Signet Rings

Why don't people wear these more? Just created one for the first time (see image) and now trying to find my audience. Praise kek and such.

Other urls found in this thread:

nfcring.com/)
shapeways.com/product/7B9U4EX6N/kek-signet-size-9?optionId=60352376
shapeways.com/shops/mysticoasis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(emblem)#Signet_rings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would wear this, where csn i get it?

bruuuuh w2c

I've always been extremely tempted to get one.

I think there's a real possibility for a renaissance in rings if the whole NFC ring tech (nfcring.com/) is better. Fuck, I'm tempted to get one of those rings just for laughs, though I have no idea what I'd do with it.

I'd love to have a signet ring. I like the idea of wearing a personal symbol that isn't too flashy or obvious. I'm also an amateur woodworker so maybe heating it to burn a symbol into wood (obviously when it's not on my finger would be cool but it might warp the ring. I don't know. Where do you get one?

Ack, I always forget that part. It's up on shapeways. If your ring size isn't listed on the shop page, say something and we'll get that size up asap shapeways.com/product/7B9U4EX6N/kek-signet-size-9?optionId=60352376

>signet ring
>does not have a signet on it
wat

It has he sign of kek.

Is that a kek ring? Did you really get a meme ring?

Kek, me and my wife designed it.

I NEED IT

OK OK! Please tell me that one of these is the right size for you. shapeways.com/shops/mysticoasis

Btw, what should we make next?

signet rings go on the pinkie, usually
usually have family crests
this is the crest of the Family of Kechs, later written as Keks. Home of well known people such as Pepe Kech and Wojak Kech.
It's great to have this piece of history restored through this great user

Can you make a gold one with a pepe on it?

If there's demand. It took several days to get these ready.

Id buy a regular pepe one as quickly as possible

It looks like your wife's son had a hand in the design tbhwy

>Praise kek

Lel. Have fun explaining that one to your peers

>it's a deity of the alt-right on this Norfolk Island swimming board I spend 99% of my time on

You immense plebeian, "signet" doesn't mean it has a sign on it. It means signature, as in a ring with your unique arms on it so that you can use the impression of it in a wax seal as a form of signature. Any ring with a mass-produced picture on it fails the test. It's not a signet ring, it's just a dweeby heel ring.

this

The state of education today is truly a sad thing. This is the sign/seal of kek. If you cannot understand that, go feed yourself to something hungry, waste of skin en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(emblem)#Signet_rings