Rate/Cop or Not Thread

Cop or Not?
Too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/pb-0110/black-leather-ca-6-backpack/1670883
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/jil-sander/black-bridle-backpack/1581873
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/dolce-and-gabbana/black-nylon-backpack/1525313
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/valentino/black-leather-rockstud-backpack/1524313
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/want-les-essentiels/navy-leather-kastrup-backpack/1403393
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/arcteryx-veilance/black-coated-nomin-backpack/1351613
luisaviaroma.com/thom browne/men/backpacks/62I-ATU001/lang_EN/colorid_MDAx0?SubLine=bags&CategoryId=82
ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/sneakers/rombaut/men’s-olof-low-top-lace-up-sneakers-in-black/rmb0124005blk.html?cgid=men-shoes-sneakers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, tasteless spic

Depends on your style. you have to have a certain style to be able to pull it off and not look like a rich cunt

OP here. Explain why this is bad taste please. Thank you

arabiccore

>Uni student from China core

>monogram everything
So sick of this trend.

C/N?

Anyone have these? I'm a size 12 and only a 12 is available, will the knit stretch and be too big?

adidas socks with laces?

>look at me everyone, I'm wearing the most recognisable designer print in the last 100 years and not because I actually like the bag, but because I get to show you all how much money I spent on it

Can't really argue with that OP, but honestly if you have the money. Just jel fags really

Or you could get a much nicer, less tackier bag from a better luxury house that isn't designed partly to flaunt wealth like I do

>makes great suggestion
>provides no examples or links

this

>literally anything else.

really depends on who you are
if you are a young girl then yes
if you are an old man then no

nikka, just go on ssense or farfetch or some shit

anything worth copping from the yohji/evangelion collab? sneakers and shirts look pretty cool imo. only downside is looking like a huge weeaboo but thats whatever. also, cant even find w2c

well, theres a sole and stuff

nah in all seriousness its the EQT running guidance primeknit

should i get the whites instead?
if anyone has these, do they fit TTS?

i kind of diggin this user, go for it
c/n.?

i got you op

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/jil-sander/black-bridle-backpack/1581873

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/valentino/black-leather-rockstud-backpack/1524313

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/want-les-essentiels/navy-leather-kastrup-backpack/1403393

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/arcteryx-veilance/black-coated-nomin-backpack/1351613

luisaviaroma.com/thom browne/men/backpacks/62I-ATU001/lang_EN/colorid_MDAx0?SubLine=bags&CategoryId=82

considerably less tacky backpacks from other designers. have fun

dude idk but those look sick

thanks man gonna get
or

There's two kinds of people who wear this kind of shit
Trust fund babies and scrubs who spend too much money on clothes

look at the fucking catalogue before posting these threads

just got mine today (the beige ones), pretty tts

this one,

or this one?

you forgot drug dealers and fashion wanna bes

Ah. I live in flyover country so most drug dealers usually just buy 50 pairs of rock revival jeans

ah. Im in nyc

LV monogram everything + Gucci monogran everything + Jordan's = nigger drugdealer.

OP here and I am not a drug dealer I am a cannabis doctor for medical patients only. also the term "nigger" is very racist please do not use it.

this

yay or nay, used to dislike palladium but some models are starting to look decent. Different model suggestions?

Tacky and asking to be robbed.

Armani is trash but those are nice. Kinda wish they weren't so branded, though.

This one. The black(?) and tan in the first one don't work well together, at least in my opinion.

C/N?

I'm Serious, C/N?

These are going from $410 to $230 soon so I tried them on

I'm liking them but what are your thoughts?

ive honestly been wondering the same thing for a few months now, i say cop.

they are good boots, realistically won't ever look goofy but are currently not in style. you can wear them into old age and always look good

idk, i like it in theory but that one looks weird. jumpsuits are comin up but shop around a little more

Nice nice!

Yeah I mean the in-style thing is never a huge concern for me. I have my style and stick with it. Plus, I'm from SF and weather is uniform all year round

Should I cop it?

Or not it?

30% off, y/n.?

No. Don't act like the guy who makes Soylent and walk around in a jumpsuit.

The cut seems cool, branding seems awful.

Yes yes yes. Those look phenomenal on you and you should cop. Especially at that price point. Like says, they will outlast you. The silhouette is gonna work pretty much regardless of style fluctuations - the whole lumberjack style bullshit is gone, but those look nothing like it and don't evoke that image.

