupled with hostility towards perceived outsiders ( tumblr is that way) and Nazis
Can't tell if the nazi shit is edginess or genuine fascination with aesthetics, philosophy, history, etc but every board has their take on it.
The /pol/ take is pretty obvious but then you show up in Veeky Forums and it becomes questions about hitter youth haircuts and Luftwaffe millinspo. On /x/ it's all about aryan symbolism and the protective powers thereof. On /b/ it seems to be irreverence to social norms

I am not a social outcast by any means. I've got close friends I talk to daily and go out regularly with my peers. It's just I can't simply go out for a half an hour talk before I go to sleep/while I shit. and honestly, I enjoy their memes and humour. You feel me? is not me.

Veeky Forums
/mu/
/tv/
/r9k/

I do it nikka, sitting there crying about it to a bunch of autist neets isn't going to help it
you gotta practice your social skills and improve m8, especially if you want to be """""effay"""""

/pol/
/x/
/mlp/

/pol/
Veeky Forums
/ic/
/g/

/mu/
Veeky Forums
/leftypol/

/mu/
/r9k/
/v/
And that's it. Honestly /r9k/ isn't a bad place sometimes, I'm probably gonna stop lurking it too because I don't need negativity in my life and the trap posting is annoying. Also I'm a normie so that is no place for me.
What's wrong with /v/ though? I always hear people talk shit about /v/ but I go there sometimes and it's pretty comfy. (Except the dumb fanboy wars which are unavoidable in any gaming related forum, I still wonder why people haven't got over it.)

Veeky Forums
/mu/
/pol/
Veeky Forums
/x/

/ic/

g
ck
co
fa
lit
mu
tv
wsg
s4s
vg for one general

fun stuff

Veeky Forums only
sometimes /mlp/, /pol/, /mu/, Veeky Forums, /v/, Veeky Forums

Video games attract the type of people that are the antithesis to Veeky Forums
Essentially disregarding the real world for a fantasy which turns them into social autists and slobs
Not to say all people who play video games are like that, and if video games are your thing then that's cool, but I don't really think it lends itself to a fashion lifestyle
And this is coming from someone who used to play a shit tonne of video games
I think in moderation like everything they are alright, but /v/ doesn't seem to understand that

Veeky Forums
/vr/
/x/
/gif/
/b/
>inb4 containment board

I was an edgy teen when I started using Veeky Forums so I still go on by occasionally.

/ic/
/v/
/int/
Veeky Forums
/pol/

I don't actually browse Veeky Forums I don't even know why I'm here right now you guys are lame as hell

Oh, makes kinda sense. I used to be really into videogames because I was socially retarded and didn't go out but I got back on track and got a social life now, don't nearly play vidya as much now. But I still like them, I don't think there's anything wrong with them. And yeah /v/ is the kind of board that would be filled with people devoted to playing video games all day. If that's what makes them happy then whatever but honestly escapism loses its appeal sooner or later.

/soc/? who are you? Gingy?

Don't be so mean user, we are nice lads here

/sp/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums

I mean I even still play the occasional video game, but I get much more satisfaction going out and experiencing the world
I remember i was talking to some dude online who lived in germany who had turned 18 a couple months ago and asked him if he'd ever been to berghain, and he was like nah I don't go clubbing, ID rather stay at home and play videogames all day cus he has social anxiety
I was like nikka, you have the best clubbing scene in the whole world, in would kill to be where you are RN
I was telling him he should go out because you're never going to improve your social skills staying at home playing video games and he was just like nah, it's easier to just do this
Idk how people can do it desu

/3/

I'll see myself out

My apologies user, my homeboards have conditioned me to behave like this.

Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/r9k/ and /adv/ can be comfy to Brant and listen to other peoples problems
/v/ to talk about old school jrpgs and pre awakening fire emblem
/b/ I used to post a lot in steam trade threads and got tons of great shit and anons would do giveaways all the time but they are really bad now

/mu/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/g/
/s/

Nah. Some other dude. I've posted in 2 maybe 3 r8 face threads and a few body threads

lgbt
sp

most frequent
/cgl/
Veeky Forums
/ic/
/x/
from time to time
/toy/
/co/
/vp/
/an/
/a/

What?

