Why is Veeky Forums so elitist? All the fashion and trends are good until they are on pretty people...

Why is Veeky Forums so elitist? All the fashion and trends are good until they are on pretty people. But if an average person wears the same thing, you think it is ridiculous.
For instance: colorful hair, leggings, crop tops, undercut.
Why is it so?

she has exactly the same hair but is model pretty

undercut - this girl is a model so it is pretty

but if an average girl wears undercut and crop top she is made fun of

but then again, a skinny girl wearing crop top is pretty

if a skinny pretty girl has weird eyebrows she is pretty

Fuck off sjw-cuck

but if a fat girl does the same she is ugly

when a hot girl is emo she is pretty

Being fat is not Veeky Forums and ugly. You're not baiting anyone here.

but if a fat guy or girl is emo he is ugly

I just want to know why it is like that. Not only fat but if you are not model pretty you can't follow the trends

attractive male with undercut is pretty

but an average male face with the same haircut is ugly

fat girl with leggings is ugly

but the girl with the same uniform is pretty when she is skinny

skinny and pretty metal girl is hot

You literally move up like 3 points in attraction if you have a decent build, i.e. not fat

but girl with the same style is ugly just because she is big boned

>The Great Leader is ugly
Behead those who insult Best Korea.

Because fat and unattractive is fat an unattractive no matter what you put them in or how you cut their hair.

fat and ugly people can have a nice sense of fashion imo

This is not average, also not finding fat people attractive isn't a Veeky Forums thing, it's a normal thing.

what is this retarded thread

there is no excuse for being fat

Hold on. Have you ever heard of a thing called genetics? It's proven that not everyone is born with the genetics to be skinny/fit.

>exactly the same hair
>professional salon dye job vs
>shitty hair gel dye

kek

elitism is good for boards
it keeps us from becoming
"Pulp fiction, Fight Club, Clockwork Orange... the lost goes on"

Holy shit fags stop replying to this bait

also horrible hair and just generally horrible facial structure and poor skin

Exactly!
It is the same like every guy doesn't have a decent jawline. But guys are never told to have plastic surgery because of this like girls are called landwhales and told to lose weight.

Although boys who don't have nice jawline are still not considered Veeky Forums EVEN if they have undercuts.

She has actually much better face than most instagram chicks. She has cute nose, wide eyes, high cheekbones, nice lips and small philtrum.
She is just obese, makes a stupid face, her eyes are drowning in fat and she has acne and greasy hair. But if she fixed those things, she would look prettier than many "hot" chicks without makeup.

You autist, this is not the average girl, an average girl who is at least on the healthy side of the BMI scale would look okay in a crop top, the pic you posted is disgusting

lmao where the fuck do you live that this is considered average?
>america

Fat people are ugly
Thin people are attractive

Who knew?

First rule of being fashionable:
>You thin you win

Not an undercut and that's not an average girl

>that

>average

I see how this could have been a completely serious thread about a serious topic, but no, you absolutely had to turn this into shitty bait.

I can think of one
>your okay with it

It's average in that it's common to be a fatfuck nowadays.
It's not fucking normal, though.

she is european

well it has some great comparisons.
It is your choice if you want to discuss it or not.

nowhere this is an obvious troll

yes they can

BAIT

This is double bait. All the skinny examples he posted are shit and not "pretty". Nobody noticied this because this board lacks taste.

this, they're just far more limited in what looks good

Here's the thing about fashion.
If you're hot, you can pull off things most people can't.
I personally like to wear things that would seem weird on anyone else except, well, attractive people like me.

First I look for what people are generally not doing or wearing, and then do it.
Then little by little, over time, people start to try and do the same thing.
It's funny because ugly people try to cop and can't pull it off.

It validates my ego.
Yes, copying is the best form of flattery and entertainment.
It also allows me to see who actually admires me in my social circles.

The why doesn't she fix that? Because she's a fat fuck? You're not attractive obese

It is true. Real men like curves, only Veeky Forumsggots want women who look like boys.

