Thinspo

>thinspo

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw
pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends
discord.gg/SeMWYm9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since OP is a moron and can't even make a thread correctly, I'll add the copypasta and backlink:

Comfy /thinspo/ thread!

Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidratted

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

wew, what's your height?

These photos were taken half a year apart, and show two months into keto.

Started with 184 and ended up around 150. (5'11 guy btw)

Keto isn't the best option for dieting, but it's much better than starving yourself or developing a disorder/health issues imo. Plus, you get to eat a shit ton as long as you can deal with meat and veggies all day.

Right now I'm at 160, was at 165 last week when I started this.

What are y'all eatin'? Anyone trying to hit a minimum cal amount per day? What are you doing for exersize?

Not doing keto rn btw, just 90 minutes of running + low cal for now (~1200 a day)

i'm an extremely tiny femanon, about 4'9

Got past the point where I was "sick of water" and now it's like food. Can a nigga relate?

holy shit dude that's crazy. Can't tell w/o face but you probably look way better now.

aaawwwwww!!! you sound so cute I just want to put you in my pocket and take you everywhere!!

My plushie came. What should I name it? :3

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

thank you fampai have a happy day

Mexican?

can i have a good tdee calculator

si

what kind of guess is this?

Mexicans and Asians are pretty short. At least, that's where I see the guess coming from.

>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw
look in the links section

Mexicans and Asians are short, but Asians don't seem to watch their weight, so figured this was a Mexican. It could have been someone from South America or the islands but went with Mexico.

To be thin and Mexican is a huge accomplishment. Rice and beans is not an easy diet to get thin on. What's your diet like?

Name it after your favorite thinspo girl

oh gosh user youre completely right about how big of a challenge it is to abstain from common staples of the mexican diet (dont forget the tortillas!)

diet is mostly water, steam veggies, boiled egg, and apples. i snack on lemons and popcorn!

>tfw going to have loose skin because fat fuck
>tfw wide hips
>tfw average height but you want to be taller

I will never make it but I can't stop now ;~;

Loose skin shrinks over time, don't worry.

Do you have friends that also watch their weight or is everyone pretty big? Is Mexico City better than the countryside because it is more metropolitan? Here in America the cities usually have more thin people than the country.

I'm around a lot of Cuban women and some stay semi-thin until like 23, then they balloon up. Others are just permathicc.

Her name shall be Ena then.

Does fa think I will look better with tan skin and black hair and possibly want to do some photoshop magic, just wondering what I'll look like

You look like a twink. This could be good or bad, depending on what you are going for. If it isn't good, I'd say at least get rid of that hair and wipe that dumb look off your face.

I was going for completely expressionless lol. I just am wondering if my face works with tan skin and dark hair. Some people just look fake when they try that but Ima try it so I guess I'll see.

oh crap i forget not everyone lumps hispanics in with mexicans as a joke. im second gen mexican american, but i do live very close to the border.

a lot of my mexican born friends are very thin, my bf is also extremely thin for being second gen. the trend i see is that most mexicans are skinny until they have a kid and then suddenly become whales

thanks frog i love you :)

You voting for Trump?

>the trend i see is that most mexicans are skinny until they have a kid and then suddenly become whales
Ah yeah, they eat for "two" but forget the second person is the size of a fist. Same with the Cubans here. Whites it's a mix, some will get thin right after, others will balloon up. The white trash tend to get huge.

>tfw still some fat in cheeks and legs and still 10kg away from goal weight

Front

Guess stats

Why settle for thin when you could be emaciated?

I started living on my own recently and my mom gave me 2 dishes of pasta,2 dishes of chicken,a whole wheat loaf of bread,200g turkey slices,200g gouda cheese slices,7 oranges,a pineapple,some cake(very little chocolate),paprika sauce,200g cottage cheese and a carton of unsweetened almond milk

How long do you think i can survive eating all these?I estimated around 2 months

Started today,i "overate" 2 slices of cake and 1/4 of the pasta meal

My mom said she will be giving me money to buy food but i plan on keeping that money for clothes and i want to survive as long as possible on these foods

Btw i'm Not really a poorfag but i think wasting money on food is a shitt thing to do

Most of that will spoil if you sit on it for longer than a week. I'd freeze the fruit for smoothie fixins later.

I will eat fruit and the meals she prepared these two weeks and then start eating bread and the other stuff

I like the way you think, user.
But wouldn't at least half of this stuff go bad within 1, max 2 weeks?

Which ones do you think will go bad fast?

Pasta, chicken, turkey, bread, cake, fruit.

turkey is packed,cake will last a lot,chicken is frozen,all of the foods i posted except for the homemade meals(they are frozen) and fruit is packed

tanks frog luv u

I aim for 800 cals everyday with 1 fast day and 1 binge day a week. On my fast day I just drink tea and water and stay hidhratted like froggo tells me everyday! Btw I found out that bluberry-cupcake-tea helps with surpressing my carvings for sweets not just on fast days!
On binge days i eat Chips and/or Pasta with tomato sauce! These two things are literally the only food i can't cut out of my diet. I still try to stay around 1200 at binge days, thou.
Well otherwise worth mentioning could maybe be that i follow a vegetarian diet. As far as exercise goes I go to the gym 4 times a week but mostly do cardio. I only have freetime late in the evening or early in the morning and i am kinda scared to go running in my neighborhood during these hours ._. Also pokemon go helps a lot to get some extra exercise on weekends for me!

