Veeky Forums's Daily caloric intake

Wanted to know how many calories you guys get by on a day. If you want to throw in what you genearlly eat then feel free.
I'll start
>3500
Bread, rice, chicken, eggs, chili, like 3 pb&j's and a fuckton of choc milk

Hey buddy this isn't Veeky Forums

1000kcal on sober days.

190cm/76kg, prime rib starting to show again now that I've got the liquor mostly under control. Could do with 5kg less though.

>he doesnt drink GOMAD
I still want to know Veeky Forums's diet and its nice to share.

stop being fat

I'm only 150 :(

Typically 2000-2500 kcal a day. I like eating lighter but I'm training for a marathon and need the energy. Usually have fruit, oatmeal and protein powder for breakfast, a sandwich or salad for dinner, and chicken, turkey or fish for dinner. Trying to cut out sweets completely, the only "cheat" thing I consume is beer. Trying to get to and stay at 19.5-20 BMI.

800-1000

4000 on binge days

i don't remember the last time i ate at my daily caloric need

anywhere between 400 and 3000 and I'm thin as a fucking rail

>4000 on binge days

how do you eat that much as a skeletor and not want to vomit

I used to eat liike 600 a day and just drink retarded amounts of water. Felt nice not having to go and expend the energy to make food

Different skelly but drinking goes a long way. I can easily make 2000kcal on booze alone.

What do you drink that you can make 2000Cals on?
>Not straight hard liquor
>Thinks they're Veeky Forums

A fifth of whisky is about 1600kcal so if you drink a bit more than one of that you make it.

With beer it's even more easy.

It depends. On a normal day when I bike (only as a short commute, around 15-25km a day) and lift I need around 2000 calories and on lazy days or when I'm sick I barely make it past 1300

This is the secret to weight maintenance I think, to get the habit of falling back on low calorie intake every few days or so.

i just eat like shit and don't calculate calories
if i feel like a fattie i skip a couple of meals over the week and everything's cool
183cm/60kg (just above underweight according to current bmi standards)

poor bastard.

can you post a pic?

Something between 300 to 1400 usually
Kill me haha

I'm trying to lose weight for my abs to show because it's beach time in a few weeks, so I'm at 1500-2500 kcals (I don't count but I can estimate from counting cals for years).

1.80 somewhat under 80 kgs currently.

1 main meal a day (around 6 in the afternoon), a lot of fruit, grilled cheese sandwiches or milk with cereal or just some milk in the morning, milk or greek yogurt before bed.

Low effort cutting diet basically.

I eat junk but I don't feel that hungry during the day so I only eat 2kcal. Always have a healthy dinner ever day though.

Haha no thanks

Usually 1200-2000 calories a day. Typically have a sandwich for lunch, dinner is usually small with a few small snacks worked in throughout the evening.

On weekends I tend to order in and overeat. Usually if I do this I skip a meal the next day because I'm still full

I'm 6'4 and stay between 155-160lbs

3-4000 calories a day. 6'2" 220 lbs. I get a lot of physical activity though.

moooo

200-700

I'm almost same.
I'm 184/62kg also fucking eat like retard fastfoods and shit with days where I live from piece from bread whole day. My insides are probably mess tho.

6'4, 140lbs, 1800-2200 per day.

0-100

1,000-1,300

mostly just eat one big cooked meal a day, usually spaghetti or mashed potatoes.
rest of the day i just eat shitty convenience store snacks,poparts, beef jerky, hot cheetos, yogurt, coffee.
I also drink a shit ton of seltzer

I eat healthier when i'm maintaining my weight tho, more rice, vegetables, fish whatever

Post pics.

6'5 150lbs.

I eat like one small dominoes pizza every day.

I'm trying to stay ~1000-1200 a day but I've been at around 950 because I can't function.

Cutting from 5'5" 125 to 112.

Yesterday's intake:

Breakfast- Ezekiel bread w/avocado, half a peach
Lunch- ~160 calories grilled tofu, broccoli, 1 cup strawberries, a fruit strip
Dinner- 2 cups zucchini noodles, mushrooms with chili powder.
Snacks- 11 cherries, 1/2 a kombucha, and some homemade chia seed pudding with coconut milk and smoothie.

That bread must really pack a punch

2500 calories
6'0

each slice is actually only 80 calories, the pudding was the most caloric thing i had yesterday