Piercings

What are the most Veeky Forums piercings on men & women?

Anything other than the basic ear is the epitome of shit that might look somewhere from alright to decent when you're young, then when you hit 33 or so (IF that), congratulations, there's a fucking hole in your flesh and whatever shiny bit if metal or plastic you put in it ain't gonna do shit for your aged-or-aging ass.

I feel like all piercings on men sort of suck though nose rings can look pretty Veeky Forums if you're young.
On girls nose rings or studs are great, nipples are also pretty nice but only if they suit the girl and her personality.
Septums are always a terrible idea on guys and usually a terrible idea on girls unless the girl was already 10 prior to getting it.
Dermals are poverty tier and gross, same goes for any 'body mod' piercings like scrotum n clitoris and all that.

Forgot ears whoops. They're shithouse on guys and good on girls.
Spacers are fucking gross and also poverty tier.

Tongue piercings are alright. Good for going down on pussy anyway, that's basically all I got mine for

An old girl I used to fw had a tongue piercing, the head is siq but it's also kinda scary - was always worried it'd get hooked on my glans or some shit

I like anti eyebrows, I wanted to get one but piercings in general are too much of a hassle for me. That position even more so because I sleep on it.

Nah, I've never hooked it on anything during sex, it's fine.

The worst thing is learning to chew food with it in. I still sometimes bite it by mistake. I'm worried I'll crack my teeth or something one day

I was thinking about getting a tongue piercing but do you ever get called a massive faggot

I've never been called a massive faggot

Most people don't even notice I have it

does it hurt like a bitch? I've got my nostril pierced twice but I'm worried about severing a muscle in the tongue and getting paralyzed or some shit

so fucking gross, 2009 scene degenerate who complains about their angel of a mother core

i got my tongue pierced and i cant move my left pinkie now

The needle going through doesn't hurt at all. I barely even felt it

The swelling afterwards is annoying though

When young and edgy I had my lip pierced along with my ears stretched fairly large, somehow i don't have gaping holes in my lobes when I decided to stop being autistic, but now the backs of my ears look like shit, and I have a tiny hole under my lip that will never go away.
I say stab away OP.

>most Veeky Forums piercings
only correct answer

I don't like piercings. Ears are ok but the rest of em are just trashy to me

I have a pierced nipple and generally speaking, I think they look nice on small, perky boobs when the piercing itself is delicate. I really dislike nipple shields and shit like that and I kinda want to replace my surgical steel piercing with a golden one.

>surgical steel
titanium, my bad

Is that Chloe Moretz titty?

What the hell happened?

bruh she resembles a literal frog or something

I wish men could get their clits pierced if they had one.

Only ear piercings.

terrible taste general

is that the real pic or did somebody widened her on photoshop?

Acceptable: 1 piercing on each ear
Passable but pushing it: 2 piercings on each ear
Hey qt what are ur rates: 3+ piercings on ears, piercings anywhere else
Kill yourself: plugs

fuckin lol'd

she looks like hillary clinton if hillary did some cosmetics surgerys done

That's really fucking gay lmao

here's what piercings say about you:

> I want to advertise my individuality and character, but lack the substance to do it in a meaningful way.

> I strongly reject the values of a precedent mainstream society by strictly adhering to those of a now aging mainstream society instead.

> I am an impulsive person who doesn't project herself in the future but lives "in the moment"

go to bed grandpa

actually proved the second point correct

What's wrong with her proportions

are we going to pretend that this isnt broad enough to encompass anything you dislike

Or maybe I just wanted something on my left ear ?

piercings are almost always gross. at their very best they're neutral and don't detract from someone's looks.

if you disagree with me, i would challenge you to wait on whatever piercing you're considering until you're 25. by then, or more likely even before then, you will realize how much body mods in general look trashy and desperate.

when you're 18-21 and in those first few years of "wow i have legal authority over my own body now!! i'm gonna get all the tattoos and piercings because they look so cool in tumblr photos!!" you're basically not thinking clearly. you're drunk on your newfound pathway to social credibility. you see your peers doing it, you see it on blogs, so it gets memed into your brain.

