WAYWT

New one as old one like the persians

Being called a satyr (:

repost. only 2 contradictory reviews last time.

repost!

But with accurate representation of how the jeans fit (black line is roughly what my leg looks like, quite baggy pants... testing the waters on this one but I think its a homerun t.bh)

I'd appreciate it if trolls stayed away from me this time.

I like the cut of the clothes and the overall silhouette but not sure about how the olive green from the boots plays with everything else
I'm this guy btw so if you don't like my style, feel free to take my comment with the the degree of skepticism it merits

honored to post on your behalf

today

as far as normcore goes?

p cool

tonight

I'll have the chowder sir!

bro, why?

Oh this is the place for reposting?
Sweet.

Looks nice, although probs nicer with some derbies and a white shirt

It's not actually green, just a trash lightning.
I think you defenitely need more drapey tee

Everybody posts, no one interacts thread. Great

those are derbies, just ugly ones.

another complete trash tripfag who brings nothing to the board
and fit that really shows it too

is this your house? you look relatively young

They look like wallabies or loafers or ome shit

hey where do you buy your shirts? especially the white one here (also sweatshirt if u would be so kind, king of Veeky Forums

donĀ“t wear sweatshirts. White shirts everywhere as long as they have nice cotton.

repost because i'm naked

holy shit
>longboard
>joggers
>sneakers

and for some reason, I can tell this isn't bait

really bad. pants make you look like a mcdonalds manger and makes the tuck of the pants look awkward. shoes should be thrown away and replaced with derbies. blazer looks way too small.

tuck of the shirt*
and when I say derbies I mean something like red wing postman/something like that

Where's hoodie guy??? I come to these threads for hoodie guy

You look autistic, no offense.

Thought I could get away with reg tee. Any good suggestions on a nice drapey tee? not Rick. it feels weird when everything is some big name brand plus finite resources, etc

i swear i've seen you wearing this outfit already

100% agreed with

not my fav Rick fit but i appreciate it

a bit all over the place today :( would look better with a baggier tee or even shirt

basic, pretty inoffensive, nice leg structure

eee

good, sweatshirts like this fit you well
not good, clothes don't fit right :( expected better from you senpai

basic

there's something on your hat

a fricking shoelace as a belt grrrrr

wasn't sure about the shirt, but idk what would go better

ID on shoes? I dig the belt btw

tuck it in and post a pic?

meme

pants don't have high enough rise
why couldn't you buy them at the correct length or get them tailored.
shoes are okay I guess
""belt"" makes you look like an idiot

Reposting from last

camo fo lyfe

Reebok Bolton

hey senpai, what type of bowl cut do you have pls ?

Oh hey it's the autistic weeb again.

working on the baggy tee or shirt thing for an alternate fit. was thinking of this pale pink dress shirt I have that's pretty loose.
I like your outfit. It's simple but you can tell some thought went into details. Bottom half steals the show. Like your garden too.

looked better untucked imo. your first instinct was correct.
I'm this guy btw

sounds good man! thanks! i went with the untucked look

hows it hangin my dudes

high school core, just lose the button up or get a new one

i love ur fit

righteous i like to keep my youth alive

repost because I'm an insecure little twat.

Should I get skinnier pants? Also rate the fit of my pants.

They're cargo pants by American Vintage
I don't see the problem with sneakers and longboard combo.

>eee
most cryptic response I've ever had, could you elaborate mate

Pants/pants.
I like how the two pant legs are connected and fully cover your legs.

please stop posting

pretty bad desu, not your style

Hey thats really nice

How'd i do? Is the tee autistic?

the fit is fine as long as you're still going to school

Great fit man, what are the pants? I like the tuck

Jeans with a higher rise would work so much better

Nothing is really working together here like other anons said
Cool fit

Really basic, not really normcore!

thanks senpai, pants are YYPH

are those docs?
Not a fan of the tee but for school it's not trash

R8 Veeky Forumsmilia

not big on ripped jeans but they look cool here. w2c sweater? looks comfy

Yeah, the seem a bit weird, they were DIY ripped a while ago...
The sweater is classic polo cable knit

really digging that one

w2c pants?

You still go down the diamond path

Unflattering pic. Will take a better one another time
What materials are button up and pants. Nice silhouette b day.
Cardigan pattern clashes hard go for something plain or just the shirt.
You look like you're 14
Delicious.
Senpai ya knee havin a baby
Iron your shirt and put a light sweater on it'll make it a tad more casual and people won't think you're in a highschool concert band. Also you are not norm core you are in cuck core.
Bill nye the science guy
I......I just.......AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK U DOIN SENPAI TOP HALF IS LIKE DAD WHO IS TRYING TO INTO HIS "HIPSTER" SONS FASHION AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Button up is a crispy cotton, and the pants are thin wool. Thanks :)

Absolutley love that bomber on you, fits your proportions perfectly. Pic isn't the best but everything still looks great

w2c pants mi manne?

