Are these Veeky Forums? They are so cheap it's hard to resist

Are these Veeky Forums? They are so cheap it's hard to resist.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tiger-Claw-Feiyue-Martial-Shoes/dp/B00MH2QMWO/ref=pd_sim_200_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=51kn3ObHjOL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=KXJ7B9H49FYZ21XDKV0F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only if you do martial arts and use them during it

They look good. But why don't you start wearing em as normal Street wear and don't give a f..k. Maybe you should start the trend

>laces

If you don't do it, I'll start it

I own a pair of these and these things can be super comfy. However, they don't look like shoes, they make your feet look much smaller than they actually are, they can only be worn with thinner pants, avoid baggy pants because you will look ridiculous, and I don't wear them outside unless I really have to.

I don't know bud, I think they would look OK with these

Just trust your taste man. At any rate, karate shoes are cheap and comfy as hell, so I doubt you'll feel too disappointed with your purchase. I've got pair of pick related that I'd also recommend for the comfort factor.

>small not-to-size iPads for scale
Now this is a picture I can enjoy

looks like zero arch support, how can you call that comfy in time of adidas's boost?

one reason these are so comfy is they are SUPER light

the soles are made out of some kind of dense foam rather than normal rubber

they also wear out quickly, but at the pricepoint it's not a huge issue

you can get the more expensive ones made by a french company if you want heavier sturdier ones though, these also come in a pretty large variety of colorways, you are stuck with white or black for the chink ones

>the soles are made out of some kind of dense foam rather than normal rubber
besides some indoor sport shoes, there aren't any natural rubber shoes left.

I don't really know the correct terminology, but it's much softer than typical shoes is what I meant

It definitely is, the standard chinktype soles are also much thinner than on almost any other shoe. I think it's deliberate to preserve the range of motion for the foot, anyway they're popular in parkour because of it.

are we calling walking barefoot comfy now?

No, but also the soles are thick enough that it's not at all like walking barefoot. It's just that you can flex them strongly. Besides, other user said they were comfy because they're light, and they are light.

Are these the same shoe? I sniped this picture a week ago and was waiting to post it.

Yes and no. Those are styled to imitate the classic Chinese white-colorway Feiyue, but are French Feiyues which are more robust: and come in more designs. If you look closely you can see that those particular ones you shot have a much higher top than OP's classic kung-fu shoe cut.

If you like them though, the good news is Frogyues are very easy to cop. They have an extensive online shop.

Oh shit, I actually assumed those were iPhones at first.

it's zero cushioning and no arch support.
don't believe that will be very comfy if you walk more than 30 mins.

Wait so where can I cop these,
link plz

amazon.com/Tiger-Claw-Feiyue-Martial-Shoes/dp/B00MH2QMWO/ref=pd_sim_200_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=51kn3ObHjOL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=KXJ7B9H49FYZ21XDKV0F
here guy

copped those literally yesterday
looks and feels great, for what it was worth

They were very popular (in my country at least) a few years ago maybe they'll make a comeback

Stop. Your dumb meme isn't going to catch on, faggot.

No, I used to wear these for my kung fu that I used to do (euphoric black belt here) and they suck for anything other than training. The soles are super thin, have no support. Not good to walk around in at all. The upper is not very comfortable. It wears out horribly, and it makes your feet look retarded.
I still have a pair, but I don't wear them since I don't do kung fu anymore. Really only good for training.