you look ridiculous but fun ridiculous.

if you get happier, you can pass as mac demarco core

>▶
well i'll try to smile next time hows that

thank you :/

you look like a fucking leprechaun lmao

lol i am one

can't you see the pot of gold fagoottt

It's OK. I think this fit would look better with either a darker or lighter colour of denim (and propperly rolled up -- roll up to where your socks are visible).

W2C visor?

finally not a fag thank you

kavu actually

I actually really like it. I'd remove the visor in place of a actual hat or no hat, you look like you have nice brown hair I think.

thats the nicest thing someone on the internethas ever siad to me

This has to be bait

its not

how am I guys

ur pretty good

anuda wun

i like it

anutter un

yep fuckin make my picture turned, thanks 4ch. love you too.

i actually was just doing some yard work not much at the time you seem cool

Tragic

mmm can't judge got any more?

so sorry

t shirt is AT trail i guess yall dont understand hiking

from the back

>GIANNI MORA
mein negro

you have no Veeky Forums sense
>nice dubs

LMAO ITS MAX WHATSUP DUDE ITS RYLEY

okay hair
generic everything (not bad or good)
shoes are cringe worthy
suggestions:
get shirts with simple cool designs
get Adidas hightops, timbs and/or chucks
nice pants but you would also look good with black jeans that were loose but tapered at the bottom

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to form an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements á la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion aficionados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

top kek

>tfw one retarded summerfag takes the bait like a complete dumb fuck and tries to act like he knows something

This is why I will never post my face on Veeky Forums

it's alright, p basic. get a hair cut tho. maybe dye your hair black, it'll compliment your fit.

this meme is only like two weeks old what the fuck

>hey mom look i posted it again

>mfw some guy saved both of the pictures

holy shit this blew up

i can't believe i did it either

OKAY UNDERSTOOD LOLOLOL