I thought gays were supposed to dress well

I thought gays were supposed to dress well.

Jacket, hair, and shoes are bad

MILO NO!

Get me that black parade look senpai

Nigga dressing like a Phoenix Weight attorney

gay people dress like shit. they always pair like weird mens wear shit with like overly flamboyant stuff.

gay guys i see around uni are fashion victims

>enter the shop
>WHEN I WAS
>say no more we got all you need

Is that an ASU jacket?

That's a myth, just like women knowing how to dress well. Truth is nobody does.

wtf I hate cocaine now

Just senpai ones. Civil gays are fckin vanilla

this
my gay hair stylist dresses like shit

you're only thinking about flamboyant gays

lowkey queers are super shy but their style is on point.

Milo dresses like he behaves: to get attention, regardless of the nature or quality of that attention.

It's not a bad thing, just who he is.

yo

everything about him is a bad thing

no convinced. point me to the stylish low key gays

>It's not a bad thing, just who he is.
so bland boring people shouldn't bother improving their style to prevent 'not dressing like who they are'?
I understand the sentiment of what you're trying to say, but by adding this logic o anyone you put then in a box.
I think you can also have bland and boring clothes and be flamboyant, but it's usually attention-seeking behaviour/personality that makes people wear such clothing. It's not a rule.
And then, it can still be bad, in someone else's opinion. I can dislike someone's outfit regardless of whether it fits their personality... and if enough people think that way can't we consider it bad?
nothing points towards him dressing well, nor it being necessary for him to dress that way.

youre a dick, people are bland and boring because theyre not expressing themselves

what stops people from not expressing themselves besides workplace formality?
I think people don't express because they don't dare at first and are scared of critique, mainly.

gays may dress well, but edgy poltards don't he's a mixture of both, edgy and gay

>That's a myth, just like women knowing how to dress well. Truth is nobody does.
this desu

also milo is fucking cancer. he's a pseudointellectual for a generation of gay edgy poltards.