How tall is he? Thought he was like 5'9

How tall is he? Thought he was like 5'9.

he is a manlet. he just wears lifts and is measured while wearing said lifts and to the top of his dingleberry hair

ian connor is 5'5 for reference

ian and lukka dress better than most people hear lol

is that t mills

ian is actually even shorter, 5'4

He says he 5'11". He looks taller in recent photos than he does in photos 6 months to a year ago (his face looks a little more mature as well). He'll look smaller in old photos because he is still a kid and still growing. He's only 18 now I think, so he may grow even taller.

and he smokes 2 packs a day. he'll look like absolute shit if he keeps on smoking. why is always impressionable teens that always fall for the smoking meme

>hear

no one will ever take your opinion seriously.

fucking hate this kid

why? I feel like hes alright

Ian Connor on the other hand fucking sux lol

Awful proportions lol what a fucking joke

That runway's so narrow, you can't even have two models pass each other.

He's consistently about a half inch taller than uzi in all photos with uzi. Uzi seems to be 5 "7 at the tallest

what
why does he get to do a runway show
why is he even popular
he doesn't do anything particularly creative except for being apparently "cool"

Jayden smith is not 5'9 as google says. He performed a week ago with Justin Bieber and was head to head same height as him who is 5'6''.

Therefore Luka Sabbat is closer to 5'8'' or 5'9'', despite lying and saying he is 5'11'' on twitter (people even asked if he included the hair or not lol)

Also his hair/head is what makes him seem disproportionately small but really he's above average height

He's wearing chelseas or sumthing, mind you

this guy is exactly what i would look like if i was Veeky Forums

>Implying they wouldn't put him on a lift for the photoshoot
>Implying it'd have to actually be 6ft even though there are two other models next to him and neither are standing up straight

lol

I took a picture with this dude, he's 5'10 or 5'11 cuz I'm 6'2 and he wasn't that shorter than me

his forehead is at around 5'8
his hair is at 6'

The reason he's 2 inches taller is cause he's always wearing high-heeled super-effeminate chelseas, hardly will you see him wearing anything else

5'11

>5'8" or 5'9"
>above average height
Pick one

justins like 5'9~ now dude look up pics of him in the last 2-3 years

wow comparing him to other models here, hes a terrible model.

he doesn't have the features/facial structure like the other 2, his stance is terrible, and actually being known/an internet personality also hurts him here.

I think models should be unknown faces that become part of the pieces that have a flow to the look the designer has. when someone wears this shit and already has a separate, big personality, it kinda interferes with what the designer is trying to say/portray with the clothes.

so why does he get all that fame...

his dad is in the industry
hes an instagram whore in the circle of the new York city cool teen squad

why are all these popular negroids as tall as a sitting dog lying down?

napoleon effect + white guilt