When will the pain end lads? :/

when will the pain end lads? :/

Other urls found in this thread:

curology.com/invite/13L64HR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Approximately 3-4 minutes after you kick out the chair

>with that thin neck
it should be instant

when you are smart enough to simply see a dermatologist.

depressed because of acne, cant have accutane because im depressed

eat liver once a week mate, it'll go away

just go through with the accutane, I fucking hated my face and I had dreams of scraping layers of my skin off just to get rid of it and I still went through with it and I'm fine now. Trust me, you will get through it and the newfound confidence you will get from it is worth any amount of pain or money in the world.

with some fava beans a nice chianti?
F-F-F-F-F-F-Ffff

as soon as you take action and stab them off

i would if i could, if you want to kill yourself doctors aren't going to give you a drug that can cause suicidal thoughts

you want to kill yourself just because of a few red marks on your face? Your acne isn't nearly as bad as mine was anyways. Man up and do something about it. People commit suicide over actual problems and not just because they have a few temporary marks on their face.

sorry dude. i have hundreds of cysts which will stay for covering my entire face and back for years and i get new ones everyday, it would just be nice to have some form of relationship and not be looked at like aids patient zero wherever i go.

can't you just lie and say you aren't suicidal?

ive been to therapy for it so no

I had fairly bad acne for about a year and I've been eating less dairy, and using a cleanser called 'dark angels' from lush, its like charcoal and shit, and then tea-tree oil toner or whatever, and it's actually gotten a lot better. (my skin is usually really oily and the acne was like under my skin and bumpy, not white/black heads) also using a good amount of moisturizer with spf 15

sorry that sucks, but surely you can go to them and try to explain to them your acne is a huge part of what's causing your depression and that you'd think taking accutane would really help

you could always try covering it with makeup for the time being, if its hormonal acne as long as you properly wash off the makeup I doubt it would make it worse

How old are you? I had acne like this from age 14-19 shit sucked. I'm so happy it's finally gone tho. I didn't really do anything it just went away luckily. Tried proactive and going to a derm. They'd always give me shit that didn't work. I still get acne on and off but it's pretty much gone for good at age 21. I was never able to find anything that worked either. It is such bullshit that in 2016 dermatology is still basically a pseudoscience that nobody gives two shits about and there is no definitive cure for acne. I'm sorry you got it man but don't kill yourself please.

Stop fucking shaving for a start, that shit broke me out like hell. My jawline and cheeks cleared up wonders wen I just kept it have ~1 weeks stubble length on only trimmed it with a short beard trimmer.

Accutane helped me so much. I just did 15mg a day for 4 months on-off (I would take a few 2 week break periods now and then for financial reasons) and there are clear changes. It's great. Elasticity in my face is visibly back, everything that was on my body is fading away very well.

But listen to this. You need to set your life to chill-the-fuck-out-mode before you do it, trust me.

I started it January of this year, and I was a Senior in HS.

I dropped out a few months later, got into adderall recreationally, cut everyone off, stayed in all the time, got into a car accident when I finally reconciled with someone..

Depersonalized (not too too severely but man shit doesn't feel right), very anxious when I go outside. depressed.

Going on Lexapro now, which I believe is a direct result from the Accutane.

I'll be fine though and I recommend it, actually.

People have definitely had it way worse than me, And I haven't tried to kill myself, hardly think about it.

>cont
supposed to do 2 or 3 more months, with a bump up to 30mg, I'll see how it goes.

The new confidence is so great. I feel great, honestly. I just get way too far into my head these days.

>in 2016 dermatology is still basically a pseudoscience that nobody gives two shits about and there is no definitive cure for acne

this is absolutely false. there are plenty of treatments for acne it's just a matter of finding the one that suits you best. there's always accutane if nothing else works.

There's no definitive cure all that works for everyone outside accutane and that fucks you up. Some people claim stuff like proactive and other topical treatments worked but nothing ever worked for me. I'm just glad I wasn't able to be convinced to do accutane and it went away.

Step 1: Dermatologist (a real doctor, not a website)

Step 2: /r/Wicked_Edge
>inb4 l3ddit, they've done at least 1 thing right.

oh yeah, and wash your sheets and pillow cases every other night. sounds extreme but works.

Dermatologist, no other way, dont do stupid shit you read online, dont follow random user's advice. Strictly follow your Dermatologist.

Change bedding every week tops.

Wash your damn face DAILY.

Do NOT scratch/pop zits. Nothing.

Its always shit at the beggining of treatment but stick with it, it will get better sooner than later.

Also, if you have long hair try to keep it off your face.

Good luck

I have a skin care routine, it's helped a lot, but the fucking acne NEVER goes away. I have scars too. Buncha divots in my face. God it just teases me

There are alternatives to accutane. Erythromycin works

kekd

Same, had even worse acne than you. Tried everything - proactive, acne.org, and tons of other products and nothing works. Been on curology for a few months and while it hasn't been a miracle cure, my face is definitely clearing up and is looking better than it ever has since I started breaking out. Give it a shot, first month is free, curology.com/invite/13L64HR

shill

thanks for the advice hope everything works out for you

OP, this guy knows. Do his thing or if you wanna stay clean shaven get pic related.

Multiblade razors are way more likely to cause ingrown hairs, pic related will not. shit's like $15 on Amazon.

op here. thats exactly what i use

Is accutane supposed to make you more depressed as a side effect?
Dude if you are depressed merely of your acne, imagine how much better you will feel when you look in the mirror and its gone.
I've been taking it for 1.5 months and mine is gone. Was even slightly worse than yours.

are you shaving against the grain? i dont care about getting a real clean shave i just do it every 3-4 days with the grain and i dont have any irritation or inflammation - i do from practically everything else in my life

Finished Accutane.
Broke up with my bf because of internalised homophobia and anxiety during the course.
But hey i got good skin now! :D
*shrug* dunno if related.

>hundreds of cysts

a c c u t a n e

i took it and it had no effect o n my mood

>Shaving
What are you gay or something?