What's Veeky Forums's ideal girl? Do you live up to those standards?

What's Veeky Forums's ideal girl? Do you live up to those standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QaKQ7PAxk4Q
gizmodo.com/5882644/iceland-is-so-inbred-it-needs-a-website-to-avoid-incest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she has to be real

>are you living up to those standards?

I'm trying to

/thread

some rich bitch with bipolar and other mental illness that trusts me with her all secrets and buys me Veeky Forums items and puts like no tomorrow but also freaks out and throws beer bottles at me.
Her dad isn't nowhere to be find and just sends lots of money for rent and shit.

we stay in a nice apartment and do lots of drugs. start an experimental electronic project that sucks ass but we end up making aesthetic clothing that becomes a meme

we end up breaking up because I'm sick of the drug abuse and she ends up going back to her parents and marrying some rich guy

I'm become some loser who works 9-5

Is that a swastika pillow on the right ?

Would she look like this?

nah this

One with brains. So it's gonna be hard to find one...

+1, euphoric

To be honest I've given up on women. They're just a distraction from gaining any meaningful satisfaction in life.

Honestly?

I want a high-class girl with a killer education and background. Not a generic white girl, ideally from a different background than I am. Athletic, but not obsessively so. A bit more refined/controlled/caring than I am, but sexually available. Willing to tolerate my weird obsessive forays into topics/activities (i.e. willing to do stuff like try skydiving with me, doesn't judge me for reading traffic engineering books for fun), but pushes me professionally. Mixes well at parties and can do the social butterfly thing with me.

In terms of style? The more "classy," the better, even though that sounds fedora-esque. Fuckin' love me some dresses.

Basically - power couple.

>doesn't judge me for reading traffic engineering books for fun
either you have only met awful fucking women or you are insecure as shit

eh, depending on the maturity and/or age of the women he's been spending time with I'd say that's normal behaviour. As sad as that is.

Emily Ratajkowski

It's not insecurity, it's expectation. I like to learn inane stuff, and I've dated some girls who get a bit irritated at that vs - for example - watching The Bachelor (dumped that girl fast). Not a huge thing I'm concerned about, though, as it's correct to say it's a small population of girls.

To be more direct about it, I'm currently pursuing to additional degrees for fun and in my spare time. Some girls are not comfortable with that because (1) they are intimidated and (2) it costs money. The former is stupid, though I concede the latter is fair.

Most girls that aren't just vapid as shit adore when you are passionate about seemingly dumb shit like this from my experience.
Usually when I end up picking up girls from the bar it's because I've gone in to a stupid drunken rant on subject I find interesting and I just can't shut up. Not that it has anything to do with being drunk but that's when I don't really hold back about "nerdy" shit I like.

Ideal girl

>Attractive
>Brunette
>Smart, but creative
>Mustn't like Michael "Basic Fuccgirl" Kors
>Preferably athletic/physical in some way.

Eh true enough I've had reactions to both ways because of the stuff I'm into but the negative ones are in minority so I don't really hold myself back anymore if I feel like spazzing out about things.

>No makeup, tattoos, earrings,
>Decent style of fashion
>Not a slut
>Smart
>Wants to learn and explore

I might not be smart.

Beautiful but not excessively proud of it.
Very interested in her hobbies.
Shares similar tastes to me.
Goes quiet and breaths really fast and whimpery in bed.

Tell me another story friend

Also redheaded

spot on my man, reminds me of this song
youtu.be/QaKQ7PAxk4Q

thick light skin black chick

well educated and somewhat cultured

>modern Gatsby-core

A beautiful brunette Jewess with a large ass. She's effortlessly stylish, doesn't need much makeup. Likes to dress up and party but is equally comfortable working on a garden or reading quietly for hours.

