Is there any way a poor third worlder could get into fashion without spending too much...

is there any way a poor third worlder could get into fashion without spending too much? my monthly income is like 300 dollars

dress in uniqlo basics i guess
i live in a 3rd world country and i dress in full rick

>uniqlo
boring af

if you want to look good, easy just buy from your local clothing stores, and maybe some basics from fast fashion stores.
If you want to wear KOOL BRANDSxDxdDD and look like one of the FULL RICK faggots, then absolutely no way.

Thrifting, Uniqlo, H&M

full rick

Fuck u mean boring, its not my fault youre poor and cant afford good clothes and have to settle for basics.

check thriftshops and H&M
Im got like 2 good outfits (Pants,sweaters,tshirts and backpack) for 70-100 bucks :3

u could even get more outfits cheaper i was just given an example (i buyed a few brands thats why im at 100 )

>adidas
>used apc basics on grailed
>buy 2-3 nice jackets

suck my dick later

Find local designers pedro

stop posting on thrill memes

bit of a cunty response

thrift, ebay, do not buy fast fashion

Get cheap basics, thrift too. Only thing to splurge on should be shoes, and even then just get basic but solid quality and versatile pairs like Stans, Onitsukas, Sambas, 574 NBs

are you one of those nouveau riche tho? like, ur dad owns the oil industry/ government of your country type stuff?

also OP i'm not trying to tell you how to live your life or anything but i would absolutely focus on leaving the 3rd world or getting a degree and getting a better job over dressing Veeky Forums

not op here, but living in a 3rd world country has its pluses. Myself live in one, and it got some good shit, like the fact that a lot of laws aren't really reinforced and you can do anything you want. Unlike in some places where you can actually get in trouble with cops for shit like j-walking.

Buy a second hand industrial sewing machine, learn to sew, then make your own.

third world country poorfag here, I only invest """"""""""big""""""""""" money on shoes. I thrift a lot and sometimes buy pieces I like that are not too expensive, also there's a sewing machine in my house so I can taper or hem my jeans

I'm currently on college but how do I move to a better country? don't I need a visa with a reason to be there besides "lol my country is shit"?

tru, i feel you. i guess wait till you graduate and see how you feel then. you could try doing your masters degree in a different country, so that way you have a professional network in that country and it's easier to get your foot in the door for jobs there.

either way, when you move to another country the easiest way to do it (not like it's easy, this is just the most straightforward method) is to get visa sponsorship from a company in the country you're moving to

Salvation Army

What country do you live in?

Do you have a democratic government? If not, try posting some spicy revolutionary memes in the interwebz and then flee somewhere and apply for political asylum. I'm absolutely serious.

i make my own money fuckboy

Homeless fasion, make your own clothes, i mean your kinda stuck with a rough aesthetic if your short on cash but youcould def do some cool shit

thrift

If I was third world I'd fully embrace my country's classic looks and expand upon it with my knowledge of fashion.

For example, if you're a South American I'd take inspo from the Pablo Escobar series. Why would you strive to look like a normie in the first world when you're not? Just go to local designers, buy thrift, then mix and match until you get something good

I'm guessing you're also brazilian. There are lots of local designers that sell their stuff for an acceptable price. Also, embrace sportwear like adidas and stuff, and thrifting.

You can always make your own clothes too.

serious question

how do I even begin making my own clothes?
is there a 101 for it? im an it student, i need infographics for that shit

>3rd world
>poor as fuck
Start with your own body making sure you can get a slim figure. Once you get that you can just get cheap basics from local places and have them tailored to fit you perfectly.

I'm from a 3rd world country too and did that until I built a nice starter wardrobe. Only after being confident in my physique and overall look I started trying more stylish and expensive clothing (also because I earn more money now than when I started getting into dressing well)

The point is that regardless of where you live you can make a noticeable progress by focusing on body shape and clothes fit, none of which have to be expensive.

Chilean here, the classic look in my country is mall trash and nike shoes

At least Chile has low-priced shipping and no taxes from pacific countries.

I think that's pretty much every latin american country.

A plus I found is that there a lot of brands manufacturing their stuff here so getting the knowledge and materials to make my own clothes is easy and cheap. Also, factory surplus is another way to get cheap good quality clothes if you like the brands.