Bow down Veeky Forums

bow down Veeky Forums

No picture from the back?

what is happening on the legs of that third kid

this is fucked

I can't come on this board anymore because whenever I see those Rick Owens shoes I get sick to my stomach

the guy with the jean jacket and sweatpants and converse covered in shit needs to be here

yes please

need to see from the back

gimme a fifth one so i can make an exodia meme

>dem clown shoes

bowlegged or rickets or some shit.

the fat guy in the supreme shirt and sfbs

bowlegged is the other way

knock knees. Happens to a lot of former fatties.

t. former fatty

his ankles are buckling inward, either due to very poor walking form or previous fatness

From the back

#5 should be the shopped one of dan 'spiffy' neuman with the massive tie. I dont have it though.

Add me guys

that first nigga so un/fa/ the earth tryna push him off it

>hows he floating?

why that wendys got a church organ?

holy shit i just noticed wtf

Its a camera trick. If you look closely at his planted foot, he is standing on what is probably the bedspring of his mattress or perhaps a box under the blanket.

The fat kid in supreme and Rick with beats on

v good

audibly kek'd

forgot the OG

What's so special about this fit?
Is it only the fact that his shoes are dirty?

the fit itself is horrendous but its mostly remembered because a tripfag spammed it endlessly all over the board for a while last year.

It was from dug, who would post either pictures of his dog or of him bouncing on a trampoline everyday for like half year in the waywt before making the big announcement where he bought the Veeky Forums advertising space for his YouTube channel
He would post videos of him walking around in that outfit and acting mentally retarded to piss off stranger
up until this point we had no idea it was actually dug who posted that fit until he made the announcement

Add asspizza and his glasses wearing friend, they're in the same category

welcome to the south

This guy

whats wrong with him hes pretty cute

The guy in the columbia jacket, pinroll pants and roshes saying he had a 10/10 fit

yupp

I hate them, they look like a converse all stars clown prop.

What about the dude with the shitty jeans, ill-fitting blazer, and shitty tie?

He had a goatee and glasses and little hair

Needs The back of the Forbidden One

the sad thing about these fucks is they dont know how to wear rick owens, its like giving a underaged kid getting a jet, the kid doesnt know how to operate the fucking jet so why did he even get a jet to begin with?

if they were using new balances it would be better

but can jet fuel melt steel beams?

the guy is just posting himself trying to get some (you)'s, ignore if possible

sage

Lol this one?

Now that's a 10/10 tech wear fit if I ever saw one.

the question still remains, can dank memes melt jet fuel?

Don't talk about Theo that way.

Holy shit, I csn without a doubt say this is 10/10 techwear. Shame this gem isn't posted more :/

oversized jacket, dumb ass sneakers, and poor posture?

Uncreative rich people's clothes. You really do fashion by buying basic stuffs and making it look avant garde. That's creativity

crop each individual body part imo

Pyrex in it's natural habitat

fucking kek I didn't notice

no greaso

if i'd post on waywt, i'd end up here

do it faggot

kek

his SAT score

dope

thats me, i make some joke. But the funny thing is everyone in this thread is trying to be some fashion god.

tell me again why anyone thinks these meme clown shoes are good?

oh thats right, because they look good on that one picture you saw, they are expensive, and you think they are part of some elite high fashion shit

Never noticed how dirty his shoes were..