I am kinda scared of the next few days thou. I really tend to emotional eating and i just found out that i failed my physic exam and i only have 1 attempt left. So if I dont pass the next one i can forget to reach my dreamjob. Today is already too late and i have nothing to eathome so i wont eat but twomorrow i am going to visit my parents and they always have a lot of unhealthy food and dont really support my body image. I also feel tempted to order a pizza! Please help me Veeky Forumsmilia ;w;

Fck meant to reply to this post

>cheeks and legs

yeah, same here. I'm about 10lbs away from my target.

what's your weight/height? losing 10kg might be a little too much, you already look pretty thin

you have nice hair. what's your routine?

Yeah,i look fatter in these pictures maybe because i ate some pasta today and i'm bloated af

I'm 178cm 57kg right now

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 join the discord btw

How do you guys deal with fatigue? Hits me during the late afternoon at work. All I've been doing is drinking tea.

Wtf r u saying. U wat. U eat less than one thousand calories? Dude/dudette ur starving yourself.

You haven't been eating anything at all? I know these threads are for thinspo and starving yourself but at least get like 800 calories a day man. For the fatigue you can pop caffeine pills 3x a day just make sure they're 200mg (about a cup of coffee)

I don't really feel like I am starving myself desu... even if I binge I only eat because the taste makes me feel a bit happier then before but i get full pretty quick and most times when i eat more i feel puke going up my stomach and somtimes small amounts even get in my mouth. I am also quite small at 4'9" (fml) Maybe should have mentioned it in my post. Also i feel gross when I eat and usually hate myself after every bite :|

Literally Auschwitz my man
Seek help

I just noticed we are the same height! Good to know I am not the only tiny person around~

Wew you're a mess love. When did this start?

How low of a weight do you want to get to?

>and a weeb too
Where are you from?

I ate six ice cream sandwiches today

Purge

that's not Veeky Forums

I'm literally starving like a motherfucker but i can't eat at 2:18am

>tfw too poor to afford food and have to eat ridiculously small portions just to survive

pls tell me they were at least the mini sandwhiches
p l s

look at the bright side at least youll be thin

Where 2 cop motivation bros? I used to be cool with 800 cal/day a few years ago. Now I eat relatively normal. I'm still fairly thin and have a nice amount of muscle mass duo to excercising and what not. But I want to return and cut hard. For some reason, it's now significantly harder for me to cut. Halfway through the day, I eat. Pls help.

It's good but i will probably die or have some health issues

I'm not that poor desu,i just want to buy clothes and

>buying food instead of clothes

hell no

I fucked up and ate like 2000 calories yesterday... you're not alone

>tfw you want a super flat, thin torso but getting one would make you look like skeletor
Fuck me I guess. I'm already 5'11 and 125 but I still feel kinda fat

the first thing is to figure out WHY you want to be thin. are you trying for a certain aesthetic or do you just want your jeans to fit you better?

if you know (have a clear mental image) what you really want then motivation follows

He is making fun of thinspo you dense fuck

>5'11
>125
>feel kinda fat
sorry mate, you have anorexia. get out of /thinspo/ threads and go see a doctor

It's Marfan's Syndrome, actually. There is no help.

What hurts about this picture is 1) I'll never hang with two attractive specimens like them, and 2) even if I did, we probably wouldn't get along.

Life as a freakazoid is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I have to live with food worth of 9k calories for 2 months

What should i expect?

don't do it. if you are a male eat 1000cals a day and 500mg DNP, don't do dnp if female because cataracts. If female eat 700 and do some walking now and then

Are you the guy from earlier who's mom brought him a bunch of food and wanted to make it last?

Yeah,just talked with a friend and we calculated it at around 9000kcal

But I've lost a lot of muscle, so I think I still have a relatively high fat percentage.

I think regardless of how many calories you want to eat, the stuff like cake doesn't really count since it isn't nutritious. I'd say if you are going to go extremely low in calories you need to really plan it out and have highly nutritious meals to try to pack in as much quality in those calories as possible. Does that make sense?

WHY ARE THESE THREADS FILLED WITH WOMEN
POSTED BY MEN
WHAT IS THIS SEXIST BULLSHIT

I thought of that desu

Cake has a shit ton of carbs so i think it might give me energy

Tomorrow i think i'll eat half a dish of pasta,an orange or banana and a slice of cake

>implying I'm male

>he doesn't wanna look like a skinny girl
What are you, gay?

Cake is just sugar and empty calories. I mean eat cake if you want to eat cake, but, if you are only going to have very literally calories I'd rather you eat some chicken and spinach instead.

literally=little* (strange typo there...)

Yeah,i know but at least it's going to give me some energy,right?

Both desu. The main thing that I want to solve is my relatively big thighs, a lot of which is muscle.

i come to these generals for this girl alone

more

For a short time, yes, but then you'll crash after the sugar high wears off. It'll be a quick spike. some sugar is fine, obviously. Everything in moderation.

You a huge Skins fan or grew up watching it?

Now that is one hunk of man

no shes just real cute

Ever popular dirty mirror shot.

You should watch the first few seasons of Skins, they're pretty fun/entertaining.

hnnngh

ty user

Oh haha, whoops. I thought you were talking about Cassie from Skins, not Emma Dumont. Watch Aquarius.

I misread the reply.