College educated, well read, adventurous and outgoing. Hard mode: she listens to prog metal

hey that's me down to a T, except I'm a dude

My Girlfriend :^)

I think that physically, my ideal would look/dress a lot like the OP's picture. She would be a gorgeous, healthy, sweater-wearing Germanic girl. When it comes to personality, I would want them to be kind, have a good sense of humor, and be intelligent. They should have some hobbies/interests that they're passionate about. They don't have to be the same as mine. I just want them to be an interesting person. It would be nice if they were artsy, especially if they're really into music. Any art medium would be fine but music is one that is especially fun to share with other people. I don't really care if they claim to be Christian, Pagan, or atheist, as long as their personal values were really close to mine. Ideally, they would be a former Mormon who later became a Christian existentialist and is super into Kierkegaard. I think that would mesh well with my personal brand of existentialism and the Mormon upbringing would hopefully instill in them an appreciation for tradition. I don't care if they have different political beliefs as me as long as they aren't a bigot or extreme authoritarian. Don't be racist but be proud of your people. They need to want 3< children (ideally around 7 or 8). This could be tricky because in my experience, most intellectual women who aren't reactionaries aren't very interested in raising big families. Not wanting kids is a deal breaker.

Man, I feel like such a loser sitting here designing a dream girl or whatever. This is really lame but for some reason it sort of feels good to talk about it. Do they make people like this? I don't think they do and that really bums me out.

>Do you live up to those standards?

I'm trying to. I'm really trying...and waiting. I really don't want to lower my standards.

What is it about traffic engineering that interests you?

5'8" 120lbs browses /thinspo/ only drinks water and coffee.
all we do is browse Veeky Forums buy clothes and not eat.

we die from malnutrition in each other's arms and fuse into one skellington. v-valhalla here we come.

some basque girl from country side

>wants 7 or 8 children
sounds awful senpai

I wish I had a girlfriend who wasn't anorexic and didn't have other major mental disorders. I wish she had a generally positive outlook in life and would be supportive of me, because I'd definitely be supportive of her, and I wish she would be a generally calm and trustworthy person. But like I said, most of all I would love a girlfriend who just wasn't hysterical or overly dramatic or emotionally abusive to both me and herself.

tfw been through something similar, now it's all over.

I think it sounds wonderful but I realize that it's not a common opinion in post industrial countries.

having 8 children is just selfish and you're ruining things for everyone

Is it selfish because I'm putting lots of extra stress on the environment or because they didn't ask to be born?

extra stress on the environment but even if you think that's bullshit, you can never bring up 8 children and give them the attention that they need.

Tall & skinny, straight, blonde hair, green or blue eyes, not a trend hopper, head on her shoulders

I had her Veeky Forums I fucking had her, and I lost her

I'm only attracted to either non-white girls or these white cuck girls you can tell attend Refugees Welcome marches just by looking at them.

However, I live in a small 100k town in Eastern Europe, and we have neither.

Life is hell.

>extra stress on the environment but even if you think that's bullshit

I don't think that's bullshit but I prioritize children over not causing a teency tiny dent. I think that preserving the environment is pretty important. I like clean energy, Murray Bookchin, The Lorax, ect. but I don't really see my dreams of having a big family as being that bad, especially when the rest of the world's TFR is in decline.

>you can never bring up 8 children and give them the attention that they need.

It's more of an ideal. This is a dream thread, right? Well, ideally, I'd be taking a break from my ultra-successful career to help the wife take care of our kids. Honestly, it's unlikely that I'll end up having 7 or 8 kids because of the resources that would require and the lack of people interested in having a family of that size. Since I'm not planning on going Amish anytime soon, I doubt I'll find anyone who wants 8 kids. I don't think you have to worry.

Good for you, user.

I'm not sure. Is that Mein Kampf book the work of photoshop?

perfect

this

>well educated

got some bad news for you buddy

though I like your taste

Iceland sounds so nice.

>being retarded and racist
back to pol

a boy

i was only joking brother, my apologies

It's a super fun thing to read, especially if you drive. It's not terribly complicated and it's very tangible stuff - for example, the whole approach to different intersections is very much grounded in driver behavior, safety, and a lot of simulations. I wouldn't ever want a job in it, but it's fun to learn why, for example, stoplights in roundabouts (I'm looking at you, DC) are fucking retarded.

>Former Mormon
I had a good friend like this, you might not want that for a multitude of reasons. The "appreciation for tradition" bit can get quite complex. She ended up banging a lot of random black dudes while still looking for a good Mormon boy, which was very weird.