/jp/ almost exclusively

my regular pilgrimages for purely otaku purposes have had the byproduct of filling my wardrobe with niche Japanese labels

Nice b8

100% serious

My last idol concert I was wearing Blue Blue Japan, Buzz Rickson and Orslow

/mu/, Veeky Forums, /pol/

In order:
>/co/
Cause comics ruined my life
>Veeky Forums
Cause fashion ruined my life
>/mu/
because why the fuck not
>/asp/
Only because of /esg/ tho
>Veeky Forums
Only for the M&B Generals

>/tv/(rarely)
Because i hate myself

/r9k/
/pol/
/diy/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/gif/ to pre game my jerk off sessions

18 year old dummys boards*:
Veeky Forums (clicked this off of the front page)
/mu/
Veeky Forums
/g/

Kill yourself my mans tier:
/x/
/soc/
Veeky Forums

If not listed, the board is either good, but I only visit when it strikes my fancy, or I have not spent much time on it.

*18 year old dummys boards - A board in this category isn't BAD, its just full of 18 year olds "circlejerking" if you will and have very little original input. You will find extremely entry-level opinions on these boards, and will probably outgrow these boards as your knowledge and taste develops

Autism

think you spelled dubs wrong my dude

/mu/, /p/

/k/
Veeky Forums
/pol/
/b/
/mu/
/x/

the holy trinity:
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums

I don't post very much but i check these boards catalogs often

Veeky Forums
/mu/
/pol
/k/
/x/
/b/
/gif/
/out/

I visit the autistic trinity
/x/
/b/
/pol/

It's a tie between /pol/ and /r9k/
it then goes to Veeky Forums
and finally /x/
/gif/ and /hr/ for pr0n

I'm mixed bag with /r9k/ , because I'm more cyborg then robot. Idk

Fa
b
pol
lit
toy
fit

Cross poster faggot

XS WHAT ARE THOSE

Veeky Forums
/mu/
/ic/
/co/ and /a/
And /r9k/ when it's late Friday nights and I'm feeling exceptionally bitter or sad

/pol/
/lgbt/
Veeky Forums
/n/
best for last
/tv/

no wonder this board has gone to shit.

Yo, I mean I browse /pol/ to see what they say about people like me (hispanic trans woman) and to keep up with some of the happenings but I NEVER bring any of that shit here. I hope the other ones don't either aside from maybe some nazi fits..

this is a pretty bluepilled board, i dont think its that bad

Veeky Forums
/v/
/sp/
/mu/

Mainly:
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/sp/
Rarely:
/k/
/trv/

/pol/
Veeky Forums
/x/ for /omg/ and /omt/
Veeky Forums before the libshit takeover

Homeboards:
Veeky Forums & /mu/

>Occasionally
/pol/, /int/, /gif/
>Getting into/Lurking:
Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums
>Used to frequent
/r9k/, /tv/

/g/
/wg/
Veeky Forums

>2016
fa
sp
>2015
fa
mu
n
>2014
mu
n
>2013
mu
>2012
mu
>2011
co
>2010
none
>2009
b
>2008
b

If you browse Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums you're the cancer
If you browse Veeky Forums & /mu/ you're cheemo

there was literally a thread calling Ian Connor a nigger. I've been here since '09. it has never been this bad. apart from a couple aussie shitposters bringing that /pol/ shit.

>2016
Veeky Forums
>2015

>2014

>2013
/mu/ Veeky Forums
>2012
/mu/

weeb fag manchild detected

/jp/ and /pol/ are my primary homes
I originally visited Veeky Forums for /frag/ only but am now slowly exploring the whole board
/sp/ only for live reactions while watching games
I would spend more time with Veeky Forums and /an/ if they weren't such shit. Same with Veeky Forums.

/jp/
/wsg/
/r9k/ on occasion
/k/ rarely for actual firearms advice
Veeky Forums on occasion

Yeah, I'm actually trying to quit gaming now.
The thousands of hours I've wasted learning skills that aren't in anyway applicable in the real world really bother me.
At least now I have literally unlimited time to do things. I also started running again, I'm sure that I'll start reading too.
Still need to figure out some form of an expressive hobby, likely going to be either drawing or dance.
I'm taking things slowly to ensure that I don't overwhelm myself and go back to my old slob ways though.

/fa
/fit
/ic

You guys are fun to draw

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! so many /mu/tants here..pretty happy tbhwmf

Only /gif/ when I wanna jerk off.
Fucking crossposters ruining this board.

/Pol/
Veeky Forums
/b/
/Tv/

Veeky Forums
/gif/
sometimes /mu/

Veeky Forums
/r9k/
/mu/
/tv/
/sp/
/p/
/v/
Not in that order

/int/, /mu/, /g/

u me man?

/pol/
/mu/
/g/
Veeky Forums

In that order.

Veeky Forums
/v/
/mu/
/k/
/ic/
/trash/

I wonder what kind of person I seem to be judging from this.