ABSOLUTELY TRIGGERING

Well she is not average but average woman is a little bit overweight.
Here you can see statistically average women. Veeky Forums acts like they don't even exist. Everyone here wants anorexic boyish girl who looks underage.

>that land whale
>average

choose one thankyou

This bitch wants to be Orochimaru so bad

skinny asian girls in their early twenties are the best desu

Fat people don't look good in anything.

Why would you want to be average? Shoot for exceptional, if you fail you fail, but at least you're not complacent. I hate this whole movement to glorify averageness. Maybe you don't have 10/10 facial or frame genetics but you can do the best with what you have.

This. OP needs to get out of the cycle of aiming to be average. Being average is literally shit.

Veeky Forums vs /b/

>attractive people are attractive
>unattractive people are unattractive
this has to be bait

Wrong

>average

>Why is Veeky Forums so elitist?
"I'm better than you because I know/do/consume/own/am something different from you"
life in general

disgusting

such a low quality picture mixed with shit ton of makeup, can't really tell if pretty. either way her hair is gut wrenching

>pointing out the obvious
So?

Both are basic

OP is so cringe

>tfw fat people is rare sight in where i live
>skinny is average here
Feels good

seriously, men prefer women like that. Maybe not the largest ones here but also the smallest are very curvy. Big boobs and butt. Only here are men who like little boys.

She was really praised after that movie. She even made to Vogue and was the fashion icon of that time even if you don't find her hot

Literally every woman in that pic is fat, aside from the far right, and even she could lose a few pounds. It doesn't matter if you have a big ass or tits, overweight women are gross. (And men too)

Objectively wrong, see Sure, some of the girls on the right aren't bad, but I suspect they are only there to make it seem ~diverse~. I'd bet money that the fattest chick (#3) is some sort of fat positivity blogger despite her obvious attempt at hiding her gunt.

too white to be european desu

only in burgerland

Okay, first of all, I know this is bait. I don't care. Second, that's a beast of hams. Some serious Hamtaro. Not average. Third, this isn't pretty at all. It still looks like shit.

Fourth, the reason fatties can't pull off pretty person shit is simple: you have to dress your own body. Know it, and dress accordingly. Yeah, if you're a hamplanet that's conservatively, covering yourself up. Anything else is vulgar because YOUR LARD ASS BODY IS INHERENTLY VULGAR. Obesity demosntrates a lack of proportion and self-control which is the very essence of vulgarity, so you have to compensate by not being even a little bit vulgar in your dress. On a person who is innately aesthetically pleasing, on the other hand, immoderate dress can be a spice to their appearance.

TL;DR, all chubsters kill yourselves

Travel saef pupper

How do you know tho

If I wear a gosha rubchinskiy tee does that make me russian? no

travel safe pupper

travel safe pupper

travel safe pupper

HAPPY JOURNEYS, WOOFO

literally calories in calories out. yeah there are factors that affect the ease with which you lose weight but claiming theres nothing you can do about it is objectively false. almost anybody could live their life at a reasonable weight if they so chose.

and as for OP, not a single image you have posted has been comparable. you are cherry picking absolutely terrible examples that would look like the refuse that they are even on 'model pretty' people

this whole thread is fucking garbage someone get the mods in here

travel safe pupper

But lots of clothes don't look good even on average people.
She is completely average person, statistically speaking. The dress she got looks still ugly on her.

Travel safe pupper

>average
That thing never exercied in her whole life, look at all that dead mass

>I agree with this statement, except lil' chub is kinda hot.
I'm extremely shallow & vain welcome to effeyyy

is that seriously a tat of her fursona

so a dress which specifically presents large amounts of your naked body looks like shit on someone with an unattractive body, how mindblowing.

travel safe pupper

travel safe pupper

travel safe pupper

>She is completely average person, statistically speaking.
>disregards the obesity epidemic
Yeah, statistical average is now pushed way to the fat of where it ought to be in a sane society (and was for basically all of time AFAIK), due to obeast lack of self control.

travel safe pupper

>2016
>emo

I'm pretty sure that girl is scene or tumblrcore

Travel safe pupper