Light jacket general. I'm buying these and you can't stop me

I think these may become my new signature jackets.

Other urls found in this thread:

curateurs.com/shop/standard-issue-souvenir-jacket/
evisu.com/men/top/jackets.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have no taste
please post somewhere else

>complaining and not contributing
A1 post.

Where to COP?

curateurs.com/shop/standard-issue-souvenir-jacket/

On second thought, when you see those pics of people wearing it, no thanks.

true vintage from the 40s and 50s brought back from the war? maybe. modern chinashit retreads or with modern influence? ed hardy tier trash, but by all means follow your poor misguided heart.

i'm not op
but i was in tokyo last week.
they have some vintage AND new souvenir jackets that are pure excellence.
i agree though that the low quality shitty ones with irrelevant motifs and phrases are the souvenir jacket equivalent of wearing zara biker pants

This one not so bad, prefer if there was a UK flag, since I'm not murican

and clearly not English

You don't recognize a blood chit? It is American.

It's not a souvenir jacket. Its the L-2B Dragonfly Flight Jacket by Alpha industries. The only non souvenir jacket in this thread. That's probably why you like it.

I meant to say:
>since I'm not murican
and clearly not English

make more sense?

Oh shit w2c

Veeky Forums lagging once again on trend

Do you like hurting other people?

these just look so cheap. The weird puffyness amplifies this.

I actually like the idea of souvenir jackets, but you pretty much have to buy silk and spend designer $$$.
The best ones I've seen were Saint Laurent and Heider Ackermann.

This guy gets it.

I'm all for souvenir and varsity jackets, but if the fit and materials aren't spot on, it looks like shit. Doesn't always need to be that pricey though.

Why are you here?

yeah, most are hit and miss and with them becoming a big "trend" now with zara and h&m making them they're just all being grouped in with shitty ones, shame

nah OP is a newfag souvenir jackets are forever 21 tier

Topman

>printing an essay in Japanese on the back of your jacket
Wow guys such fashion

why are all light jackets designed for manlets

cuz only manlets think they're cool

The writing is for foreigners. When they come across a dead soldier wearing one of those flight jackets, they know what to do with the body.

Smartass.

>I am literally fucking retarded and historically illiterate

what's up with that guy's eye

recs?

these jackets all look like cheap shit
seriously I hope this trend dies

Sandro, SL, Golden Bear and nanamica all cover different style varsity jackets and price points. Kapital, Needles, and Humanmade have all done nice souvenir jackets. It helps if you try one on to get a feel for the material and see how it fits.

>lite jakets

evisu.com/men/top/jackets.html

>i was in tokyo last week.
>they have some vintage AND new souvenir jackets that are pure excellence.
W2C excellent Tokyo sukajan

The exact opposite. It's specifically worn by pilots. Should they ever find themselves shot down behind enemy lines, foreigners who know who they are and how to help them.

>clown shoes

wasn't that a small paper and not a huge patch though? this makes it so you have to choose between hiding or staying warm

i'm a different guy but the version sewn into the back was worn by american airman flying over china when the japanese were invading during the 2nd sino-japanese war/ ww2. basically saying to the local chinese "i'm on your side agains the japanese, don't hurt me. the american government will reward you if you take care of me and then return me to them".

ITT: people implying gooks can read

hyden yoo

this is probably the most acceptable video game clothing because its really subtle and the in game version looks nothing like it

Hey, anybody that owns/gets one of these post a fit ITT

You'll either rock it or look like some /tv/ autist cosplaying the driver from drive

don't be so silly

>if the Driver was a homosexual

real homo bean, and a real hero

Ah sorry mate, have fun flying your planes in ww2.

What does that even say? I can't make it out.

me with my bros