W2c general

>w2c general

W2c long sleeve front guy is wearing?

>not looking up the name on the shirt

I don't frequent this board often but where could I find pants that fit like the ones earl (in the middle) is wearing?

Hardcore band flipper but I wouldn't wear it if you don't listen to em, youl just look a tool

>that hairline
Hahhahaha

poor kurt cobain is just front guy to OP

Looks like he did it himself with whiteboard marker lmaoooo this looks like shit

I love this board, it's full of people like you who are unoriginal as fuk. I bet you buy supreme

Kurt just wrote flipper's logo and name with a sharpie, it's a plain white sweater that he probably got at the thrift store

Just a gray crewneck sweater, go to target or Walmart for cheap or check out urban outfitters and forever 21 maybe idk man they're everywhere

i suppose you can't really into reading comprehension, he asked the pants baka

Looking for a pair of effay white Asics or a similar brand. Provide pics please.

For this photoshoot in late 92 kurt merely used a marker pen and drew on the front of his (possibly Fruit of the Loom) grey sweater to promote the band "Flipper"

he did the same with a Rolling Stone magazine shoot with his t shirt writing "Corporate Magazines Still Suck"

I thought Dave was on a cellphone at first glance, then realized that wouldn't have been possible back then.

the tee is homemade tho...

maybe rakuten
there's a clothing brand from the UK (8-Ball T-Shirts) that reproduces shirts worn by celebrities so you could check there too

oh and considering how small of a band Flipper was, that's definitely bootleg

shitty request inc;

Where can I cop a coat like this one?

pic 2

Where2cop?

lel

w2c a snap button flannel in the red and black tartan colorway? The ones that I find that I like are all women's

id the sneakers?

>bait
Adidas Ultraboosts

Literally no idea where to get this, all I have is the photo

its levis but idk the exact model

wow so difficult