How did you make your necklace? Or did you buy it?

levis skateboardz

lol. this response made me smile. what's the dad part of the top half? the hat, the tee or the scarf?
I like your fit btw. jacket is dope (w2c. also why jacket in winter?) and pants work well with your slender body type. I would have gone with black socks since the white breaks it up a bit and feels weird but you don't seem to hold my fashion sense in high regard so naturally take all this with a pinch of salt.
is this you too? I like this a lot. Looks like yohji (at least the shirt)

The hat and the scarf are the part that completely kills it. It would look fine with a loosely fitting button up and some derbies. Also try a more neutral stance the power stance really kills silhouette and proportions. The drop crotch can work in theory but a pair of loose linen trousers would fair much better. Felt I owed a serious reply since you aren't salty. Cheers.
Thanks dude!

Also no I'm not birthday, wish I was then I'd have all his pieces tho :^)

>The hat and the scarf are the part that completely kills it.
yeah, I feel that. I've got some drapey shirts in the mail I want to try with this fit but I added the scarf to help match the looseness and wrinkle effect of the drop crotch on the top half.
The hat I hadn't worn in months but the color matches the rest of the fit imo and when I put it on, it felt like this Hong Kong newspaper boy type thing that I liked.
>It would look fine with a loosely fitting button up and some derbies
I agree that derbies are a good choice for this silhouette but the pants are actually navy pinstripe and I've never liked black with navy but I'll give it a spin to see if it works.
If you get a chance, you didn't mention w2c jacket. Thanks for srs advice. If you can rec some good places (not rick or yohji) for drapey tees or shirts, that could be helpful too

You can find a decent amount of Ann Demeulemeester and CDG Pour Homme on grailed at a fraction of retail price. These may interest you.

zara, yohji, adidas

Yeah they are Docs (1461z.. i think)

>buying zara

remove the longboard and it's decent
except for the shoes

jesus mate those shoes look like something you bought in clarks in year 6

nice ur only missing my cock in ur ass

This is dope but I'm not a fan of navy with black. Second time I've seen you here today. Like your style a lot.
Dunno why people call out brands here tho. Your fit is nice. You don't need to say Yohji to get people's approval and if you did, then better to fix the fit than pander, no?
I'm this guy btw so you can contextualize my shitty opinion

trash

cute, I don't dig the shoes

cool, black socks would be better

cool

boring

omg so good *nuts in the keyboard*

shit but the picture is good

I liek dis

whatever, dude
I'm against Zara for watering down the industry and promoting an expectation of inferior quality but I'm not gonna rage against some rando for shopping there

the pants are obviously the statement piece here and I get what you're trying with the scarf, but nothing else works

try different shoes, a different less plain shirt, maybe a white button down, and ditch the hat or at least get a floppier one

Lose the scarf and the hat, both are completely unsuited to the rest of your fit. I'd also try and find a longer more flowing tee, something that's a little viscous and keeps up with the texture of the pants (which I really like btw). The bottom half of the outfit is good it's just the top half that needs work.
Also Jason Statham is that you?

bae
would wife based on fit, learning to code and photography skills

listing brands helps avoid "w2c" questions and better helps contextualize the fit

there is honestly no problem with listing your brands unless youre insecure about people having better clothes than you

to elaborate, try for something like how yohji likes to style his hakamas on the runway

alternatively, as others have suggested, you could lose the scarf and get a drapier tee
no low tier brands are gonna have the nice drape
maybe try silent damir doma or parlay at the cheapest
julius and rick are the best though

R8

damn u sound fuckin thirsty lad

not him, but I understand why he has a problem with that
if you list brands and people don't like your fit, you'll just get shit on doubly hard for 'spending so much money to look like garbage'
clothing should speak for itself without having to have a name attached
if it works well, people will ask and then you can provide names
listing brands only works on a fashion forum where most people actually wear designer clothing instead of the Vans/Zara/thrift shit that's common here

damn, son
that's a dramatic taper on those pants
I'm not really a fan of the skin tight calf, but there is a way it can be pulled off
the shoe color isn't working with them and the shape isn't ideal either
do you have some more angular shoes?
I'm imagining tech runners
also what bag are you wearing?
can't see it but I have a feeling it doesn't work with the rest of the fit

Has potential, high-rise jeans would be better as other anons said. You have very nice proportions though.

ill bang

Yeah idk I personally just really enjoy those types of pants, how they feel and how they look. Also, that pic had really bad lightning. What kind of shoes would you suggest? Those adidas tubulars I'm
wearing are feeling pretty good, i dont really feel like changing them at the moment