Hey guyzz, just wanna say I pulled the trigger on this baby and plumped for the size m fruit of the loom tee. Yesterday...

Hey guyzz, just wanna say I pulled the trigger on this baby and plumped for the size m fruit of the loom tee. Yesterday. Good news too.the return policy is 50 days so can try with a few fits. Thanks for your encouragement yesterday. Just letting you know I got one. Will post fit pics when arrives

idk about this, wasting money on this is risky but if u think you can pull it off then I guess good cop

WE DEM FRUIT BOYZ

SLAPPIN DA HOES, VITAMIN CLOTHES

No problem man! Been thinking about "copping" one of these bad boys for myself! On the contrary I fear it may be a tad risque for my current wardrobe, eagerly awaiting some dope (good) fit pictures!

W2c

Damn I'm really seeing that avant garde aesthetic

Post fit OP. I'd like to see how you're planning to pull this off

Is it too rebellious to pull the trigger on a non white one? I want to try to live on the edge, but it's on the pricy side

I feel like such a poser when I wear fruit of the loom :(

Hey man. Go with your gut instinct. But if your getting cold feet, don't do it. And you might not get as good a returns policy as the place I got mine. So you could be stuck with a tee you dont wear.

I'm thinking of trading my raf parka for one of these, any thoughts?

stop with the memes boiz

Will post a YouTube video link of unboxing guyzz(unpacking lol)

I'm just seeing a white T-shirt. What's the deal here.

It's fruit of the loom that's the big deal u plebeian

absolute grail

The price of the shirt is a bit steep but I really like the style. Is there any alternatives I could cop ?

the white tee is played out
way too common , all the fukkbois wear white tees now
it's h&m tier now

Hey OP here. Don't forget 50 days to return it. So you can try with various costume variations. You put doubt in my mind now though

nice cop. i've been thinking of saving up for one of these bad boys ever since I saw that pic of kanye wearing them a year ago.

I think this post is what finally convinced me to pull the trigger. make sure to post fit pics OP!

Fruit of the loom shirts run a little short, if you need the length upgrade to Stafford. Usually JCpenney.

Stafford tends to fit longer torsos, and they are broad in the shoulders.