>you should adjust the way you dress accordingly to your surroundings
>v neck t shirts are acceptable under certain circumstances
>rick gets too much attention on this board
>menswear in the reddit sense of the word is necessary
>you can combine brown and black pieces tastefully

>Veeky Forums has garbage taste in cars
>New Balance is putrid
>Justin Bieber dresses well

>older Rick Owens pieces are better than his modern stuff. quality, design, everything.

>rick owens sucks
>yeezys are disgusting
>r/mfa and r/streetwear are not that bad
>i dont see a point to paying for expensive designer clothing that just looks outlandish

>reddit mfa is actually a better more fashionable forum than Veeky Forums

this isn't an opinion it's just a false statement.

Go back. Please.

>abercrombie has decent quality clothing since they've recently held back on the branding, albeit the t-shirts remain garbage
>ultra boosts are over designed and dont go with jeans, and neither do any running shoes/trainers whatsoever
>palewave is shit
>uniqlo is garbage for its price (with the exception of socks)
>couture should remain on the runway and not be incorporated into everyday wear, one piece at most if you live in a fashion capital (I'm looking at you, ricksters)

Clothes
=/=
Fashion

running shoes are made for running, with shorts. retard

agree with abercrombie quality

agree with ninja shoe meme paired with jeans at all

>>abercrombie has decent quality clothing since they've recently held back on the branding, albeit the t-shirts remain garbage
I used to have some really nice jeans, blouses and dresses from A&F. The quality really isn't bad, it's just that poorfags only buy the logo tees and hoodies (and I grew out of the style).

>Nobody understands that proportions make the outfit
>(Non black) Chelsea boots look like your trying way too hard and just look a bit dumb
>Pink, weve had enough thanks

daily reminder you can't fix an ugly face regardless of how much you dress it up

ugly people are ugly, you can't get above a 5 if you dress like a 10

b-but my fashion :\

This is not stupid opinions thread.

Daily reminder that you don't necessarily dress just to get laid.

ugly confirmed

rick owens is a great designer
had to say it with all the slander lately

>raf stans are ultrashill and you're a cuck if you get them

I am okay with the way I look.

that's why you play dress up

>you're a cuck if you get them
Stop using that word, you don't know what it means.

salt

how else will big nosed/eared goofs get any?

I NEED MY FASHION GOD DAMMIT, WE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS

Will you post face if I do so?

we already know you're ugly, you wouldn't have gotten upset otherwise

now post yours

i'm a 6, solid 9 in a suit tho

Where s the pic at?

Also, I didn't get butthurt, it's you who's pulling back now

>streetwear is not fashion

pretty much every effay opinion is unpopular outside of effay unless you count niche tumblrs or couture subreddits but it's all the same people anyway

>it's you who's pulling back now

right. where's your facepic, nonuglyanon?

can you two shut the fuck up and stop derailing the thread

stay assblasted you ugly mofo

realize you're a tryhard

thanks maddox

>uniqlo is garbage for its price
Are you poor or s/t?

>Converse are better than Ramones
>AF1s are better thank Geobaskets
>Stan Smiths are aesthetically pleasing if you go for casual looks but only overdressed fuccbois wear them at the moment
>Roshes look better than yeezys
>Vans is a good brand no matter your age
>Boots are better than sneakers in 9/10 situations

Agreed, yeezys are trash that's only notable for the scarcity/price, pound for pound the Roshe is a better shoe

I'd say AF1>Superstars would be a better comparison, the Superstars had a moment but that toe box is so ugly

>stan smiths aren't that bad, even if they're worn by a lot of people
>using the word cuck for everything and to label something you don't like is retarded
>being skinny looks really good but theres a limit, if you're 6 ft 2 and 125 pounds you should probably fucking eat something
>Rick Owens isn't as innovative/different as some people think

>Raf>rick

B8? Or actual autism

Rick Owens isn't couture clueless fuccboi

>uniqlo is garbage for its price
That's not an unpopular opinion that's just not true, agree with the rest though

>nothing Veeky Forums wears actually looks good

Post fit

now post yours

Won

>>uniqlo is garbage for its price (with the exception of socks)
If that's true, what alternatives are there to Uniqlo in the same price range but with higher quality?

I'm curious because I buy a lot of clothes from Uniqlo and I've love to be able to get higher quality stuff for around the same price.

>it's high noon

>implaeaeyung that it's some sort of a dress up
>not recognizing the Burberry coat, Rick sock runners and saveville row waistcoat

>implaeaeyung

no results on google

>This board is just r9k pretends to be rich and go shopping

>paying more than 10$ for basics
>buying super expensive designer jeans that look like Levi jeans
>overall look > single piece of clothing
>most people can't pull off Rick
>Rick gets too much praise here
>Veeky Forums memes are pretty decent (stans, roshe run)
>CP aren't worth their price
>a lot of fashion pieces aren't worth their price
>shame on you if you bought Raf stans
>you can dress effay low cost if you know what you're doing

You aren't wrong

So? You're so fucking unoriginal you have others make words for you, no wonder you don't understand fashion

camouflage clothing is underestimated

Spoken like a true poorfag, though I don't really know if you know what would qualify a certain price that's charged for an item (outside of hypeshit that clearly isn't worth it).

You're right. There are pieces that are worth their price but stuff like designer t-shirts and hideous runway pieces aren't worth it. Leather goods are worth it, jackets and some shoes are worth it. You can't be effay if you look like a clown in a skirt returning from his clown friend funeral.

it's not haute couture but it's still featured on a runway

I see nothing wrong with Vetements, the only reason most people don't like it is becuase of their fuck you attitude.

Big woop, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Lacoste, and heaps of other mall brands that you wastemen probably think are acceptable for people to wear show their shit on runways too

this is probably the realest thing anyone on here has said

I'm pretty sure people don't like it because it's both derivative and derivative of things that weren't funny the first time.

It's not meant to be funny per-say just tongue in cheek, it's something diffrent and nice.

Yes in a way it's Margiela again, but it's very diffrent at the same time, being a parody of the fashion industry is nothing new but Vetments is more in you face and direct about it, there's also no other brands really doing it (at least as directly) as Vetements is

Gosha went from decent to really shitty in the past two years. Russian lettering on things is just a fad like Japanese lettering was, and it's just as cringey and stupid.

>if your fits don't complement or reflect your lifestyle or life philosophy you are just playing dress up

You can't be Veeky Forums in the suburbs.

Just because it costs "a lot", doesn't mean it's a quality purchase.

Reddit has more adventurous DIYers that aren't afraid to post their experiments, and the replies to those experiments aren't as autistic as they would be if they had been posted here.

Pendleton isn't even the best woolen mill in America, and their wares are nothing more than an Americana/Heritage meme, like Levis and 50s/60s pickups.

I don't care about brand loyalty in other people (even though I'm adamantly brand loyal) but it drives me insane when someone is wearing multiple athletic brands in the same outfit. Like Adidas shoes and a puma shirt.....I actually check whenever I notice an athletic brand to make sure the rest of the outfit is coordinated

I'm not sure if I agree with that, also I'm not male so I don't know much about mfa. However, the male fashion here is purely street style. People are arguing about which sports company makes the prettiest shoes and it is as niche as goths arguing about gothic platform boot companies. All that street style goes a little bit over my head because I'm not the age group and I'm not male. I like certain elements, like minimalism and darker colors but otherwise I don't belong into that subculture who wears only sporty clothing. Due to high concentration of white trash/chavs/gopniks in my area I have kind of allergy against visible sports brands outside gym

honestly, what board doesn't have an /r9k/ mentality?