Not a fan of the angled silhouette, but love the minimalism.

It's a simple pair a boots, you can't go wrong

in terms of fashion, is incredible ugly.

Not sure if I can pull it off but I really like the design

nah m8, fuccboi shit
generally avoid anything with moon runes and photo quality landscapes

It's ~$900

I have a big spot in my heart for embroidery but that purple is iredeemable.

pretty cheap, c/n?

get the one with the bee instead

c/n

cop?

NO KILL YOURSELF !!!

where can i buy these/ what are they called

$350

half my paycheck lol

C/N? Thought a pair of leather sk8 his would be nice for fall/winter

nah leather looks super cheap
you should generally avoid mall tier leather in black

Oh, thanks. What would be a comfy pair of black shoes for the colder months?

or these?
not sure

how much you willing to spend?
boots are always good for winter if thats your style

Can't decide on the sneakers. Need a low top summer variation for brown sneakers.

>dolce and gabbana sneakers
no
>plastic zippers
no

I'd like to spend 100 dollars/euros or less. I'm not that much into boots because my feet get too hot indoors, but if you know about comfy boots I could look into them

I concur on plastic zippers actually. They suck.

But what is wrong with DG? Just because a brand, it is automatically bad? I like the overall design, seems solid.

Everything I've ever seen about D&G sneakers is people bitching about all the blisters.

at that price range your probably better off getting something with white/grey leather say from adidas/reebok/etc
i find black leather sneakers only really look nice once you getting into mid/high range, and vans in particular dont have the nicest leather
also you might be able to find something a bit higher end, 2nd hand on grailed, like some raf stans/kris van assches/lanvins/etqs etc, just give it a browse
theres some good sales on aswell if you look at boutiques like farfetch, lncc, luisaviaroma, matchesfashion
just found these which you might like
ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/sneakers/rombaut/men’s-olof-low-top-lace-up-sneakers-in-black/rmb0124005blk.html?cgid=men-shoes-sneakers
dolce and gabbana is alright for probably most things except sneakers
its kinda like buying sneakers from chanel or something, it just isnt their thing

sorry but the dolce is like the most uninspired shoe. pretty trash. If you're gonna go plain like that at least cop some Lanvins

The Zanottis are cool. I really like their understated pieces. Even the super flashy ones can add a nice touch to plain outfits

I'm pretty unsure but I'm thinking it might work out

Should I cop?

Wtf pic is to small

UO x dickies pant. they sit at waist i tried em on but c/n?

grey or brown or none?

Cop?? Color is nude so they'd go with a lot of fits

R u femanon? If so yeah, nice and simple

Gray

they fit real well and had a good rise but didn't quite look like the picture. they were stiff and creased weird. is that just breaking in dickies??

Yes

I have the brown pair. I hardly ever wear them anymore desu.

Cop these boots?

The look p cool but the bottom of the Chelseas bug me

Doc Martens Aerials?

I don't particularly like the primeknit EQT but the regular one with similar colors is fantastic.

Now you need lifts to be 6' master race habibi

Thx, I'm not quite sold on them yet either. They're from fabrixquare too so I'd have to wait awhile to get them.

fuck the haters, its hip hop as fuck and you should buy it

Should I cop left or right? Both are the same price, will mostly be wearing them in business casual/smart casual environments. Maybe sometimes with suit

dp it

i like the different soles than usual. and i mean we have different wardrobes plus i barely have any pants that fit

Thanks, that really helped. I'll look for something at those boutiques.

hmm 150

mm

This is a toughie, but I'd say right.

In terms of design, I like the one on the right better. I own a pair like that on the left (actually Meermins, the first pair I tried from them) and find it a bit too bland when worn normally. That color would do a lot to help avoid the problem, but I still find that everything from the vamp down looks too simple and - once wrinkling begins from ordinary wear - could look weird.

As for color? Right is also superior, as it's a fun summer-y tone that works super well with a lot of lighter colors - navies/blues, stone, khaki, etc. Left is good, it's just pretty basic. I literally have a pair in that color that I've worn to pieces because I was able to wear them so much.

dont want to be a debbie downer but do you own any AE shoes
every single one of them hurt my feet

yea I do...correct sizing is a must. Also, on new shoes, the leather is always stiff and takes a while to break in

thanks Batebro, fuck if I could afford both I would.The colors are bourbon (left), and walnut (right), in case you were wondering.