/nazifa/

Due to the annoying amount of threads praising nazi fashion, let us make one official thread for nazi fashion/aesthetics inspo.

Please, no politics. Just aesthetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

herrurst.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

duuuur lets praise nazis but no politics!

it's pretty funny whenever tough guy skinheads get their asses kicked or have to hide behind cops

Retarded self hating cuck

White people aren't real, it's made up, it's nonempirical. Fascists believe in fairy tales.

GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE

cops are just nazi skinheads in uniform

durrrr people I disagree with can't make good aesthetics and I have to shit on everything on an online forum and bring up politics because I'm hurt by pictures of people dressing well

>White people aren't real
Cited: person trying to derail a fashion thread for political reasons

trying this hard to derail a fashion thread

A E S T H E T I C

it's NAZI aesthetic not fascist aesthetics I am triggered

ya, theres definitely nothing political about the rampant nazi threads. theres never threads focusing on the aesthetics of other, actually good and useful movements, just nazis. but it totally doesn't mean anything! we're not nazis or anything honest

lmao cant wait for your bitch ass to catch hands when you try to bring your shitty politics into meatspace

I just want to emphasize, this person is baiting to derail the thread. And he/she is breaking board rules.

By all means, start another thread about a political movement of your choice that had sharp aesthetics. Nobody is stopping you.

funny how white supremacists only want to invoke the mods when someone is being mean to them

You're actively trying to derail an apolitical thread about fashion and aesthetics on a fashion board by posting pasty white kids attacking people, accompanied by shit political bait.

If you want to spam antifa propaganda, go to /pol/, your containment board, and let the grown ups appreciate good fashion on the fashion board.

It's not white supremacists invoking mods, it's people who won't accept overt political propaganda on a fashion board.

Half the images have been of non-white people but all of them were acting in self defense against fascist goons.

Does anyone know who this guy is, he was posted in the other thread and people seemed to recognize him.

Think he went by something else on Veeky Forums but here's his tumblr.
herrurst.com/

he goes by knochensack on Veeky Forums
pops up every once and a while
mostly gone from here because the board changed so much
his tumblr is pretty interesting

It's time to stop.

Eat shit and die JIDF kike scum

Why are reddit tier lefties here? Dont you have a blm protest to go to with the wife's son?

that's not very aesthetic

Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Führer

That's fucking disgusting, why would you post some degenerate slut wearing that? You should be ashamed.

Motherfucker you don't know her

Would bang.
Some of those young nazi boys are very attractive and I would fuck them as a role play while I'm also attracted to masked men fighting for the justice. Of course nazis would be just a role play or fantasy of dominance, like teacher and student. It doesn't mean you have to be a pedophile to take in part in that, just like you don't have to be a nazi to appreciate the aesthetics. Punks and antifas are attractive both visually and mentally, especially when they are rioting

>antifas
>attractive
Pick one

and they are also nice boys especially if there are many.

There are attractive antifas. I\m also attracted to chaos and fighting or revolutionary mindset, so nazis and antifas both do as a fantasy.

just to add, modern neo-Nazis are random drunk idiots who lack style, social structure, goals, design and architecture, wouldn't do them

kek