What's the quality of h&m...

What's the quality of h&m? I just bought a bunch of clothes (including 7$ shirts and a couple 12$ sneakers) does the quality match the price?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/P7tNDB1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its fine for basics like t shirts and sometimes jeans. For how dirt cheap it is, it can be worth it sometimes

Return them all. Only buy the basics from fast fashion tier brands

Normie trash.

Basics are good but always iron them after you wash. The stitching around the neck and arms get wrinkled permanantly.

Their jeans are surprisingly good. Mine have stayed in pretty good shape and I regularly wash them and all the other things you aren't supposed to do with jeans

I'm going to have to die them black again though

H&M Jeans are real good for their price, especially skinny lows (they kind of feel like leggings, so I would size 1 or 2 sizes up unless you like your pants tight). The leg opening of Skinny lows are around 5.5 to 6 inches, and they stack well if you get a long inseam. They only cost 20 dollars, so I would cop

That's the exact kind I've got

They're great desu

>low waisted
>paper thin
>ages like garbage
>the worst distressing
>"real good for their price"

user, you do realise the people that say this stuff have never handled anything of quality in their life right?
its all just cheap, instant gratification for them

Color fading is the only noticeable aging after having them for a solid year and a half and treating them like horse shit

sadly. maybe they'll snap out of it if we repeat it enough... one can only hope

Yeah but it will look good the first day you buy it, and that's enough for such a low price.

ITT: pleople who have never bought in H&M

Its fucking shit, i bought a pair of black chinos the other day because of reasons and they started decolouring after the first wash

The shirts are very nice tho and the jackets seem Bershka tier, buy only basics there

user, you do realize when you pay those prices, the vast majority you pay is for the name and not the quality, after a certain point there's no difference in quality, you still pay higher prices for mah exclusivity, which is cool, just don't explain it with the quality

it's true for most of their jeans, however they have more expensive ones with thick material, normal rise and no distressing, those are ok
imho the jeans is the only thing worth copping there, maybe basic underwear too, socks
but not the tees, most of those are thin and lose their shape after a wash, it's better if you cop FOTL basic tees, if you're on a budget and i'm not even kidding

Not H&M but still - is Marks and Spencer any good in terms of basics (I'm specifically interested in shirts, oxford and chambray)?

>user, you do realize when you pay those prices, the vast majority you pay is for the name and not the quality, after a certain point there's no difference in quality, you still pay higher prices for mah exclusivity, which is cool, just don't explain it with the quality
im not even talking about designer clothing m8, i just talking about anything that isnt some cheap chinese factory crap whose only purpose is to fulfil a need at the cheapest possible price for what it can
i appreciate things which have smart, intuitive design, craftsmanship, amazing materials, goods who deserve the higher price because there is thought, effort, attention to detail etc. put into them
too many people nowadays have no appreciation for this kind of stuff, and i think thats really sad

the crotch area is soooooo bad on these

>washing jeans

What brands so you suggest then

I would cop the Jeans. And some of the outerwear is pretty decent.

same issue

I have none sorry

I bought $25 shoes from them once (they were hung on a rack in the store) the sole fell off one of them the day after

I bought a pair of joggers and they literally fell apart within 2 wears. Threads coming loose like crazy

Their shoes are trash

Yes

No, they have some premium stuff with real leather that is actually decent

h&m is definitely hit or miss. I bought a normal shirt there like 5 years ago, I wore it all the time and it still looks great now. However I have a cardigan that I wore ONCE and it ripped. Generally alright and the jeans are thin but very comfortable

it's quite odd how everyone is saying how stuff from H&M literally falls apart after a few wears? Maybe the ladies clothes are of better quality.. Highly suggest their premium stuff though too

friendly reminder

7. if ur poor dont justify things like h&m, zara et al u have access to better clothing at comparable prices at thrift stores and the sites listed above.

8. fast fashion is shit. fast fashion is shit. fast fashion is shit. no h&m dont have 'some nice le pieces its just hit and le miss herp le derp haha.' no u faggot, its all shit.

i like their sweatpants

tshirts are ok if you can find one that fits you nice

jeans/pants are ok if you like skinny (their jeans selection has the smallest leg openings ive found), but they have many bad washes and dont fare well after washing

would not recommend anything else

>and the sites listed above.
What are you referencing?

anything and everything in this shitty ass thread for poorboys

market detected

pastebin.com/P7tNDB1s

H&M's quality is the bottom tier even in the budget market. Below even Zara.
There a reason why Muji and Uniqlo are always mentioned here.

> premium

I bought a couple of shirts when I was in dire need of any kind of clothing, and for the cheap price, I would say it isn't that bad, it is actually all right products.

Have their boots for 2 years now. Only problem they make is a weird sound when they are wet and sole have worn out a bit. And I get most complements on them. Plus have usuallt basic tshirts from.them. as long as you dont buy from divided, its all good. L.O.G.G is great.

It's fine for people college age and younger

Just thinking of Uniqlo makes me moist.

hey Uniqlobros,
Their smallest men's size of sweatpants are still too big for my twig legs. Any recommendations on really thin sweatpants/joggers?

Zara has high quality stuff in EU but it's pieces costing 150 euro plus.

Right? I think I might go over and buy socks in 12 different colors right now.

literal dog shit

~2 years ago it went from bad to horrible

w2c these pants? i heard theyre h&m but cant find them. also is it normal to size up on h&m jeans