Overcoat General

A/w is almost here (in like a month that is) and I have no long coats. What interesting coats are there out there? Any inspo? Thanks.

tempted to buy a massive ankle length yohji coat like shortengu is wearing here

I think wearing cropped pants with it looks silly though

>these shoes

super sleek jil coat on ssense right now
gotta have it, but that price

stephan schneider

lemaier kaftan

1205 womens coat
would wear it as a dude desu

sacai
the asymmetrical shearling part can go on the inside aswell for just a regular coat iirc

Lemaire coats are so comfy.

this is so autistic

Looks like a one million dollar designer bathrobe

you do realize he's like 5 feet tall
a coat like that wouldn't be quite so long on average sized people

no, this does

he's 5'7 iirc, I dont know how tall that poster is but 5'7 isnt *that* short

I personally really like that fit (shirt in particular works really well) and it makes me wish I was short so I could go full yohji blob

>this is a bad thing

literally no way to pull it off
it's one full tier of autism above dressing in rick owens

do you have a tier chart of autism clothes? pls post if so

His hair looks so good

i don't
and honestly you shouldn't listen to me since it's my taste and i don't even try to dress well
i dislike bandwagoning (rick owens on this board) and clothes that don't look practical at all or that could actively help you in getting mugged (bathrobe looking coats)

That's kinda the point
Shawl collar coats are so fucking nice

Are you actually serious, how is that coat not functional? it's super warm & thick wool/cashmere and comfortable, very minimal and refined in its styling, and excellently made from great materials

looks a bit too much like your head is poking out of a vagina t b h

long coats in general aren't functional since you can't run well in them
this one in particular looks bourgeois as fuck and like an invitation to get robbed blind

They aren't made to be able to run a marathon in them mate, they are made to keep you warm, to hold things in them, to keep the wind off you etc
That's like saying a tiny hatchet sn't functional because it can cut down a metre wide tree

Christophe Lemaire is designing working for UNIQLO now. If you can wait, it looks like there will be overcoats in the UNIQLO U collection when it drops in the Fall.

pic related

You don't need a coat to go below the belt to keep you warm except if you're a fucking eskimo in the north pole

now this looks good

I was going to say designing full time, but then I said working. Just a typo.

God you're doing my head in
It's a coat, it's not supposed to be a jacket, it's not supposed to be able to be run in, that's why it comes down past the belt, it's giving extra warmth around the legs in exchange for that ability to run in
Yes part of it is also aesthetic appeal as well
If you were talking about some stupid meme shit like vetements ridiculously sized sleeves then I would agree with you, but this is about as functional as a coat gets
It's for walking around , not running around

excuse me streamer but jacket is basically a coat

I want this
any date when the collection drops?
I need it

Beats me. The website and any news about it just say Fall 2016. But the stores are already starting to receive Fall items. My guess is Sept.

>implying you wouldn't get shot by police walking around in a black coat with a black umbrella

>Americans

I like this one

think my dank af AKOG top coat will be too small for this Winter :(((

worse than before though

y would you buy modern Jil? Everything is a half-assed rehash from when she was still at the label.

Is this too long to wear out?

WTC shoes or similar?

Fucking garbage taste

Great texture.

I've never waited for a line to come out before and I'm curious, how hard is it to snag something like the overcoat? Should I sit by my comp f5 rapidly or can I pick it up after work?

Idk, they made the whole thing out to seem like it was a permanent collection type thing. I wouldn't stress it too much

post better things then

retard

>I think wearing cropped pants with it looks silly though
what would you wear instead?

I cant think of any pants that wouldnt look weird actually, maybe it'd just be better if his socks were black

Postibg recent cop

it looks like a bathrobe but in a good way

fukc are you the guy selling this? i kinda wanna buy it but it's a little too avant-garde for me

nah Im not, its amazing though

w2c

you literally look like an anime character

Slav/10

They did something similar with the uniqlo x lemaire collab and they have some on grailed