there's nothing edgy about it. 16 year old kids from the suburbs give themselves stick and pokes and lip piercings. it just looks bad. it looks insecure. it looks like you're attempting to compensate for your lack of a personality. again, this is just in general. as i've stated, i've seen some really good mods. in this context, "really good" just means "didn't fuck up that person's looks too much."

inb4 but I'll love my modification for my whole life. You likely won't. Again, just wait until you're 25. If you still want it then, then get it. If you're gonna have it your whole life, what's a few years' wait to make sure the idea still seems good to you?

consider this: think about your taste in things from ten years ago. what sort of music and art did you like ten years ago? you would now consider most of those things cringey and bad, right?

that's how you will think about most body modifications in a few years, too. cringey and bad. except it's a bit more difficult to get rid of them than throwing out an old band t-shirt.

I really want eyebrow piercings, angel bites, septum, several ear piercings, possibly nipple but I have big tits so idk
I know it looks trashy, but somehow that's kinda what I like about it. Same with tattoos
I'm probably only gonna get septum because you can hide it.

Also, I used to be really into tongue piercings, but then my dentist told me that sometimes people with tongue piercings fall or just chew on the bead (or whatever you call the jewelry) and shatter like all their teeth
A good point though, my boyfriend has a tongue piercing, my mom didn't notice until we had dated for almost two years, and the only reason she noticed it was because I told her. So it's not really that obvious

I thought the entire purpose of this board was to know what's trendy and what's not? Being effay is essentially just knowing how to hop trend to trend subtly.

But seriously? Graffiti and shrapnel is basic bitch. Everybody and their grandma has a body mod/"art" now. If you're trying to tell people you're a conformist go get a tattoo or piercing, it stopped being edgy years ago, you're just going to look like an exceptionally mediocre trend hopper.

Anything other than a single or double earlobe piercing is pure degeneracy

but ask yourself: why?

funny how this board comes to its senses after 6

Appropriation if white.

aha

really makes you think

It's just jewelry, you can take it out if you don't like it and you won't even be able to see you ever had it in most places. It's not that big of a deal, you don't need to ponder your decision for seven fucking years, you're wearing tiny jewelry, not investing in property. Also, who cares if you don't like your dumb stick-and-poke after ten years, it'll remind you of your youth whenever you see it, it's not the end of the fucking world if you don't like your tattoos a decade later. Maybe be more careful with shit like face and neck tats but other than that, don't worry so much about every tiny aspect of your life.

what does fa think about these werkstatt munchen studs? male btw

I'd wear them. Actually really like them.

may look / seem cool and alternative when you're in a certain age bracket but its really just trashy and attention seeking.

>being this beta

waht do you think about this guys piercings ?

I got my cock pierced. I'm mostly telling all of you because you'll cringe in imagining the pain.

>herself
and now what does this say about you?

it says that the poster explicitly rejects hundreds of years of masculine-gendering of hypothetical persons (he/him/himself when referring to a person in the abstract)

his music is hella good but his piercings are meh

normally not a fan of any piercings besides ear but i think his lip piercings look good on him

is it THAT painful?

why did you do it?

How do people react to it when they see it?

my girlfriend just got a septum piercing and i'm incredibly skeptical because i just don't feel there's any way to make it tasteful outside of some sort of metal or punk inspo, or some sort of persian chain shit

I got a nipple pierced and I like it because it's subtle, hot and small

I don't understand in what way people think having a small ball of metal improves their looks.

I am against all piercings and tattoos. Even ears. It's okay if you are average looking and need to make yourself look interesting but if you are good looking you should leave your body alone.

I too think it's hot and convenient but I get much pleasure from my nipples so I worry about it fucking with my sensitivity

I like sucking on girl's nipple piercings but any and all piercings, particularly on men, are degenerate.

