Hey the Veeky Forums. I stop by every months to ask this same question: What should my next haircut be...

Hey the Veeky Forums. I stop by every months to ask this same question: What should my next haircut be? Right now I have this donald trump thing starting to happen so I think it's time.

Hair is THICK and can be anywhere from dark to bronze-ish. Wavy but not crazy. I can post more referrences.

youd look reall good with a hitler youth cut desu, or some kind of high skin fade. Leave the top the same length or a little shorter and put some product like american crew fiber or sea salt spray in too

Sea salt spray? Holy shit thats genius! I love my hair after a day of being at the beach.

goose why don't you post on instagram

this cut

I started to but a lot of the people that hit me up or liked my stuff started gettin' creepy. Like, "trying to find my address an phone number and girlfriend's info" brand of creepy.

Maybe ill make another one

you can also use haanz de fuko quicksand and it leaves your hair with a kinda sandy feeling but not in a gross way. It's an absolutely great product in conjunction with a nice sea salt spray.

Are there any particularly cheap places to get those products online?

I usually get my hair products on Amazon. While you're at it, check out Cool Grease pomade (blue cannister, japanese company) if you like a sorta slicked, wet look that doesn't feel greasy. I use those two, and occasionally baxter of california clay pomade if I need something to seriously last all damn day.

Off topic but looking for a picture, maybe you hair-anons have it.

It's a kid with a blonde hitler youth cut, one shot from the side, one from the front, blurred out face.
I used to have it but reset my phone, and I used to take that shit to the barber with me.

it's similar to this cut, but I ain't taking this faggot to the barber with me

I know exactly what you're talking about but I can't find it on the googles

jesus what a faggot

Just post more pics on here then ITT. Please

Sure. Y'all have always been nice to me.

So were you around for my first thread?

Buzzcut. Done by yourself.

Yes angel Gabriel, i sure was

Beautiful

OP why not grow your hair shoulder length?

Haha do you still have any of the angel memes?

I have in the past. It looked.... interesting. My skull is WAY too large and my hairline is too high up. I look rediculous

I've thought about it. I buzzed when I was 10 and it looked AWFUL

How do you acheive that texture?

Your hairline looks fine for a buzz plus you have the face for it (perfect facial structure). Your not 10 anymore, try it at least once. You could look godlike with a buzz plus it will accentuate your gorgeous face

I had the angel pics saved on my old computer which i can't access. They were great drawings

>tfw jawline just like this
>tfw every other part of me is atrocious

With a jaw like that you're essentially good to good go

bump for my question, because i need to get a haircut and I no good with explaining