AF1s

Are AF1S still made from real leather? Also I guess discuss the only good Nike shoes.

>forgetting jordan 1's are objectively better than af1's in every way

lmao

Jordans don't appeal to me at all tho. AF1s are way cleaner.

Also does anyone know if they're still real leather? They feel a lot more plastic than my CPs and Stan's

post some inspo

Jordan 1's are the only good nike shoes

it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him

kek

this

AF1s are way better, J1s look like some effed up AF1s with slim sole
most people don't like the chunky sole of the AF1s, i get that, but that's the whole point

check out the Nike Lab version, that one is made of better leather and pricier of course
i have the XXV anniversary edition AF1 lows, those are also made from nicer leather than the regulars

>those creases

white people crazy

Mids or lows, Veeky Forumsmily?

both, don't be a jew

Definitly mids

>laces

Manlet shoes

Get over yourself they're just fucking sneakers

Nigger shoes

Actually it's a bad idea to wear those if you're a manlet

Really? they have such a big heel, I figured short guys would like them

Depends what you are going for

>Are AF1S still made from real leather?
yes, it's still illegal to declare something as leather when it isn't due to different tariffs. trying to deceive the United States government isn't a good idea even for Nike.

What's the quality like? Is it el cheapo leather that I shouldn't worry about keeping in good shape or would conditioning them be a good idea?

Put the mask on.

won't be full-grain leather, so conditioner can do nothing. just clean them.

leather quality isn't really something that matters that much for sneakers.
even CPs have shit quality compared to some Allen Edmonds dress shoes which cost half as much.
reasons are: a) you can't resole, so upper will hardly die before your sole is thru, and b) beaten-up sneakers aren't frowned upon