And Iceland genuinely needs new genetics to come into the country, so they've more or less extended an invite for you to go pump their women full of DNA.

See., e.g., gizmodo.com/5882644/iceland-is-so-inbred-it-needs-a-website-to-avoid-incest

I like qts but sex is actually gross and I can't have someone in my personal living space

ideally I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a gril I can just take out for show and occasionally de-pants. after living with one for two years I prefer to maintain my delusional perception of grils based on instagram and 4chin photos and sweep the reality under the rug

I would like a smart, but not manipulative, Finnish woman.

>roundabouts (I'm looking at you, DC) are fucking retarded.

FACT

those eyes

god no

tfw no gf

redheads are perfecto

She likes spending time with me, I like spending time with her.

Nice lego hair

>Didn't realise it was a joke
Oh boy

a girl that actually has a personality, i'm not even some weird motherfucker or someone who never interacts with women, women make up about half of my friends, but i'd say a small fraction of them have a personality that i wouldn't consider watered down compared to their male counterpark, and i don't even fully blame them, there are so many cucks that just laugh at every joke my female friends make or always compliment them or do shit that doesn't give any feedback for growth because fuckboys are too busy sucking their dicks

keep in mind the overwhelming bias coming from my end of the story, but i've gotten close with a lot of girls in my life, whether we're dating or friends, all through high school, college, work, and my personal life i've noticed a huge skew in how often a girl is a basic bitch and how often a guy is a basic bitch (or i guess basic bro, i have no idea what you'd call them)

counterpart*

loyal, qt and real

>Ginger or strawberry blonde
>Massive tits
>Dresses like a whore
>No tats or piercings, shit's gross
>Doesn't believe in any retarded Tumbröl ideologies
>No weird sexual hangups

Current GF is basically this except way into being dominated - wearing leather wrist and ankle cuffs and all that shit. I can cope I guess but I'd rather have a bednormie.

>being triggered and calling people racist
back to tumblr safe space

>Attractive
>Black
>...

i don't even know anymore. which is why i'm not wasting my or anyone else's time looking.

I KNOW THIS GIRL LMAO

you might have to compromise on the earrings thing my man

pol is as much a safe space as anywhere else on the internet. go there if you dislike people bristling at racism. that's why it's called "politically incorrect." it's for you.

You sound like a huge fucking fag.

any recs on traffic engineering books?

I want 8+ kids but I'm white, well-off and educated so I think it should be fine.

all your kids will hate you and each other

shut up nerd

no

>shut up
are you ten

>not a trife thot
>not fat
>clingy
>petite

no you

I want an asian gf but white kids, what do?

kill yourself

>having standards
>not aiming for the highest women possible
Yeah okay user.

kill yourself

>highest possible
but how do you know what that is without a standard to compare her with

Just live your life user. If you associate with women, eventually one of them will be Asian.

>look at every woman I don't want to fugg
>see a woman I want to fugg
Those are my standards I guess. I usually prefer unique women.

adopt white kids or 1 white wife and an asian side hoe

>to additional degrees
>one former degree was in English
maybe stop furthering your education and review what you learned

>Pretty
>Loyal
>Not excessively sexual but not asexual (I'm like a once a week kind of person)
>Has her own life and hobbies and takes interest in mine
>Can dissect things on an intelluctual level and not just take them on face value
>Good taste in good
>Not en emotional wreck

*good taste in food

Make sure she never sees this. It would really hurt her. She probably acts that way because she is in such intense pain and has never had to deal with pain like a normal person. She probably does love you. during a fight, before she does something outright disrespectful but simply disagrees or gets scared/angry/defensive, remind her that you're on her side and that you love her. Offer to hold her hand while she talks about how she's feeling. If she refuses to get help, you should opt out. While it's true that she doesn't choose to hurt you this way, it can still reduce you to a shell of a person

>no you

Yep, he's ten.

Underage B&

he is right. fucking return to your containment board for newfags.

>I'd like to talk to the manager

I've given up on 3d men like you too