MEME BACKPACK MEME BACKPACK MEME BACKPACK MEME BACKPACK MEME BACKPACK

MEME BACKPACK MEME BACKPACK MEME BACKPACK MEME BACKPACK MEME BACKPACK

so, seriously, what are some good plain, black, maybe canvas backpacks that are not meme tier? somewhat like pic related, but again not completely memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucon-acrobatics.com/shop/english/accessoire/geldbeutel-taschen/ringo-backpack.html/
chromeindustries.com/bravo-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if i were to buy a backpack, it would be this one probably. shit is dope yo.

ucon-acrobatics.com/shop/english/accessoire/geldbeutel-taschen/ringo-backpack.html/

Kånken was already played out to death in Europe around 2011.

When I was living more south in Europe when these where becoming a meme it confused me to end. I thought I was still back in Scandinavia and that everyone where Swedes

I have a yellow kanken and it's dirty as fuck. Wash or does it look better beaten up?

I gave my mom this exact backpack for her birthday, but it's cool.

Czech Republic here, very uncommon outside Prague, and even there it's only worn by Cuck Cuckersons like me.

Jansport, you mong

muji

muji has the best everything
i literally only buy from uniqlo and muji for clothes, home stuff, and stationery. It's a problem.

Depends what you want from it. If You're fine with it having one big and one small pocket with minimum organizational capabilities, you can really just get a Jansport/Eastpak/Herschel/Whatever minimal black pack you can get and afford (seriously they're everywhere nowadays) The brand patch may or may not be meme tier depending on where you are, remove it if that's a problem. If you're looking for something more "urban", with a laptop compartment and stuff - get a Timbuk2 or a TNF Pivoter I guess, some people said Incase Icon was good but prepare to pay, it isn't cheap.

I got this a little while ago, dunno if it's a meme but I like it a lot

i love my kanken

I have the Kanken, but it's really beat up and worn out, the look obviously doesn't suit it. In terms of the fuccboi shit Veeky Forums seems to like now, Herschel's seems nice

A líbil se mámě?

Literally looks like those backpacks Japanese pre-school children use

no it doesnt you mong

I see people with Kanken all the time in Prague. Not sure if you are a home dweller but if you walk a few times in the centre, you will see plenty of girls with Kankens.

Zase praha..

a store opened on my route to uni and now I literally can't stop buying pens

I do not regret buying this thing, it looks great and is super functional

Look up Cocoon's elastic grid system, it's p fun to use. This one has an entire pocket devoted to it

I mostly spend time in Letná and Holešovice when in Prague. Maybe it's only worn by Cuck Cuckersons because Cuck Cuckersons are the sole demographic of these neighborhoods.

Holy shit I thought I was the only one has that kind of problem.

Sandqvist stuff is great. I personally like the stig model better though, cleaner look.

what do you think about this guys ?

I really like it

I had this jansport that was like the perfect shade of green with black straps. I took the label off with a seam ripper. Got compliments on it regularly, esp in streetwear shops

I know this isn't directly related to the thread but what are some decent messenger bags and where to buy em?

Sorry for the semi-off topic question. There isn't a bag thread when I checked the catalog

>buy kanken
>remove logo
>have plain backpack

new era's japan store has some nice ones too

>Patagonia
Go for it, mate. Can't go wrong with their bags.

do they ever restock backpacks for the us store?

Any recommended sling backpacks? Going abroad and want to use something small but comfortable walking around

Would be much better without the obnoxious leather squares.

Chrome chromeindustries.com/bravo-2

If you buy your backpack to serve as a fashion statement and not a functional item, you are a fag.

Which brands offer the most durable, reliable, functional backpacks then?

Their pens are the shit! I love all the office and stationary items in Muji

If I'm going to pay Kanken price I'm going to show the Kanken logo dammit

they're called lashing squares or something similar
I admit most people probably won't use them, but they are rather functional
the idea is that you can tie additional items to the outside of your bag
they were originally meant for stuff like bed rolls and blankets and shit but you can tie a pair of sneakers to them or create an easy access sling for your jacket when you're not wearing it

im considering getting a topo design klettersack as a carryon for traveling. wachu niggas think?

>not having a perfect harmony of form and function
spotted the autist

Osprey, Deuter IMO.

This

I like my Kanken. It's not an all american staple like Jansports, so you don't see it all the fucking rime. (Yes you see it enough but not as much as Jansport) It's is still a life buy like Jansport, with a much nicer silhouette. I just hate the color I got it in becuase it seems to be a dirt magnet.

pretty cool

why northern europe fashion is so homosexual tho

Jansport, cut the tag off.

Where do you live? Try look up some local bagmakers. It might be bit more expensive but at least you know where the money goes

I've never seen anyone wearing these??
Is it a euro thing??

I used to see it a lot where I live like 10-20 years ago but I think it's a big thing in Asia since I saw it everywhere when I was in Hong Kong recently.

I saw 5 million of these things last month in Seoul.