Are rednecks effay ?

Are rednecks effay ?

Depends on the Redneck.
Rich Redneck living on Lake Shore with lifted as fuck truck wheels or farm rednecks are v fa.

Trailer rednecks can be fa if selling drugs but not doing drugs, but that's a rare combo

Middle Class Redneck least likely to be fa, but can be with guns

Unless they're Duke boys, then no

They're effay in the sense that they 100% authentic in the way they dress. They dress that way because they actually are that way.

I think irony is the worst thing that has happened to fashion.

this, kek

Trailer trash rednecks who read terrible books, live in trailors in the middle of nowhere, work at a small thrift store, ride in a small 2 seat truck while listening to Robbie Basho on tape, suicidal with some opaque thoughts on class consciousness, occasionally doing drugs to escape the fact they're dust in the world due to their lifestyle are incredibly Veeky Forums.

anything that's vaguely resembling the Honey Boo Boo family is completely un-Veeky Forums and never will be Veeky Forums no matter your perspective

This one sure is

Hezbolla's logo is actually pretty Veeky Forums

the color combination is good; however they should stay away from including arabic on the flag; on smaller devices it will get squished.

What about the SSNP logo?

Like a post above you -- it's authenticity which is respectable, not necessarily fashionable

Veeky Forums is a lifestyle. you can wear Acne and topshop all you want but you dont have the personality to back it up it'll be a flop

stylin on ya

>acne
>topshop
>fashionable in any respect, ever

This so much
Acne is pure fuccboi trash
topshop I don't even need to say a word about

Is that Sasuke's eye?

There are no rich or middle class rednecks, by definition.

I beg to differ user

You're confused, there's a lot of rich and middle class rednecks. What makes them rednecks is their culture and or lack of class.

Look in a dictionary. It doesn't just mean "Jeff Foxworthy fan".

>1. redneck an uneducated white farm laborer, especially from the South.

keyword uneducated
anyway, a redneck who suddenly comes into money is still a redneck, its a class thing, not a money thing
t. someone living in the south

Kill yourself