Veeky Forums DIET

To those who are looking to become thin and lose weight fast and dont really care what it takes, you're welcome to try the Veeky Forums diet which consists of only eating and drinking

-Fruit
-Water
-Bread
-Black coffee (no sugar or milk)
-grilled or steamed chicken
-Vegetables
-Mint Gum

This will allow you to get the nutrition you need by a mere minimum and of course work out. This can be from just walking everywhere to riding your bike everywhere not necessarily pumping iron and shit. And if you really want to speed up the process then smoke cigarettes or if you want an healthier alternative look into smoking natural herbs and use your own leaf or paper to smoke out of.

Other urls found in this thread:

obesity.org/news/press-releases/plant-based
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot the meth pipe

Bread? Lol nope. Empty calories that are easy to fill up on.

Substitute staple carbs with different things.

I used grated cauliflower in lieu of rice, a cup of rice 206 calories, a cup of cauliflower is 27 calories.

I use sprialized (buy a spiralizer) zucchini instead of pasta/noodles and save a lot of calories this way.

Also, there are plenty of other Veeky Forums protein sources like fish (can be bought cheaply and prepared many ways, low fat high protein). Tofu (no cholesterol, low fat, high protein) which is incredibly versatile.

Also if you're in Australia you should be eating more kangaroo, it's 1 calorie per gram which makes it even BETTER than chicken as a source of protein. It's pretty versatile and can be bought in steaks, meatball form, burger patties and minced.

thanks for the insight man, the reason why I said bread is because its very filling and becuase it has a lot of carbs it gives you more energy for walking and bike riding if you do decide to.

What are your thoughts on seltzer soda being consisted in this diet? I feel the sodium is the killing point

dont forget rice op

Why is bread bad, but rice okay?

Isn't it bad for your metabolism to starve yourself like this, and wouldn't it be slower than just cutting 500 cals on TDEE

Bread is fast af carbs that will cause insulin spikes and also not as filling, not to mention it'll have you crave more fast carbs

Also you are fucking retarded, you could become fat as fuck on fruit and bread. While dieting, leave as much carbs out as possible, that includes sugary fruits such as bananas or grapes (just do some fucking googling)
Regular white bread is very bad, eat crisp bread or healthy meme bread, but again, check the calories

Is anyone here using DNP? I got some a week and a half ago and it feels great.

How does rice compare to that? Are they fast, but not as fast?

I eat a lot of wholewheat bread in my diet, mostly for lunch. Looking to start a cut soon, should I cut bread out completely. I also eat oats for breakfast, are bread+oats too much to have everyday if you're looking to lose weight?

what if ur hittin ur calorie goals but ur still eatin a lot of carbs???????????

will u look less fat if u hit ur calorie goals w/ less carbs or what?????????

fa.m

Never understood the carb makes you fat meme. Isn't it calories in = calories out

>Fruit
>Bread
Awful, awful recommendations.

These are better posts:
There's nothing wrong with a small amount of carbs, but the basic idea is that they are a bad source of calories with little nutritional benefit.

>this thread

y'all need to do your research and get on that vegan diet

my staples
>strawberries
>bananas
>blueberries
>potatoes
>beans
>rice
>pasta

eating any kind of dead animal is bad for you and unarguably unethical

carb the fuck up. that's your bodie's preferred source of energy

The calories in/calories out theory is legit but certain carbs can spike your insulin depending on how much you eat and this will make losing weight more difficult. The best thing you can do is eat a high protein/high fat diet with your only carb source being veggies and maybe one piece of fruit for 5 days a week then eating carbs (oatmeal or bran muffin in the morning, brown rice for lunch, no carbs for dinner). Of course, while doing all this be sure to eat less calories then you expend obviously.

body's*

sorry senpai i get worked up about veganism

This is for losing weight fast you dipshit. With that being said, I have to agree that a vegan diet with no animal products is truly the master race of all diets.

Or better eat what you want, stop shitposting and go for a run, do push ups, keep your body moving

Sorry I meant to say eat complex carbs like oatmeal and brown rice for breakfast and lunch for 2 days a week with the other 5 having no complex carbs besides veges.

>losing weight fast

obesity.org/news/press-releases/plant-based

plant based diets are the fucking holy grail if you want to lose weight while eating however many calories you want

I eat around 2500-3000 calories and I look skelly, I can't imagine how I could live on 1000 or even 500... I hope that it is just a meme

that's not skelly at all...

is sushi good for weight loss?
or losing fat but staying at the same weight?

Yeah I am. Have done it like 4 times over the course of the last year and a half. I know a lot about this shit so lemme know if you have any questions.

Sushi as in raw seafood and vegetables with/without a little rice: yes, it's fine.

Sushi as in Americanized, deep-fried, mayonnaise-coated, chocolate-drizzled nonsense: no, that's fat teen girl tier.

Gotta be careful about not misconstruing the results of that study:

"In addition, participants in this study most likely ate fewer calories as a result of the dietary changes they made to consume more vegan or vegetarian meals."

It's absolutely correct that plants are a great source of low-calorie food, but the weight loss was likely tied to a simple lower caloric intake.

A more interesting question would be to peg both the vegetarian and meat-eating populations to the same number of calories and evaluate their weight loss and retained muscle mass after about a month or so. I suspect the vegetarian/vegan population would probably lose the same amount of weight (or even more) but have difficulty preserving muscle mass.

