Within few weeks im going to start with my own tiny, edgy brand. prints in minimalistic drugs, anime, sex etc themes...

within few weeks im going to start with my own tiny, edgy brand. prints in minimalistic drugs, anime, sex etc themes. beginning with 3 tshirts, 2 hoodies and 1 cap projects. i already have name, webpage and small promo plan. maybe u have some protips for me?????

Other urls found in this thread:

farfetch.com/shopping/men/raf-simons-casual-parka-item-11394444.aspx?storeid=9331&from=1&ffref=lp_pic_5_1_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do a lot of viral marketing on Veeky Forums.

^

literally everyone's done this before you. don't shill here

look at the other few dozen of these that have cropped up (most prominent is probably fuccboi.spreadshirt) and see what you like/dislike and plagiarize/innovate aggressively

Band name?

Faggatron by Faggot

post it on r/streetwear. they eat uninspired shit like that up for some reason

thanks duders. its for u

What anime are you getting design/inspo from ?

if u r going to solicit our advice at least show us what you got

You said you got a site and stuff? Show your merch bro I wanna see what it's called and what your stuff looks like

i have hosting, domain, wordpress theme and graphic projects. just looking for people who make for me DTG prints in good price.

im going to use blank clouthes. gildan premium tshirts, rusell hoodies and beechfield caps. pic rel hoodie

>gildan

dropped

use AA instead

only for tshirts

their shirts are worse than their hoodies

Why not go for basic Uniqlo Tshirts ?

im from EU

ok, i ordered few blank tshirts from different companies. will choose the best. have only 200 $ so it hurts

They opened stores (at least in France) and they do ship in EU.

I wanted to open a small online shop myself, but I want to make the pieces myself too (shirts, tees, simple jackets maybe).

Would you buy something handmade sold this way for prices similar to "higher end" mall brands? Like 55$ for a button down etc.

Sure if they look good. Do you have any designs or anything?

I have a custom idea for something involving floral designs but I don't feel like taking the time to design them.

Anyone think I'd run into any problems if I just buy a bunch of XL Hawaiian shirts from Goodwill and cut em up? There seems to be an endless supply of them, many with no brand or tag.

what are you trying to achieve?

well while everyone else is launching labels I guess I'll share the short version of my plans

>ordered stock of white and grey uniqlo tees in male S/M/L and female XS/S
>currently creating patterns for a parka and two shirts (any retard can print graphic tees, I don't want this to be the focus of my work)
>palladiums and converse coming in, doing prints on the tongues and inside the roll top uppers
>printing all original art (I think my approach to printing is unique and I don't want to give it away yet), have 5 repeat prints and about 25 standalone graphics
>start out with 5 items (printed palladiums made to order, two tees by design, parka with custom patch/print options, tee with custom print options) and eventually expanding to include original handmade pieces

prints will be ready by the end of july, I'll launch the store in the second week of august (when I've moved into my new place), and hopefully by september I'll have at least two parkas produced and the shirt patterns finished.

the big theme behind the shirt and shoe prints is of course a little bit edgy/ironic like everyone else but in that fun modern spirit of cynicism and loathing. With my original pieces I want to take a more delicate approach and let them speak for themselves more, but printing angsty tees is fun and should be easy money

I rate beechfield, wearing one now.
gildan is sub ideal
wtf is rusell

what price range will the parkas be?

I don't have a price set yet because it depends on what the actual cost of materials and time is (always more than your original estimate)

I have a grounded approach to clothing, I know you can get a lined, insulated, and sealed parka from LL bean or something for 200 or less. On the other hand I don't have an assembly line and every stage of production from concept to patterns to sewing to editing to fitting all has to be done by me and two assistants at best. But the finished product will be a little more Raf and a little less North Face so I think that's something. And I really expect the shirts to do the heavy lifting and allow me to approach the parka project as more of a cathartic exercise.

tl;dr expect it to be very affordable so that I can actually get it sold, but also priced to reflect the effort behind it

If you're going with AA, please include BB401s. They're pretty much the perfect size.

Keep it up senpai !
Also w2c pic ?

farfetch.com/shopping/men/raf-simons-casual-parka-item-11394444.aspx?storeid=9331&from=1&ffref=lp_pic_5_1_

tfw you wear xl

Not OP but what are some of the best sites to use to print stuff on t shirts?

Anyone have experience with red bubble or zazzle? Any other companies to look into? American btw.

limited startup capital. I'll probably grab one or two but I can't have a pile of them sitting in inventory at the moment

A unique clothing collection to work along with a film