Post butt inspo

Post butt inspo

Does this count ?

not gay but i can appreciate this

yep.. all butts count as long as they're effay

W2C wallet?

what levis fit

why do some girls have cute butts, and other girls who aren't fat or too skinny just don't have anything good at all? Did their bodies just not form well?

I think it's part genetic and part lifestyle. My girlfriend used to have a really boring skinnyfat butt, but I got her a bicycle to ride to work and over the past six months or so her ass is pretty good.

desu, you can't really tell from a butt in jeans. the right jeans will make almost any booty look good.

art student core

This is true.

Also, am I the only one who thinks American Eagle jeans can ruin even the best butt?

501 of course, the only cut that actually flatters the glutes

shame about every other part of them

Veeky Forums here

it's mostly genetics and dietary. nice butts have a mixture of fat (mass) and muscle (tone). Sloppy butts have too much fat and not enough muscle. Tranny butts have too much muscle and not enough fat.

The basic shape of a butt is determined by where the glutes insert into the pelvis. Genetics then determine where the female body distributes its adipose tissue (thighs, breasts, buttocks, etc). You can increase the amount of fat your body carries, but you can't choose where your body stores it. Likewise, you can develop and increase the size of your glutes, but you can't change their basic shape.

helmut newton took some great nude pictures

anyone else love the smell of a girl's ass?

here
smells like cookies sort of

>taper

i don't really understand it. my ass smells horrible approximately two hours after i shower, but my gf can go all day and still have a delicious asshole.

get better undies and an anti swamp ass spray/powder, senpai~

w2c anti swamp ass spray

Emily Haines has really maintained a god-tier ass despite being in her 40s.