What is an appropriate tip for a decent haircut? Is it a percentage like at a restaurant, or just a flat dollar amount...

What is an appropriate tip for a decent haircut? Is it a percentage like at a restaurant, or just a flat dollar amount? Pic related charges $40 for a standard haircut and I've been tipping 10.

I usually tip 50%

So I get 8 dollar cuts
and usually just hand the guy 12$

I used to get 8 dollar haircuts. Then I turned 18 and moved out.

but at least you still tip 50%, right?

2 dollars. if it's a hot girl I tip her 50-60%
I only pay 10 dollars for my haircut max
sometimes I go to this beauty school my black friend told me about that charges 1 dollar. I usually tip them 4-5 bucks.
for christmas I tipped this poor black guy 10 bucks

>if it's a hot girl I tip her 50-60%
maximum beta

why do you hate your own sex

I don't i rather give the black guys at the beauty school a better tip

if it's a hot girl and I get some cleavage shots when she cuts in front of me. i'll say thxs for the service
everybody else idgaf.
I don't tip at restaurants

Are you autistic or European?

I cut my hair by myself

for haircut, bird trim, straight razoring i pay 22 shekels. i tip 15 or so, because i appreciate the consistent quality or service

I paid 19 for a cut the other day, tipped dude 6 (USD). He was grateful and shook my hand

>I don't tip at restaurants
literal scum of the earth.

I pay $45 for a cut like once every 1.5 months. I tip $20 because she's a friend of my gf but if she weren't, I'd still probably tip that or $15.

Tipping is not fashionable.

Do you tip shop assistants?
Do you make sure to send $40 in an envelope to Calvin Klein thanking him for the sweatshop underwear you purchased?

if someone provides a quality service to me I tip well, plus these people make very low wages and its the only way they can really survive.

You don't have to tip shop assistants they make commission
Some salons charge rent just to keep a chair

>I don't tip at restaurants
Disgusting.

I don't see the point in tipping some waiter/waitress i'm 19 yrs old don't depend on me. I'd rather tip the chief not you. i can get the food myself by all means

Cool dude thanks for posting

kys

And at two dollars an hour I'm sure they can afford not to spit in your food

nerd

they got bigger problems going on if they get mad some 19 yr old kid isnt tipping them
main reason why people refuse to eat at restaurants.

shitty waiters whining like babies

I've never been bothered by a waiter before lol
If you're too broke to leave a tip then don't eat out

If you're so concerned about the plight of a waitress, why don't you give all of your money to the mentally ill that are sleeping on the streets?

Do you think a homeless man sleeping out the front of your favourite boutique is Veeky Forums?

this