How long did it take to heal? I'm thinking of getting just one, because my left nipple is completely numb anyways (pleasure wise)
I've also read that it can make you unable to breastfeed, and I don't think I'm gonna have kids, but I still wanna keep that option open

>sucking
what

Ain't you ever sucked a tiddy bro

i used to have ear stretchers / gauges but took them out after i got bored with them... Plus If you don't clean them them out daily then they accumulate bacteria and smell gross so.....

I also have a nipple piercing and it takes over a year to heal completely. I've had it for about 4 months and it still hurts sometimes and it's quite sensitive. You're not allowed to go swimming for 3 months, and for open waters it's 6 months. My piercer told me about the possibility of not being able to breastfeed but she said she's never heard of that actually happening.

I like snug once or chains.

>once
*ones, oopsie

licked but not sucked why would you s u c k

>Not getting your dick tip pierced to a total strangers dick tip
Pussies

Oedipal urges.

Have some standards she is gross

oooo that septum piercing is hot

kill yourself

Fuck thats long..
I guess thats another pro about just doing one (at first atleast), you can stil play with your other nipple
Why wouldn't you, you faggot?
Its hot and feels good for the girl

>I want to advertise my individuality and character
If you reject the fundamental idea of fashion, why are you even here?

>but lack the substance to do it in a meaningful way
What exactly would be a meaningful way to do that? Intentionally putting yourself on display in any situation serves no purpose but stroking your ego. Inadvertently showing your character by performing a meaningful act would be a different matter, but doing that for the sake of gaining attention is downright narcissistic and much less becoming than a piercing or two.

>I am an impulsive person who doesn't project herself in the future but lives "in the moment"
I've seen at least a couple of grandmas who were still rocking their piercings. It doesn't have to be a shortsighted decision. A bad piercing will look bad regardless of age, a good one can still look good. It, in itself, doesn't necessarily make you look worse with age. Letting yourself go does.

only acceptable

and this.
anything else is try-hard core and trashy

I'd imagine sucking feels like nothing and licking feels good

kek, thats the worst of all

Why would you imagine that? I even like to lightly bite them, apparently it feels amazing

because with my own nipples I like to rub them not pull on them, but I now realize lots of people do like pulling, like with paperweights and nipple clamps
carry on

>angel bites
>eyebrow
Literal human trash

nipple piercings are great if you're a submissive or something

Are you a girl or a boy? If you're a boy then it might be because girl's nipples are more sensitive

boy
maybe but holy shit I can't even imagine
also I don't know for sure that sucking isn't pleasurable for me, I'm just peculating

Just photoshop

Just got my nipples pierced a few weeks ago! I read so much online about how nipple piercings take 9-12 months to fully heal, and how there's a lot of discharge and gross stuff that can happen.

My personal experience is that after the first few days of achey pain and sensitivity, my nipples slowly went back to normal in the span of a few weeks. Right now they feel just like they did when I had no piercings, but they are definitely more sensitive when they get played with (although you're not supposed to do that until they fully heal). I was given an antibacterial soap and a sea salt spray which I use daily. I barely have any more crusty stuff and I feel like the healing process is going a lot faster than I expected.

Also with the breastfeeding thing, I wouldn't really worry about it unless it's something that you are tryin to do in the very near future. I also read one story where the nipple piercings actually helped someone breastfeed cuz the milk would come out of the piercing holes... lol

will your nips go back to normal if you take them out after having them pierced for a long time

I'll pour one out for those tatties..rip

yup! most of the time you can just take them out and the skin just kinda closes in around it, barely noticeable.

lol

Liberals get out

10/10

Wow, not even trying to sound sexual or anything, but those are some 10/10 pair of breasts if I may say so myself. (From a purely aesthetic perspective)

how painful was the initial piercing?

Ikr? I cant help but love how they look for some reason..

>flawless tits and complexion
>and a minor healing factor
I'm not even horny I'm just jealous
>increased sensitivity
didn't know that
what kind of impression would it give if a guy got nipple piercings?