I need to start dressing like more of a man and not those little bitches you see walking around everywhere

I need to start dressing like more of a man and not those little bitches you see walking around everywhere.

Give me your best masculine inspiration, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10812884
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/mfa/

Veeky Forums does it better

That guy looks like he sucks dicks for breakfast.

>masculine inspiration
>a fucking cardigan

holy fuck no

just go do some many shit

>asks for masculine
>posts mfa staple wear
>furthest thing from masculine

get fit

>masculine
>cardigan

If you want to look like a man start by lifting.

lol

More likely getting his dick sucked for breakfast.

Manly*

You're correct.

I already do.

my impression of these men:
if they were homosexual i would not be surprised
if they were homophobic i would not be surprised

this thread is a mess

If you're a skinny faggot and don't Veeky Forums, no clothes are going to make you look masculine.

dressing masculine basically just means tshirt and jeans.

100%
And you have more options when it's cold.

But in summer is basically that and shorts slightly above the knee. Or 3/4s

For winter I like the hoodie + vintage jean jacket + beanie.

real talk all the men I've met who looked like this ended up being homosexual

This is manly clothing.
Start wearing suits, blazers, sports jackets and shirts OP.

It's only masculine if the waist is high and the lapels are wide.

are those shorts?

I bet prisoner-core pants would look goat in streatweer

Well it should be adjusted to body shape there is no "correct" look. Both are viable depending on how you are shaped.

I just realised his pants are tucked into his boots

Veeky Forums don't do this, your legs will look abismally short from the front (see how his front view is 'per chance' not shown...

Pretty gay desu. Tone down the colours and get rid of that silly scarf.

This desu, that scarf on especially is a massive fucking tell, in every way

big guf, lebuf

The pic you provided is not masculine. Its too pretty and brand new. Hes waiting for a girl to ask him on a date. OP and pic man is a faggot

tell me you're joking OP.
no amount of dressing up is ever going to make you a real man. there's no way you can't know this.

fashion is only one tiny aspect of your life, and anyone worth their weight in dirt can tell you that being a man takes development of great character. not that anyone on this board knows anything about that though

this thread is hopeless, more like

>right handed
>wearing watch on right wrist

hwat

lmao so true senpai, anyone who gets mad is an insecure manlet beta Veeky Forums fuck

damn..natalie portman was at her prime here

that guy in the prom pic is really attractive

Well fitted tshirt, jeans and a decent pair of shoes and boom there you go.

w2c loli?

>tfw you actually are an anorexic manlet with no gf
i was doomed to browse Veeky Forums

I mainly post on r/mfa, but I still browse Veeky Forums and post pics sometimes. I'm never gonna be in the edgy teen fashion that Veeky Forums is about, but I still post my fits here for feedback.

but muh driving senpai

the first two guys in 'alpha as fuck' actually had some pretty good fits

out of legitimate curiosity could you post one of your fits?

I don't post a whole lot, but I figured I'd post this one

bretty good man

I used to post on r/fitness as well, but I got permabanned for asking the mods why they banned this other dude without any cause. Reddit is a shitshow at least half the time.

dam dude that's rough im sorry about ur sitch u must be very sad to look like that on purpose

get a real haircut first and probably start using conditioner at least cause you look like you have a fucking mane

absolutely never wear checked shirts or tie a heavy knot. i know your mom never told u that but let me be your mom.

sheeps wool may seem appealing but don't buy it. there are many better alternatives.

never wear a prominent watch. i'm sure you're mba degree taught you that but maybe you forgot. just don't.

those cheap trousers are almost splitting your huge fat thighs. and your dumb attempt to cuff them isn't working at all. learn to buy pants.

honestly i want to just cut off your feet so those boots never get another chance but whatever. just don't do it again.

>MFA Alpha as fuck
first two guys are ripped, tall and well dressed,
next two are literally just prom photos the guy in the navy blazer looks like shit as well and last
one is a manlet indian, the person who made this meme couldnt even find an example of more than two guys.

post a fit your self or shut the fuck up

When someone says "manly", i always imagine of mature people.You know.. like not so young looking. Maybe you've to wait until you're in your late 20's

What you want, is to dress less tryhard or boyish. Go full basics, button-ups and shoes. Maybe some facial hair if you want.. It's easy, just don't wear shit like OP's pic.

You're cherry picking that's not even fair this graph was made by a mfa or reddit or possibly Veeky Forums cross poster. Go ahead call me a manlet that's going to prove my point even more

holy shit his trousers are tucked into his boots vomit

only good pics in thread

ricky is right though, once you are out of college or decide to stop being an anorexic gothninja fuccboi and realize its 2016, you need to life a little bit.

id unironically let henry cavill pump me full of his baby gravy

my nigga

Dressing like a #menswear blogger will neither get you pussy nor make you seem manly. You'll just look like a dandy or a homosexual.

Why?

strawpoll.me/10812884

Lol that bike is for fagets

>Veeky Forums freaks out when the idea of masculinity is brought up

>dressing like a man
>posts numales

am left-handed and still wear my watch on the left wrist

Yep, some (read: most) subreddits have ridiculous moderation.

pre stillmatic?

Honestly the last place you should come to in sake of being masculine is Veeky Forums. This place is I'd say predominantly metrosexuals and manchildren.

Also, there's no point in attempting to appear masculine if you lack masculine virtue, that's just false advertising.

well im left handed and that sounds uncomfortable as shit

They should rename this thread hunk general

holy shit this is clean

he said manly, not gay kmao

Not bad actually

wow the colorized version of this photo makes his fit look incredibly modern

Fucking reddit tier

I unironically like this fit.