HAIR GENERAL

post all your silly hair related questions here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXS90-fOzk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does it feel like to be happy?

How do I make my hair texture the same or at least similar to the texture it has when I don't wash it for 3/4 days?

I've tried nopoo but I think I chickened out too early. It's probably a meme desu

It's different for everyone, user, but it mostly starts with being okay with who you are.

Does anyone have a name or more example pictures of this haircut?

How do I get soft amazing feeling hair without washing it every 5 hours

I shower in well water and it makes my hair shitty, what do I do?

salt spray

I want to cut my own hair, I have no idea about this kind of things so I'm going for something easy like a buzz cut. I have a low cost but functional remington clipper with 4 different combs, two smaller cutting heads and related accessories.
I don't want to look like a skinhead so I would like something like the guy is pic, who, apart for the fact the he is actually handsome, have similar head shape, hair and beard type to mine.

First I'm going to cut everything evenly using the same comb, then, if needed, I will use smaller comb for the sides and finally with some patience I'm going to deal with the extra hair on the neck and near the ears using a smaller clipper head with no combs.

Some tips? what are my chances to fuck up badly?

Why do you need to cut it yourself? It'll look much better if a barber does it.

I have bad experience with the barbers in my city and they are also pretty expensive considering it's literally a 5-10 minutes work. A buzz cut looks easy enough to be done at home, so why don't try? I will save time, money and learn how to care about my hair by myself.
That said I'm not sure how difficult it actually is, and this is why I'm asking for suggestions.

Have someone with you to help you with the least accesible spots and check that you are not fucking up your neckline.

what kind of hair product to get that just out of bed hair look styled just right?

No.

i have really frizzy hair. shit became like this after i dyed half of my hair blonde.
can someone suggest me what shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner to use? im probably going to order from amazon dot uk since i dont have really anything good around here. am looking for shampoos and shit with close to none bad or harmful chemicals.
no-poo hippies with smelly hair dont reply please.

currently considering buying these things, has anyone ever tried any of these products? should i switch some items out or add something else to the cart?

Someone here have any experience with coloring your hair blonde? I don't want them to turn out orange.
My haircolor is very dark ash brown.

let them dye your hair black-ish first, then blonde for better results

If you have thick hair and a cheap Remington machine it can quickly take more than 10 minutes. After about a year of use mine needs to recharge at least once during a haircut, and a full recharge takes hours.

Mine's can be used while it is recharging, but I suppose I will eventually buy a better machine if this experiment is successful.

>Mine's can be used while [..]
heh, is this grammatically correct?

facial hair is the bane of male fashion and that picture is an example

I got loaded and razor shaved my head in February. It's now long enough for me to actually do something with it. I used to have a top knot, however that was around a year ago and my style has changed drastically since then. What kind of haircut would go well with my face and general style?

Here's a genera sense of what I wear.

/spoiler/Walmarts best/spoiler/

*general

Also forgot pic

What product should I use to get the pic related hair? I have a very straight hair and when I use gel it doesn´t look so good.

how old are you?

what should i do with my hair Veeky Forums? It does this shitty thing where it grows out instead of down until it's about 3 inches long, so if it gets too short i get a shit-tier white boy afro

lol?

going into my fashion cringe folder

>tfw receding hairline
fuck you OP

muh dick

bad advice, dying your hair won't get rid of the red pigment in the hair, it's just going to make the lifting process harder.

my suggestion is just to use a strong bleach, leave it in a while, and make sure you have a good toner to correct the color because it won't come out perfectly. also, if you're going to bleach your hair, don't get too attached to it - at some point you will probably ruin it and need to cut it off

you're pretty Veeky Forums, man

should i cut my bangs a little more?

>hot sauce shirt
>Veeky Forums

somebody dump their insp folder for hair

take a pic of your full face

to be fair im not gonna wear anything nice when im chilling in bed. got the sriracha shirt for xmas and use it as a lounge shirt

Please don't.

r8 my new haircut Veeky Forums

>4'11"
>hapa
>roundish face
>110lbs
>D
Not sure what aesthetic I do/can go for because of the strange variety. However I've always wondered ,for some who is as disgustingly short as I a, should I match my height with shorter hair or would long hair compliment it

how to do you curl your hair like this? do you scrunch your hair with wax? might be the most retarded question so i'm sorry

Just razored my hair bald. How to not look like a cancer patient?

its gotta be that way naturally

Been thinking of getting an undercut. Would it work? If not then what the heck should I get, I'm tired of my hair's bullshit.

