>no sweets
>only tea from time to time
>brushing teeth at least 2 times a day
>still yellow teeth
Veeky Forums help me
what should I use to make them whiterer
I'm tired of covering my face everytime I laugh

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/C-R-E-S-T-3D-BLANCHIMENT-PACK-LUXE-DENT-NIVEAU-4-NEUF-20-jours-40-strip-/371652864511?var=&hash=item56883ca9ff:m:mdMJkLPg7nOqlqfR5OjwMig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop doing meth

>Smoke a pack a day

i dont do drugs

Why not just get them professionally whitened? To the extent you have preexisting stains, that'd help. Not that expensive.

I get it, you want that award winning smile, but if anything you try keeps them yellowish, then own it. Eat oranges or anything citrus related to help it. Maybe you smoke, so you should stop that. Drink a lot, and I mean A LOT of water. whenever it's available drink it. Eat more fruits. Idk man, hopefully this helps you.

yellow is the natural colour of your teeth why would brushing them whiten them?

get whitening strips

just don't overdo it and get your teeth white like pic related

that much white only looks good on women and you'll look like a faggot

i bet it costs like five million euro
ill try eating fruit
im already drinking lots of water
idk user im no biologist i just want to look nice
are there many types of whitening strips or something
which ones should i buy
or is there only one type
they dont even have to be like on pic related i just want them not yellow

Some quick Googling indicates that it's generally around 250 and no more than 450 Euro. Save up.

I get mine from ebay

They're these or you could search for cheaper.
ebay.com/itm/C-R-E-S-T-3D-BLANCHIMENT-PACK-LUXE-DENT-NIVEAU-4-NEUF-20-jours-40-strip-/371652864511?var=&hash=item56883ca9ff:m:mdMJkLPg7nOqlqfR5OjwMig

This is probably the cheapest method that actually works without much hassle.

Yeah professional whitening is better of course but costs a shit load.

Thing with these is that they can't reach the teeth at the back but it's not really a problem because it's not visible anyway.

loser

i dont think i can spand from 250 to 450 grand on my teeth
but if ill have too ehhh
thx
i always wanted to do drugs but im not very healthy person i just dont want to fuck myself completely

wait a second
im kinda sleepy so maybe i dont see something
but whats the deal with this price
it costs few times more on my local websites

I'm assuming you floss and use mouthwash too

Drink lots of water, eat apples and generally eat healthy, get them professionally whitened, buy whitening strips, or buy a "whitening kit" on Amazon. I heard some people had results with the kits

I got one for like 30 bucks and it was 'meh'

Use baking soda and lemon juice

you fell for the white teeth meme. teeth are not naturally going to be white unless you pay Goldberg, DDS to do it for you

G E N E T I C S

E

N

E

T

I

C

S

bleach

There's some antibiotics that if given to you when your permanent teeth are growing, will cause them to predominantly be yellow

At what age would your permanent teeth still be growing? I took some prescribed antibiotics for acne when I was 15 and I think those might've made my teeth more yellow

what kind of retarded argument is this
it is also natural to get dirty and smell. better not shower amirite?

>tfw do all these things
>perfect white teeth

kys

teeth are naturally yellow. you have to get them whitened

I'm pretty sure you're the retard for comparing it to that.
Brushing your teeth would compare to showering your body. Those two things both remove stuff that shouldn't be there dirt/bits of food.
Using chemicals to strip your enamel for whitening isn't the same thing.

This. I have healthy teeth (never had a cavity in my life) and generally take care of them fairly well but they're yellow and dolphin like. Thanks dad.

i am monitoring this thread

I thought you're teeth were getting better already?

My dentist once gave me some good advice about whitening.
She said don't whiten past the color of the whites of your eyes or it will look unnatural.

I had my teeth professional whitened in Minnesota, cost me $354 all said and done.

not 250 grand, 250 dollars

Your comparison is shit. Therefore, your argument is shit.

i care more about preserving my teeth opposed to keeping them white. what are the best fluoride products (toothpaste, mouthwash, gum? etc

All fluoride toothpastes are the same really, same with mouthwash as for floss it's personal preference, I prefer a tasteless waxed floss some people use tape some interdental brushes. Brush and floss and use mouthwash twice a day. Visit your dentist and hygienist every six months. Don't eat overly sugary and acidic foods and drink lots of water.

i have perfect diet and only drink water also i don't floss, how fucked am i?

you're fine if you go for a regular check up at a dentist, most cavities are from bad brushing/food so no worries

You'd have to use whitening toothpaste or whitening strips. Teeth are naturally a bit yellow. All the things you see on tv and pics are photoshopped and people having whitened their teeth