>I look skelly
No you don't

Raw fish – yes.
Rice rolls with filling – no

>not differentiating between different carbs

eating a lot of carbs is the best thing you can do if it's the right ones

>eating a lot of carbs is the best thing you can do if it's the right ones
[Citation needed]

unfortunately for me, living in the barbaric parts of southern europe europe where 'real men' are expected to be 100 kg overweight bear modes kinda made me self conscious, so I just roll with it when people say 'you are skinny',
honestly if i were living somewhere more civilized i would go full heroin chic mode

>bread

pretty close
ditch fruit and bread, add sweet potatoes instead. You can eat as much sweet potato as you want, any excess carb just gets shit out
has tofu right. Go to an asian market, it's super cheap protein and you have to use it pretty quickly. Can be flavored really easily - teriyaki or soy or soba sauces

Hey I'm on my first cycle of DNP rn and it's going pretty well. Would you recommend anything to eat other than normal? And this is a dumb question, but if I were to sit in a cool environment while on DNP would I get less results? Like should i expose myself to hotter environments to get better results.

mental illness thread

The way DNP works actually doesn't have much to do with the heat. That's actually your body's response to the method of action by which DNP effects you. I definitely would advise you to try and be in a comfortable temperature as much as possible, you don't want to risk overheating.

Also, for your diet most people who use DNP either go for keto (extremely low almost zero carbs) or just a regular diet with a calorie deficit.

Make sure you're drinking enough water, taking the recommended supplements and being wary of any side effects that might occur like rashes etc because they could lead to something more serious if left untreated. If you do develop a small rash, which is common I'd advise you to use some benadryl until it goes away and possibly for the rest of your cycle. Good luck!

Or just eat whatever you like in small portions,

Your body and brain need sugar and carbs to run properly, everything else is extra.
All i eat is poptarts, pb&j, spaghetti, and rice
and i've lost around 60 pounds so far eating 1200 calories

you're gonna get tired of eating like a hamster and binge

Just eat less than you spend ä and go for a 10km jog every day for fucks sakes it isn't hard.

10 klicks should take about an hour of your day max.

I'll come back to this thread in a couple hours and if you want, you can leave your email or whatever if you'd like to talk more on the subject

is cottage pie Veeky Forums?

No dude. A similar but Veeky Forums dish would be broccoli and potato soup with lentils

Post routinr

>no EC stack
>no dnp

If you hit your calorie goals by just eating carbs you will feel and look like shit.

>eating any kind of dead animal is bad for you
i won't argue ethics, but would like to see a link to independent peer-reviewed scientific studies that say as much.

No one said wonderbread. Eat bread with whole grains not poverty shit.

>Americanized
oh just fuck off

only works because YOU GET SICK OF EATING RICE AND BEANS PASTA EVERYDAY

was plant based for 4 months. got sick of that shit and started eating fish again

Then learn how to manage your diet. Anybody can be healthy and happy on a vegan diet, assuming they are not lazy fucks that refuse to work just a little bit for it.

Animals suffer from your laziness.

Veeky Forumsizen here.

My brother was a fucking fatass mcfatass hamplanet.

I tried counselling him on proper dieting and shit, but he just lacked the motivation and I got tired of cooking meals for him to just have them sit in the freezer.

I decided to try a different approach, get him something tasty and delicious that was easy as hell to prepare and gave him all his nutrients that he needed in a simple package.

Started with a multivitamin, one of the 'Silver' complexes that lacks Iron. Kept the carbs to a minimum and relied on protein and fat.

I used ON's whey protein as a base, added MCT oil and Xanthan gum (turns the oil to a powder) . Settled on a 50/50 mix of psylium and acacia fiber supplements, a calcium/magnesium/d3 powder supplement, potassium citrate, calcium phosphate (bioavailability), choline, vitamin k2 and iodised salt.

enough for 1800 calories a day with whole milk.

Turns out to taste like a milkshake when you're all done with it. When he realized he started losing weight, and got off the carb coaster he'd been on, he had more energy for the workouts and gained a lot of motivation.

Honestly when I lack the motivation to cook anything this is what I end up having for a couple days until I can prepare a bunch of meals.

Do you even realize how DNP works?

This shit is dangerous, deadly and shouldn't even be touched.

2,4-dinitrophonal binds to the oxidative enzymes in the cells mitochondria preventing aerobic generation of ATP. The only recourse the cells have is anaerobic respiration which produces more heat, and consumes more energy bodies per unit generation of ATP.

DNP has significant side effects ranging from simple tiredness, exhaustion, uncontrolled body temperature increases, and even cataracts.
If you want to understand your body's metabolism and how to engineer your diet to support its needs, and how to train it properly you need to get a copy of
>The Book of Fitness
>by: Phil Maffetone

It's a tomb of knowledge the is unrivaled in it's depth and width of coverage in fitness and training.

Carb the fuck up and get a bike.

This is a fucking stupid diet.

Just go to myfitnesspal , setup a free account, track your calories, exercise 3 times a week. Bike or swim to maximize the amount of calories you burn at one time.

I swim upwards of 90 minutes (breast stroke) or more every other day which gives me an extra 1200 calories per workout day - 3600 a week.

Just count the fucking calories and don't eat super sugary or processed food. IT ISN'T HARD

if u finna be ethical af just kys famalam u wont ever hurt another bean