Just wear a hat, man.

What should I do? It can't be too memey because I have a real job. Stuff like an undercut is too much, but I get bored with the same thing.

curling with hair iron then scrunching with hair product

keep growing? It is starting to look kinda bad. What should I do? I really like jamesclo's hair I might go for that but my face may not suit it well.

Bald look ok?

Thinking of getting a haircut soon. My girlfriend wants me to try some of the (last year) trendy short on the sides/long on top shit, and I'm open to the idea, but I dunno if my face is right for it. I have a huge fucking forehead and nose, and I feel like my heads pretty wide at the top. My hair curls really bad on the sides and in back, too.

Any suggestions? (sorry about the sweaty bottom left pic, rooms like 100 fuckin degrees right now.)

yeah

go for this
you stay posting pics and look gay as fuck with hair to be honest

why'd you cut all your hair off?

Appreciate you user.
Cool. I like it.
Just ready for a change

looks badass keep it

ive never seen drier hair in my life jesus

that tuft is so offensive to my tastes that i almost like it.

any sort of hair cream or forming cream should do the trick

Hey guys. I was wondering, how could one obtain this hairstyle? I already have the jewfro, so that's step one complete.

looks pretty good my fampai

buzz cut, you'll make any fags bussy twitch.

>show photo to hairdresser
>"one bob dylan please"

Where do I find/How do I make one?

youtube.com/watch?v=TXS90-fOzk8

Thanks man, could it dehydrate or otherwise damage the health of my hair?

i use it all the time and im fine. my hair is naturally pretty dry tho

how to slightly lighten your hair without going full blonde?

Ask your stylist for ombre
Any good mens' barber should have it
If you are a woman, go get raped, I am not here to help you

need to see it from the back

IMPORTANT QUESTION

How often do you guys cut your hair? Just to maintain a HY I have to go to the barber every 2 weeks.

i get a cut about every 12-14 days, sometimes longer, it depends desu fampai

nearly :) it's 'mine can be used while...' drop the s

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

middle is pretty nice. but you are about to reach that long "it looks like shit" phase if you keep growing it.

but if you decide to keep it growing, just hang in there

buzzed my hair 2 months ago and now I am in the fuzzy phase, it looks terrible, are there any good haircuts to get done while in this phase? Or shall I just go buzz again? Buzz looked alright desu

Literally almost nothing to do with your height. Its all about your face.

Use a fucking hat, you knew what you were going to get with a buzz. Pretty much any haircut will look weird.

You may remember me from some of the previous threads, I got a shitty bowlcut and fucked my shit up. I really don't feel like buzzing it (high hairline) but I might have to. This is pretty much the only way I can style it other then combing it straight. Prob looks retarded so for the very last time I'm asking: Should I just buzz it?

dude you have 2 looks going on there, bottom half is military core, and then up top you have summer time vibe, with an open checkered shirt.

pick one

I mean why?, why the line, i understand a line if you are trying to seperate a parting, but a line there...

but..why.gif

undercut for sure, will look alot better, but keep a bit dark on the side, maybe a number 2.

just buzz dat shit up

Bump

I havent tried any of those, but i also have heard coconut oil and argan oil is really good for your hair.

did i fuck up, senpai?

lol that angry stare is so cringe cause u also look like a 12 year old or angry manlet

need better pics, look directly at camera, but from those pics, i say yeah, you look better on the right

i hate that duck
neo the cat 4 lyf
kakao talk pls go

How can I make my hair more "curly"? Like making sure my curls stay together to make larger ones instead of just frizz or whatever it's called.

triggered by tube the duck?
에비츄 4 lyf

Here's an example of how my hair looks sometimes

Growing it out faggot.

Oh, and when you take pictures for Veeky Forums don't make any facial expressions whatsoever, or you will look like an autist.

ebichu is a anime hamster

나가

hair is currently picture - finished work with salon and now I'm really not sure what style colour I should go for - I kind of want to get a buzzcut...

Yes. Its called the socially insecure fat middleschooler

Why is shampoo targeted for girls so much better than guy shampoo?

and conditioner also I have noticed.

I can only afford to go once in 2 months or so. I change my hairstyle throughout that period.

Fucking release your album

Am I going bald? I just noticed this a while a go and no matter how I try to fix it it's still noticeable

damn, i looked just like this before i lost all my hair 4 months later

Here's another pic from a slightly different angle