Some friends and I are going backpacking across Europe soon. Is there a way to dress aesthetically while doing this...

Some friends and I are going backpacking across Europe soon. Is there a way to dress aesthetically while doing this? Looking for practical but fashionable stuff for hot days and cold nights

Bring weapons :)

just wear comfy boots thats it
everything else needs to be old rags and shit. so nobody robs you dumbass.
also bring weapons

this

you should probably wait until they stop having a mini 9/11 every single week

Patagonia tops, chino shorts/jeans, comfy and durable shoes like NBs, large, well built but fashionable backpack like Ping Pong.

Looks pretty good and attempting anything more Veeky Forums while hiking and backpacking is actually retarded.

You're much more likely to be killed by intestinal parasites or getting hit by a tram. Which is to say, none of those things is particularly likely.

Wear some comfortable breathable t-shirts, merino if you can afford it, cotton if not. Backpackers tend to look like backpackers and there's no sense in avoiding it. Bring flip flops for the hostel showers to avoid giardia/hep/other nastiness. Bring more socks and undies than you think you'll need, because you'll want to change that shit 2x a day if you're walking around a lot.

>Backpacking across Europe.

I can see it now. On CNN, American tourists captured, raped, tortured, and beheaded while crossing a German forest. Isis claims responsibility.

Fuck it's actually pinq ponq.

My sister has one and it's supposedly god tier, I'm a lazy fuck so I just use my Kanken for most stuff.

Bring some sort of protection, or pack light, because there's a good chance of you being robbed.

I recommend you check out "Go Out" magazine. Its a japaneze magazine about fashionable outdoors gear.

Don't let these comments scare you, europe is pretty fucking safe, hell, even eastern countries like czech are pretty safe.
Wear comfy boots, thats the most important thing. Lastly just wear basic stuff that fits and you will look perfectly fine

Now, how many of you actually live in Europe?

And if you do and still type this shit, you're either bullshiting the guy for no reason or worse, you're ex yugoslavian (then it's understandable).

this desu

You're probably gonna need a bigger backpack than that.

what would you recommend?

this.
the chances of getting robbed in the EU are significantly lower compared to the US

Which countries?
Anyway, the name of the game is hiking things that can pass as street wear.
Boots, a puffy coat that compresses easily, merino or linen shirts, even buried if that's your style, old timers used to wear them hiking ask the time (if you do, go with casual linen for durability), and comfy durable pants. I'd go with shorts for the hike, and some pants for civilization, can't think of hiking pants that could work, maybe some good looking convertibles, if they exist.
Will you do anything extra hard that needs specific gear? Camping, mountaineering?

Depends where you go, if you go in the forests or up mountains yeah boots are good but if your just getting off train going to hostel and mooching about town then trainers. It's pretty warm so Tees maybe 1 shirt plus a long sleeve top and a Mac as it can chuck it down. And a coupla pairs of shorts. Youl be much happier if you travel I light and if you happen to need an extra garment, just buy a cheapo one from a European store

bumping for more lefty conspiracies

Wear a towel on your head, if you have any women dress them up in niqab.

full rickv

>next mail shooters detected